Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopps why not tag those SMALL businesses who very kindly donated FREE food and 'stuff' for YOUR boys' birthday celebrations?? How could you accept their offerings during a pandemic when you clearly do not have any struggles financially? Shame on both you and Chris. Freebies mean everything when you're an influencer eh? Shocking! 🙄
I thought the same, and the poor guys who sent her the lovely fruit and veg box as well

Reactions: 15
if you listen very carefully you can hear the bottom of the barrel being scraped with every single post, she's desperation personified

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
she wants us, well probably not us, to come chat with her!! Oh duck off Fiona!

Reactions: 13
Question. What are you planning for your birthday?
A. Staying at home?
B. Staying at home?
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her post with Chris and the boys and the rainbow..... who took that ? I do hope they've been down to visit Chris's family today as they won't be able to see them for a good while ? They are all dressed up and I notice the boys have matchy, matchy coats like her (how very LJC - though she styles hers MUCH better). They were worrying about others ? REALLY ? More like worrying about the tit they could well be in !!

Her fake, insincere, vomit inducing posts and her 'I care come chat' posts makes me want to puke.... she really does not care about anyone as much as she cares about herself ....... Someone said earlier they hated her..... I have to agree for someone I've never met I feel such hate towards the way she behaves and manipulates people .... and yes they are adults but some are vulnerable and want to be like her when her lifestyle is just a sham and false and fake for the Gram....... I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than 'chat' with her...... who the duck does she think she is Saint Nicola ?!! Do me a favour love and duck off..... !! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she wants to chat to use- why not do it as a live???

Oh I wonder why she won’t??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Because she needs time to think of the lies for her answers.

But she is so thick that she doesn't realise that lives can bring alot more engagement. I could do her "job" way better than her. She is so tit at it

Reactions: 10
urgh just when you think she can't boil your piss anymore she does a chat with me.....imagine how many questions she has to delete and block the sender before she gets to the kissy arse ones and the ones she can do a huge gushy reply to as she displays her peacock feathers at the adoration she thrives on......she has got on my titties tonight folks as you may be able to tell, when her bin goes out this week she needs to jump in it instead of an effing jelly pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll NEVER do a LIVE.
Mainly because she can't filter as much.
Her NORMAL size would be on show too.
All FAKE!!!!!!

You know I'm actually a really nice person and I surprise myself on here 🤣🤣. She annoys me more than anyone 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She'll NEVER do a LIVE.
Mainly because she can't filter as much.
Her NORMAL size would be on show too.
All FAKE!!!!!!

You know I'm actually a really nice person and I surprise myself on here 🤣🤣. She annoys me more than anyone 😩
Same.... and I'm sure my friends and family would be horrified to hear me witch about her like I do but she winds me up so bad - she's so fake and it frustrates me people can't see her for what she is !!

Reactions: 17
Same.... and I'm sure my friends and family would be horrified to hear me witch about her like I do but she winds me up so bad - she's so fake and it frustrates me people can't see her for what she is !!
I know! When I'm typing away my hubby will say "you on WhatsApp". He would be horrified if he knew! 🤣
Nicola please stop being annoying so that I can be at peace 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.