Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps not. It's part of her gym which needs to close. How will she cope?? No gym and no childcare 🙈
Her Thursday one is a different one not linked to the gym so she will still get her Thursdays for her me me me time

Reactions: 12
She’ll still send the kids to her parents on a Tuesday. She’s never admitted she does it so will just carry on. And still send them to nursery on a Thursday.

But no birthday celebrations for her. She’ll lie and say the quiet day with her much loved and longed for boys was perfect...but in reality she literally starved herself for 3 months in preparation for it and said no matter what happened she would be doing something...which BoJo has just crapped all over so 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Update...... as predicted.... perfectly dressed up boys.. identical costumes..... perfectly posed... including them with sweets.... and her scooping out a pumpkin...... and them looking totally confused at each other and the sweets ! Hi Nicola.... you predictable bint...... !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She's such a patronising cow too.... all she's bothered about is her fucked up plans....for her 40th !!
Who carves pumpkins with a bleeping spoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it wasn't for Fiona carrying on like we weren't in a pandemic, keep buying tit loads of unneeded crap, blocking and deleting valid opinions/points, prancing around in front of the mirror and bigging up Twinset twit, i might have felt a tiny bit sorry for her birthday plans being cancelled (fopps we know you were heading to London and going to do a photo shoot showing off your guns 😂😂). Maybe Nikki use this second lockdown to really investigate what the majority of people actually want to see on instagram now, and it isn't hauls of fast fashion. Enjoy your birthday at home with Chris and the boys, pose with a big cake that you will only sniff and let's hope it isn't pissing it down so then you can go stand on mummy fopps' drive way, for the record I don't know if they have a drive way 😂

• Heart
If it wasn't for Fiona carrying on like we weren't in a pandemic, keep buying tit loads of unneeded crap, blocking and deleting valid opinions/points, prancing around in front of the mirror and bigging up Twinset twit, i might have felt a tiny bit sorry for her birthday plans being cancelled (fopps we know you were heading to London and going to do a photo shoot showing off your guns 😂😂). Maybe Nikki use this second lockdown to really investigate what the majority of people actually want to see on instagram now, and it isn't hauls of fast fashion. Enjoy your birthday at home with Chris and the boys, pose with a big cake that you will only sniff and let's hope it isn't pissing it down so then you can go stand on mummy fopps' drive way, for the record I don't know if they have a drive way 😂
It only takes 10 mins to research as to what is trending. I don't understand how she hasn't done this. She is always months behind.

Reactions: 13
She has never met the criteria for her parents to have the boys and still doesn’t. Chris will be at home, the gym and shops are all closed. Absolutely no need for the boys to go anywhere else, other than stay safely at home. But of course they will need their own individual time and couple time, the thought of having to parent her own children for 4 weeks has made her sniff the red wine.
Boris quite clearly said that over 60’s aren’t being told to shield but should be cautious of how many people they have contact with. Will Fiona finally put her own parents health above her own selfish needs?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course she'll still need the "essential childcare" so the boys will be shipped out to Mazza at least once a week.
At least she won't be able to visit any clothes shops.
Plenty of amazon hauls incoming then.

Totally agree. She could use this setback to perhaps understand that not everyone has the luxury that she has (married into 😜)
Chris's work will be affected too. Get prepared Tattlers for a batch of swipeups and mundane YouTube videos. She'll be absolutely gutted tonight. Her plans have been destroyed. Keep them for your 50th Nikki 👍

Reactions: 20
Love the karma that her birthday getaway is about to be cancelled 🤣
I remember at the beginning of the year she was bragging about all of the holidays she would be having this year, Florida, Cyprus, special holiday for her birthday and a cottage. Funny how things work
out!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The breakdown she will be having now,!
Can you imagine it? Chris Chris Chris my bday is cancelled, no gym and omg how will I do my hauls. It’s soooooo unfair.
She will then come onto Instagram going all RosS geller on us saying she’s fine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The breakdown she will be having now,!
Can you imagine it? Chris Chris Chris my bday is cancelled, no gym and omg how will I do my hauls. It’s soooooo unfair.
She will then come onto Instagram going all RosS geller on us saying she’s fine!!

Haha this is Fopps right now !! 😂 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.