Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the comments about her sending the boys to nursery gone? I can’t see the original comment either? She’s bloody insane!

Reactions: 5
What was that random grenade bar story? It didn't tell us anything it just said grenade. I thought the next story would be an advert for grenade bars. Her stories really are so random

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think someone’s been doing a bit of bot shopping today Fopps?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a vile specimen. I sincerely wished that paid childcare in a nursery setting would be made exclusively for keyworkers just for the sake of making her actually spend time with her kids. “Work commitments” like she’s on the front line and going to save us all with a shitting omelette. Stupid bint. I really can’t stand her.

Reactions: 18
Hope the boys play up during lockdown and she has a crappy time as she hasn't cared about the rest of the works when she's been gallivanting around the shops and play areas

Reactions: 14
She’s literally reading every bit of info and looking for any loop hole she can get to have the excuse to ship those boys off to Mazza as normal, she’s honestly vile, I’ve never encountered anyone like her. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Apparently now she thinks children under school age are exempt from meeting people under the guidelines
It could be true. In wales they announced children under 11 didn’t have to socially distance a couple of months ago

Reactions: 4
It could be true. In wales they announced children under 11 didn’t have to socially distance a couple of months ago
I’ve read that for example if 2 people have to meet up outdoors and one or both of those people have a baby/toddler in a pram then the baby/toddler won’t count as 2 people are allowed to meet outdoors but socially distanced of course.
Has she just posted that she has friends who have 4,5,6 kids? She just does not get it and the all me me me attitude means that we will be in lockdown for so much longer.

Reactions: 9
Lockdown for a month both of them at home don't need to leave for work and only one adult allowed into supermarket, told not to take children unless unavoidable...which Fopps can avoid it, she could actually potty train her boys if they are ready and save money on nappies

Reactions: 12
she won't give a rats ass about rules and will spout them a lot but not actually stick to them, I think the fact she flew to florida when lockdown was imminent just so she could pose at Disneyworld looking like a right twunt with her minnie ears and sized down dress whilst almost elbowing the boys out of shot speaks volumes about how she really feels, makes me want to spew how she behaves like a concerned citizen when all the time she is just chasing engagement and what she thinks will boost her profile. I've been on her thread since number 1 and gave her the name fopperbollocks (got some grief for doing so, she must have had more fans around then lol) never have I felt like she deserved it more in fact lets promote her......arise dame fopperbollocks here's to you you utter twit

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes I remember her attitude when they flew to Florida was ‘don’t mention coronavirus’.
Their surprise trip had such big implications for Carly and her brother....

Reactions: 21
She’s doing Sunday share times, let’s give that one a miss.Especially from a vapid narcissistic witch called Fopps

Reactions: 13
She is currently reeking of desperation engagement wise. No sincerity at all.

Mind you. You'd be desperate too if Rebecca Meldrum was pulling in more likes per post than you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she won't give a rats ass about rules and will spout them a lot but not actually stick to them, I think the fact she flew to florida when lockdown was imminent just so she could pose at Disneyworld looking like a right twunt with her minnie ears and sized down dress whilst almost elbowing the boys out of shot speaks volumes about how she really feels, makes me want to spew how she behaves like a concerned citizen when all the time she is just chasing engagement and what she thinks will boost her profile. I've been on her thread since number 1 and gave her the name fopperbollocks (got some grief for doing so, she must have had more fans around then lol) never have I felt like she deserved it more in fact lets promote her......arise dame fopperbollocks here's to you you utter twit
This! One of my biggest gripes about her is why won't she just own who she really is? Stop the pretence that she cares about her followers, I've seen such a lack of care and interest when it comes to replying to them (unless it's a criticism) and of course, she doesn't give a crap about the pandemic! It's barely affected her, she's broken rules left right and centre and will continue to do so. Just own it, but she won't and she'll continue to deceive her audience until they see through it, and unfollow. Maybe if she was honest she could find her (selfish) audience and be done with buying bot followers.

Reactions: 14
Fopps why not tag those SMALL businesses who very kindly donated FREE food and 'stuff' for YOUR boys' birthday celebrations?? How could you accept their offerings during a pandemic when you clearly do not have any struggles financially? Shame on both you and Chris. Freebies mean everything when you're an influencer eh? Shocking! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.