Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
National lockdown is looming ...... until 2 December from next week...... she ain't going anywhere.... it's terrible for all the businesses but hospitality, non-essential travel will be things closing/stopping so she'll be stuck (safe) at home.... with door step visits only...... her work is NOT essential that her mother needs to have the boys.....

Looks like she'll be on first name terms with the delivery drivers again..... as she won't be able to stop her spending......

Reactions: 17
That haul she made last night came to about £300! Wtf?? She's like a cash machine. 🤔
Anyway not long now until Boris breaks the sad news to Nicola. Your big birthday celebrations are off darling! Devastated for you 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was thinking the same! It’s the radiator she needs to worry about, even if it’s not on the boys could really cut themselves or even knock a few teeth out if they head butted it.
And 4 gifted things shown in that story and not one declared!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
5pm Boris Johnson to address the nation
5.15 Fopris On-one to address insta with her own version (which she'll flout anyway)
can't wait :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've not been keeping up on threads because I have an actual job, but just came to say that if there's another lockdown it will be devastating, however the karma on this bleep will be magnificent 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Get ready for her daily walk updates where they go separately so they can still have me time. She will be polishing her big headphones off as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the press conference delay is fopps screaming down the phone at BoJo, telling him he is a nasty troll for ruining her birthday, does he not know who she is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bet she had the boys in bed at 5pm so she could listen to her mate BoJo..... ! She won't be happy.... how very dare he prolong the agony of her impending birthday cancellation till 6.30pm... how very dare he.... doesn't he know who she is...... I'm gutted for all those who are going to be genuinely affected.... but not her..... she deserves this ...... she needs to be humble now and spend time with her family and toning her bragging tit down !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Since I've been blocked and can't see, have the boys dressed up for Halloween?

Reactions: 6
Bet she had the boys in bed at 5pm so she could listen to her mate BoJo..... ! She won't be happy.... how very dare he prolong the agony of her impending birthday cancellation till 6.30pm... how very dare he.... doesn't he know who she is...... I'm gutted for all those who are going to be genuinely affected.... but not her..... she deserves this ...... she needs to be humble now and spend time with her family and toning her bragging tit down !
Was thinking that, the white noise will be blasting, she will be sat with her glass of wine water and be on edge with what is about to happen. She will also be plotting how to use the childcare loophole to her advantage.
I bet her delivery driver is begging to have his route changed as we speak!!
I feel for everybody that will be impacted by this, but not her. Karma is amazing and if she dares put any patronising stories up, I may just have to tell her what I think of her!

Reactions: 15
Them boys are two they don’t know what day of the week they are on so like duck do they understand and know about Halloween, if that’s the case every day is Halloween with their mother cackling

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Since I've been blocked and can't see, have the boys dressed up for Halloween?

Update...... as predicted.... perfectly dressed up boys.. identical costumes..... perfectly posed... including them with sweets.... and her scooping out a pumpkin...... and them looking totally confused at each other and the sweets ! Hi Nicola.... you predictable bint...... !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She's such a patronising cow too.... all she's bothered about is her fucked up plans....for her 40th !!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes the boys are little devils. Quite cute to be fair. Right Nicola take a seat. Boris has some news to break 🤣🤣
3. 2. 1...

Sorry correction. They are vampires 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Update...... as predicted.... perfectly dressed up boys.. identical costumes..... perfectly posed... including them with sweets.... and her scooping out a pumpkin...... and them looking totally confused at each other and the sweets ! Hi Nicola.... you predictable bint...... !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She's such a patronising cow too.... all she's bothered about is her fucked up plans....for her 40th !!
Found her! The kids just look gormless and confused. Poor things 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Welcome to the blocked club. What you said was bang on the money and she can’t take the difference of opinion.

I was coming on to tell you all I got a new jumper this week. First thing I have brought this year clothes wise for me. It’s over size and I got it in my normal size because that’s the style!? Do you want me to do a reel for you? I can Saturday night dance fever for you too 🤣
Only if you jump out of a jelly pot while wearing it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found her! The kids just look gormless and confused. Poor things 😢
The buckets are empty, except the one where they are sat looking at the sweets. It’s like the Christmas chocolates all over again, pose for the gram boys and then sweets straight in the bin 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.