Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I have to say re shielding and heart conditions that having a pacemaker will not make him high risk.

I had heart surgery during Covid, I also have type 1 diabetes and several other autoimmune disorders and I was not made to shield. His condition is not that risky and the pacemaker will actually have made a massive difference.

Unless his immune system is compromised or he has lung conditions he will never have been high risk. He is probably below me on the risk level. I worked throughout.

Sorry not having a go at people but I am sick of people saying he is high risk. He really isn't
While I agree with you re: the pacemaker as my hubby has one ... hubby is still classed as vulnerable due to having other health issues
Her father and Mother will both be classed as at risk too they are clearly over 60 as am I

Reactions: 7
While I agree with you re: the pacemaker as my hubby has one ... hubby is still classed as vulnerable due to having other health issues
Her father and Mother will both be classed as at risk too they are clearly over 60 as am I
I agree totally. I think what I was trying to get at was people saying he was missed off the shielding list for having a pacemaker was wrong. Just a pacemaker wouldn't of put him on the list. But yes now being over 60 will put him at risk. I am at risk with multiple autoimmune diseases and type 1 diabetes but I would never try and use that to get priority on a flight

Reactions: 9
If you are on here and still following her I urge you to unfollow... She has an open profile so you can still hate watch 😁

Reactions: 26
She will 100% use Mazza as childcare but I suspect she will try to hide it, then when she’s caught out I would bet she plays the ‘it’s for my mental health’ card. Even though she regularly implies any of us peasants with mental health issues are just weak and don’t think positively enough 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh wow she's infuriating isn't she 🤦 I'm going in hospital next week for another operation after being diagnosed with cancer this year (that's if my op not cancelled last minute) anyways I won't be able to look after my two children alone after the op my nurse has already told me this an told me to make sure I have childcare ready my partner will still have to go to work so my mother in law will be around in the day looking after my children with me whilst I recover. And then you've got this twit banging on already about childcare can be used if a parent is working basically trying to cover herself already for her crappy ads that about 40 people reply back to out of 150k 🙄 🤦🤦🤦
So sorry to hear you're poorly, I hope you get the treatment you need quickly and it all goes well ❤ This is real life, not fopperbollox, her hauls and fake perfect stuck up life . if only all there was to worry about was making a pathetic ad and going away for the weekend! She hasn't got a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want to unfollow the bleep but I'm having too much fun watching her being mental and deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at Grayson’s reflection in the window on her post - did you ever see a sadder looking child?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So she wants as many people as possible to share her page but she’ll pick a lucky 5. Nancys_odyssey has been doing this but least shares EVERYONE that shares hers not picking a few.

How unhappy and stressed does she look? She looks like she’a been crying and gone out begrudgingly. She got no compassion in her. Her whole tone is off and she’s looking to her husband for encouragement 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 14
So she wants as many people as possible to share her page but she’ll pick a lucky 5. Nancys_odyssey has been doing this but least shares EVERYONE that shares hers not picking a few.

How unhappy and stressed does she look? She looks like she’a been crying and gone out begrudgingly. She got no compassion in her. Her whole tone is off and she’s looking to her husband for encouragement 🤦🏼‍♀️
She'll pick 5 that'll give her stuff for free.
Doubtful she'll ever share anything if she gets nothing.

Reactions: 12
Is she for bloody real? She thinks she’s mother Theresa now!! Such a twit!!
Ffs how about you stop taking free stuff off these small businesses and pay for stuff for your kids rather than buying ridiculous amounts of designer shoes and clothes 😠😠 she is absolutely unreal!!
oh and while I am ranting after your post about no filters stop f*****g using them !!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I reckon they blew all the money from the government grants and haven't banked on having a second lockdown so therefore now have no money. Furlough has been extended but as far as I know no further help has been offered for self employed yet. I think there was one more grant they could apply for recently but that wasn't as much as before. Bet she's crapping it not knowing where their money will come from.

The informal childcare doesn't apply to her but she'll do it.
I don't send my children to out of school clubs anymore and instead we've formed a bubble with my sister as she's a single parent. We take turns. Kids are in the same school so we can do pick ups easily enough. That said I only do it because me and my husband are working from home, so is my sister. We haven't gone to the gym or anything and have both followed all the rules. Our parents used to see us all every Sunday but we stopped mixing when the rules changed.

She's a joke. End of.
YouTube isn't a job that requires you to need childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon they blew all the money from the government grants and haven't banked on having a second lockdown so therefore now have no money. Furlough has been extended but as far as I know no further help has been offered for self employed yet. I think there was one more grant they could apply for recently but that wasn't as much as before. Bet she's crapping it not knowing where their money will come from.

The informal childcare doesn't apply to her but she'll do it.
I don't send my children to out of school clubs anymore and instead we've formed a bubble with my sister as she's a single parent. We take turns. Kids are in the same school so we can do pick ups easily enough. That said I only do it because me and my husband are working from home, so is my sister. We haven't gone to the gym or anything and have both followed all the rules. Our parents used to see us all every Sunday but we stopped mixing when the rules changed.

She's a joke. End of.
YouTube isn't a job that requires you to need childcare.
Self Employment support is being extended, but currently it says it won’t be available until 14th Dec and is 40% of monthly earnings. But that guidance was written prior to yesterday’s announcement, so I presume it’ll change to match the extension to the furlough scheme.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely been crying before those latest stories...either that or she’s back on her spit and librow routine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing is if she came out and said look I'm really worried about this like everyone we've books to pay etc I would have some respect for her. But she always has to keep up her perfect life image.
Maybe I'm completely wrong and they aren't worried financially but looking at her today I would guess they are

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.