Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awww the ad has been deleted, I wonder if the brand will be pissed off as they must have approved it for her to put it up. Glad it was taken down!

Reactions: 13
Until she shows her certificate I don't 100% believe her..... !!
She won't show her cert as it will show she got a 2:2, not the 2:1 or 1st she always claims (she has said she was awarded a first previously but can see via linkedin she has downgraded herself to the 2:1) 😬

Reactions: 14
Good luck to your husband and I’m sure Grayson will have a lovely birthday whatever you do! Us tattle bastards are always here to be a listening ear 👂❤😘

In what world did she think it is appropriate to post a video of her babies in the bath to 150k+ followers! I can’t decide if she is so thick she doesn’t understand the issues with online safety/personal privacy of her much wanted babies or she’s so selfish and 🤑🤑🤑 she just doesn’t give a tit 🤷🏻‍♀️
She really needs to go on a safeguarding course. She'll have her eyes opened to some of the cruel things that can happen to a child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe the company approved it! Surely they’d say “Hang on, you’re using your naked children and a private moment at home to advertise our stuff and line your pockets”. It’s so, so wrong! Even if they were fully clothed, using your 3 year olds to make you money?! What has the world come to? 🤯 I’d take hard graft and keeping my and my family’s privacy!

Reactions: 19
I have her on messages, it’s not saying when she was last online, though it usually does.
I’m so glad instagram have finally done something constructive, it’s not just her, many influencers exploit their children on public accounts for money, and it’s disgusting!! I bet she is having an absolute breakdown with Saturday’s news and now this. Hopefully Chris has confiscated her phone 😂. Us “ trolls” will be getting a right slating, because of course this isn’t her fault. Munchkin also need to be ashamed for approving it.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Just been looking at google and it appears she may get “shadow banned” on IG which basically means her reach will be reduced for about two weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just had a look on munchkin page to see if they’d shared her video (I think it’s the right page). No sign of the video thank goodness but funny they follow her but she doesn’t follow them. Do we think she’s had a hissy fit at them for not telling her naked babies on the net are inappropriate?
Very rarely has she followed companies that she has done ad’s. I remember looking after that but ad last week, she has tagged the wrong tyrells page in the ad and when I found the correct page she doesn’t show on their followers.

Reactions: 11
I have her on messages, it’s not saying when she was last online, though it usually does.
I’m so glad instagram have finally done something constructive, it’s not just her, many influencers exploit their children on public accounts for money, and it’s disgusting!! I bet she is having an absolute breakdown with Saturday’s news and now this. Hopefully Chris has confiscated her phone 😂. Us “ trolls” will be getting a right slating, because of course this isn’t her fault. Munchkin also need to be ashamed for approving it.
She’s back 😔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just been looking at google and it appears she may get “shadow banned” on IG which basically means her reach will be reduced for about two weeks!
This has made my day! How hilarious would this be!!!!!!
In all seriousness though perhaps it’ll give her time to take stock of what she’s done! Unlikely but you never know

She’s back 😔
Oh gutted 😂

Reactions: 10
Just had a look on munchkin page to see if they’d shared her video (I think it’s the right page). No sign of the video thank goodness but funny they follow her but she doesn’t follow them. Do we think she’s had a hissy fit at them for not telling her naked babies on the net are inappropriate?
She doesn’t follow a lot of pages she works with!

Reactions: 5
Think this has given me the push I need to start the petition for protection for children on Instagram. There’s no way she should be profiting from using them as little naked models. They’ll never see the money it all goes towards her ‘keeping up with the Jones’s’ lifestyle. I’m so angry. Those poor boys.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Think this has given me the push I need to start the petition for protection for children on Instagram. There’s no way she should be profiting from using them as little naked models. They’ll never see the money it all goes towards her ‘keeping up with the Jones’s’ lifestyle. I’m so angry. Those poor boys.
👏🏻 do it! Share it on here and we’ll all sign

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I had a nose yesterday she was following them. She must’ve well and truly thrown her toys out of her pram!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.