Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has DEFO been crying in her stories. She sounds nervous as duck. She must be absolutely shitting herself now she’s spent all those grants on river island hauls. What a bleeping idiot, with children to feed and a mortgage to pay who spends all their money on clothes?!! And river island. She’s 40 for fucks sake. I’m 28 and even I think I’m getting a bit old for river island. I hardly shop there now however I do buy my 2 year old daughter bits from there

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Work commitments??? im not sure jelly diving and cringe dancing on reels counts fiona :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All I can see is the ‘UNT’ at the end of his jacket, poor child!
I seriously wish she would just piss off with her fake arse tits and over bottox’d face
and shove her positivity posts where the sun don’t shine... it’s her and her like that have been flouting the rules that have caused the second lock down.

Reactions: 17
She's using up places in nursery that other people who have actual jobs may need! During the first lockdown our nursery was only open for keyworkers' children, so our toddler was at home. We lost money from it but he was safe at home and it was being used for those that genuinely needed it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She has DEFO been crying in her stories. She sounds nervous as duck. She must be absolutely shitting herself now she’s spent all those grants on river island hauls. What a bleeping idiot, with children to feed and a mortgage to pay who spends all their money on clothes?!! And river island. She’s 40 for fucks sake. I’m 28 and even I think I’m getting a bit old for river island. I hardly shop there now however I do buy my 2 year old daughter bits from there
I’m pretty sure not much money has been spent on these clothing hauls the majority of the stuff she shares that you never see her wear is returned I have the feeling that like a lot of these influencers most of what she shares is either on tick or been given to her

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure not much money has been spent on these clothing hauls the majority of the stuff she shares that you never see her wear is returned I have the feeling that like a lot of these influencers most of what she shares is either on tick or been given to her
I'm pretty sure she sends most of her hauls back. Like you say you never really see her wearing any of these hauls, only the odd piece. She just gets the clothes for content and so she can add swipe ups, then returns and sits back and count the pennies

its always been her way or no way, she knows when she's doing things she shouldn't be and tries to hide it but we see through her every time, sadly her sheep do not! She pisses me right off with her polls asking if her hauls or days out bother people.....of course most will say no because she's either blocked other people already or they won't reply as they know she will instantly block them, she lives in lala land thinking if anyone dare disagree with her she will simply erase them from her life, that's why she hates tattle so much, she can't moderate, delete or block here and that must kill her

Reactions: 17
Who the hell does she think she is, f*ck off with your sharing small businesses in your stories 🤬 How about you help by just simply sticking to the rules correctly like everyone else in the country !!

Nobody needs to follow her to see her content she has an open profile.

Her Dad is actually over 70 years old and could become seriously unwell if he got Covid-19 even if he is fit and well.She really is unbelievable, you can even be a carrier of Covid-19 with no symptoms.

Like most of you on here I cannot stand anymore of her bullshit.

She is probably in the car on her way to soft play and she will try and pile as many visits as she can in before Thursday either that or she is off to Primark for another emergency 'haul' .Wonder how many gym visits she will squeeze in the next few days, nothing like getting your priorities right hey !

P.S. That sad face in the car is her feeling sorry for herself about her Birthday, she doesn't give a toss about anyone else, she is so fake !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I've just realised she's probably buying the 'Riv' clothes for swipeups ONLY. Then returning the whole lot!!! Surely not! 🤔

Reactions: 18
I've just realised she's probably buying the 'Riv' clothes for swipeups ONLY. Then returning the whole lot!!! Surely not! 🤔
I work in retail in the West end and its amazing how many stylists & influencers buy a huge haul and then return the majority the following week once they have shared their swipe-ups & filmed their stories

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
More than likely. It’s all for content.
I saw an article on it recently. I think the term to describe what the influencers do is wardrobing. It’s a kind of fraud really.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I saw an article on it recently. I think the term to describe what the influencers do is wardrobing. It’s a kind of fraud really.
Sums her up really. I'm sorry but that is fraud. These retailers are struggling just now. How can she do that and sleep at night?? Awful!

Reactions: 12
Sums her up really. I'm sorry but that is fraud. These retailers are struggling just now. How can she do that and sleep at night?? Awful!
I know she’d be the first to post a tearful story if ‘Riv’ went bust but she would have been part of the problem and directly contributed to it!

You rarely see Fopps wear everything she buys. She’ll says she loves it but takes it back then does another haul! Such a shallowed waste of a human being. She doesn’t give a tit about Covid but I’m glad her birthday will be ruined in terms of not being able to do her big weekend in London 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We need to stick to the facts, we don't know she has blown grants or is returning Riv clothes. That's just speculation. What we can see she is doing is infuriating enough!

Reactions: 9
My business head is telling me that in a way those swipeups are helping the retailer. Wonder if there's a contract or business agreement going on? Hmmm?? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I bet she even applied for the 3 month mortgage holiday and blew the lot.

Reactions: 6
We need to stick to the facts, we don't know she has blown grants or is returning Riv clothes. That's just speculation. What we can see she is doing is infuriating enough!
I agree. But she hardly ever wears the clothes she has in the hauls. Makes us suspicious for sure!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.