Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha she's going to be raging!!! "Chris I even marked it as a paid partnership and everything, how dare they report me, don't they know who I am"!! I wonder if she still gets paid if the ad is pulled?!?!
I can’t believe munchkin even approved it! I hope she doesn’t get paid and there are some serious consequences for all those involved in thinking that was an appropriate ad!
She can blame “trolls” all she likes but ultimately Instagram removed it!

Reactions: 18
Wow ... she really is a disgusting excuse for a parent isn’t she I have said all the way along that I hate the way children are used for monetary gain but to me the fact that You and I have paid for these children to be born via the nhs and ivf it just makes me even more bleeping angry ... My friends daughter went down the ivf route at the same time as her unfortunately as her partner had a child from a previous relationship she didn’t qualify to get ivf treatment so had to pay privately... thankfully she was blessed on her first try but it galls me that she had to pay and is the most wonderful caring mother whilst mutton chops not only got it free she now pimps them out to make money...
She is a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone please fill me in I missed it! I take it she used her much wanted/loved babies as cash cows again by using them to advertise some crap? And it sounds like it was with the pic of them in the bath? 😠

Reactions: 12
Can someone please fill me in I missed it! I take it she used her much wanted/loved babies as cash cows again by using them to advertise some crap? And it sounds like it was with the pic of them in the bath? 😠
Worse. Quite a long video of them in the tub! Also running in their nappies to get to the bathroom.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ha she's going to be raging!!! "Chris I even marked it as a paid partnership and everything, how dare they report me, don't they know who I am"!! I wonder if she still gets paid if the ad is pulled?!?!
Surely not!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s stooped very low on this one! But then this is the woman who used her new born babies to promote a cash back site. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. Those poor boys

Reactions: 19
She’s stooped very low on this one! But then this is the woman who used her new born babies to promote a cash back site. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. Those poor boys
So true she's absolute scum. Brainless and thoughtless!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A video of them in the bath which then morphed into them in only nappies running towards the camera

I didn’t think the add was that bad obvs had to put all in one swimmers on them in the bath and a nice pair of pjs for the rest of it - it’s just common sense

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A video of them in the bath which then morphed into them in only nappies running towards the camera

I didn’t think the add was that bad obvs had to put all in one swimmers on them in the bath and a nice pair of pjs for the rest of it - it’s just common sense
She's such a thoughtless fool. How does she think she can give others parenting advice 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Says they bath the boys every night since they day they were born. Yeah alright Prikki, minus most nights your Mum came over to do it plus all the nights you were swanning off on your couples breaks 🙄

Reactions: 23
Says they bath the boys every night since they day they were born. Yeah alright Prikki, minus most nights your Mum came over to do it plus all the nights you were swanning off on your couples breaks 🙄
But she did a video and said multiple times that due to their sensitive skin they DONT bath them every night

the inability to keep up with her own lies is unreal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s gone very quiet
Maybe instagram has banned her for a bit, how lush would that be 😂😂
Wouldn’t be able to block and delete I assume 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get those crayons in the bath toddlers, to
Me it screams it’s ok to scribble all over the tiles and the bath but how will they know it’s not ok on walls 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So a professional influencer who has done multiple paid ads and collaborations obviously hasn’t bothered to acquaint herself with the basic rules - who would be dumb enough to believe a word she says? As my son says, 50% of the population are of below average intelligence and I think 100% of Fopp’s sheep as well as Fopperholic herself fall well and truly into this category.

Reactions: 15
Saddest part is this won’t make her stop and think perhaps putting videos up of my naked babies in the bath is wrong, she’d do it again in a heartbeat if it meant she’d make some money

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.