Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also maybe it's just me but I use LinkedIn professionally and I would never expect anyone I know on there who is called Nicola to use Nikki... maybe I am a bit old fashioned but that appears as though she has no idea how to use that platform.
She really doesn't... how shamefull for a 'business woman who is self employed' with a business degree 🤭

Reactions: 10
Do we think narcissistic Fopps will be listening g to Boris’s speech at 4pm and more to the point will she take any notice

Reactions: 11
Do we think narcissistic Fopps will be listening g to Boris’s speech at 4pm and more to the point will she take any notice
Of course, she's Instagram's official covid correspondent!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see her reaction... will we take bets on how she will react to Bj’s message?

Well we will get news night with fopps.
She will do a woah me post but then say it’s ok I know others have had things canceled. Or We will get that fopps that looks totally not fine.

Reactions: 13
She won’t pay any attention to it, yes she won’t be able to travel but she’ll she have her mum around and the boys will still be having a Gran day away! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I am exasperated by Fopps and those like her that have carried on as if nothing has changed in the world. My son is working on the real front line( in an elderly care ward in hospital ). He told me 6 of his patients died this week unexpectedly very soon after a positive Covid test. These weren’t very frail patients, but people who were preparing for discharge. I am so worried about his mental health having to cope with so much death. He caught Covid in the hospital earlier this year and has now got long Covid, so am hoping he doesn’t get a second dose. Maybe Fopps could walk a few steps in my son’s shoes or those of people in the real world. But then again she isn’t resilient enough to cope with an opinion which is different to hers so no chance being able to cope with most people’s real lives. I am so very proud of my son and the thousand of selfless others who are caring for others.
And yes my son is an adult but the worry never goes away for those of us who are real parents, no matter what age our offspring are.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she went this weekend and stayed at the cornitha she will of pissed her pants as billie is there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also maybe it's just me but I use LinkedIn professionally and I would never expect anyone I know on there who is called Nicola to use Nikki... maybe I am a bit old fashioned but that appears as though she has no idea how to use that platform.
I absolutely agree!!

Reactions: 8
I was blocked by her on Instagram for liking someone’s comment, Fopps didn’t approve.But guess what I’ve got another account! Lol.Went on had a little peak, found her so nauseating.All the tragedy going on around us and she’s prattling around like some demented clown..My 3 daughters are in front line work. Me I’m elderly, dont know when I will have contact with them or my beloved grandchildren.But you know what we responsible adults are trying to keep us and others safe.Fopps take note! Oh wait a minute All is Amazzing in Fopps’ world don’t you know.

Reactions: 15
she needs her own personal lockdown, one where she can't access any form of social media, imagine fopp-free november, she would most likely self combust at the very thought 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
she needs her own personal lockdown, one where she can't access any form of social media, imagine fopps-free november, she would most likely self combust at the very thought 😂
Fopp free November, it would be like all our Christmases came at once lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus wept you'd swear she's the only person ever who loves her kids. That post on her stories was vomitous. Loves her kids so much yet is incessantly buried in her phone or sending them off to her parents. Vile cow

Reactions: 18
Jesus wept you'd swear she's the only person ever who loves her kids. That post on her stories was vomitous. Loves her kids so much yet is incessantly buried in her phone or sending them off to her parents. Vile cow
She panics that they are going to fall and hurt themselves, hence the pillows. But doesn’t give a toss about the radiator that the soft play is pushed right up against!

And roving sky reporter Nicola will soon be on the ball, but rumours say a tier 4 lockdown in England until the 2nd December, everywhere shut other than schools and essential shops.

Happy 40th Nicola, karma is a wonderful thing 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am so torn about the new lockdown. I doubt my job will survive, I'm worried about friends mental health, worried for everyone's general health and scared what the future will hold.

But, if Foppy can't have her 40th birthday celebration then I'm all for it and can't bloody wait!! 🙈

I have been reading what other people's friends and families have done for their birthdays during lockdown and they all sound so thoughtful and lovely. But something occurred to me. Foppy doesn't seem to have any friends who will order cocktails for her, or decorate her front door. Chris doesn't seem the type of guy to make her a birthday cake or do anything thoughtful. He probably just throws cash at her because it is "easier". And that is actually really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She panics that they are going to fall and hurt themselves, hence the pillows. But doesn’t give a toss about the radiator that the soft play is pushed right up against!

And roving sky reporter Nicola will soon be on the ball, but rumours say a tier 4 lockdown in England until the 2nd December, everywhere shut other than schools and essential shops.

Happy 40th Nicola, karma is a wonderful thing 😂😂
I was thinking the same! It’s the radiator she needs to worry about, even if it’s not on the boys could really cut themselves or even knock a few teeth out if they head butted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.