Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha ha

Hahaha ha Hahaha

That's what you get for being a witch Fopps, everyone laughing at your misfortune

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Shes quiet - not interested in being a correspondent for sky when the news doesn't suit hey fopps 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's busy cancelling the hotel, the new clothes, the nails, hairdresser, make up artist and the restaurant. Not to mention the professional photographer.
She's probably eating a fage and whole grenade bar while sobbing into her weighed water.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Manky Mac will be smug his got everyone’s £600 and they can’t even do the gym workouts!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m glad that her birthday will be ruined.....,it served her right for taking the piss the whole time with everything!

It’s also mine and my toddlers birthday in November but we’ll make the most of it and go for a nice walk, play with the leaves and then play with her presents. We don’t need fancy places and pics just for strangers to tell me how skinny and wonderful my life is 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually think the closure of her gym will annoy her more than the birthday. She lives for the gym. At least 5 days a week. She'll put some of that weight back on before her birthday for sure! Poor Nikki 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she’s stomping her feet and sniffing a thimble full of wine tonight. She’s such a knob that I bet she’s already moved her birthday hotel night to 5th December. Last time we locked down it was initially only for 2 weeks, I bet it hasn’t crossed her tiny mind that this could potentially last a lot longer. I didn’t really want another lockdown but as the Trust I work for is at full capacity, I completely understand the need for it. Knowing that her birthday month is scuppered helps ease my pain 😂

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think she’s lost it big style - cut up her outfit, smashed the iPad on the floor and is knee deep in a sack of Doritos 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet she’s stomping her feet and sniffing a thimble full of wine tonight. She’s such a knob that I bet she’s already moved her birthday hotel night to 5th December. Last time we locked down it was initially only for 2 weeks, I bet it hasn’t crossed her tiny mind that this could potentially last a lot longer. I didn’t really want another lockdown but as the Trust I work for is at full capacity, I completely understand the need for it. Knowing that her birthday month is scuppered helps ease my pain 😂
I think sadly this winter will be horrendous. The death rate will be beyond comprehension and hospitals at full capacity with overflow. This month of lockdown will be extended for sure! Wonder if it's hit home with Nikki yet? Probably not 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I actually think the closure of her gym will annoy her more than the birthday. She lives for the gym. At least 5 days a week. She'll put some of that weight back on before her birthday for sure! Poor Nikki 😜
Let’s not forget she has that hideous running machine in her adults only lounge! Also her body pump weights from before she deemed herself to fit and athletic for such classes

Reactions: 12
Well lovely tattle folk I know that some of us really will struggle over the coming weeks and I honestly think things are going to get much worse before they get any better ... for me personally it’s another guaranteed month of furlough at the mo but the airline industry is fooked so I think redundancy will be on the cards come the New Year .. but even facing all that and living with someone who’s extremely vulnerable I still managed a ruddy good belly laugh at Mutton Chops Fopps expense.... I would like to take this opportunity to wave to her from London 🤣🤣 ( coughs ) maybe next year Fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well lovely tattle folk I know that some of us really will struggle over the coming weeks and I honestly think things are going to get much worse before they get any better ... for me personally it’s another guaranteed month of furlough at the mo but the airline industry is fooked so I think redundancy will be on the cards come the New Year .. but even facing all that and living with someone who’s extremely vulnerable I still managed a ruddy good belly laugh at Mutton Chops Fopps expense.... I would like to take this opportunity to wave to her from London 🤣🤣 ( coughs ) maybe next year Fopps
My best pal was cabin crew and know loads who worked in the industry. Sad to see it be so badly affected. Sorry to hear your on furlough again.
Pleased you managed a belly laugh. You deserve it x

Reactions: 17
I’m so sorry that you face possible redundancy. I was just thinking what would I do if I lost my job? It makes me feel sick to contemplate at my age. I am work for the NHS so if I’m having a difficult day I always think of how lucky I am to know (hopefully anyway!) that I still have work and can pay my bills. I have to admit those graphs they showed on the briefing were quite shocking and really makes you see that this thing will run away with us and overwhelm the NHS very quickly; maybe we are going to have lots of lockdowns in the future. ??? This is a truly awful awful time in our history. ETA: am so happy that Fopps won’t get to do her big birthday plans which is truly cruel of me but ffs just have a think. Does anyone know How do we know she was planning a photo shoot btw?

Reactions: 16
She must be fuming! But it will Amazing what ever happens and will be fine 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. She could use this setback to perhaps understand that not everyone has the luxury that she has (married into 😜)
Chris's work will be affected too. Get prepared Tattlers for a batch of swipeups and mundane YouTube videos. She'll be absolutely gutted tonight. Her plans have been destroyed. Keep them for your 50th Nikki 👍
She'll be selling her polyester tat dresses on foppsfashion as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be fuming! But it will Amazing what ever happens and will be fine 🤣🤣🤣
It will be the best birthday ever just the 4 of them is what she wanted and wouldn’t have had it any other way & will celebrate when able to!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.