Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a patronising, unsympathetic, rude witch 😡😡😡 No one asked her about what she does for charity and helping out family - oh duck of Nicola - the only one you help is yourself and I'm not being funny but no way do those boys understand Halloween... duck me I'm in my 50's and I still don't understand what it's about .... just another money making scheme !! 😂 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It’s been a while since I’ve been on any of her threads but how amazing is it that her birthday celebrations are fucked 😂 Do you think she’ll still go? She doesn’t seem to give a tit about anything other than herself. What will she do without the gym and soft plays? Looking at her recent post, few people mentioning they wish Boris would hurry up with his announcement and she just ignores them all about that question. Living in the real world as always 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She’s an idiot, she really doesn’t have a chuffing clue what is going on around her at all. Piss of and take ya tit kitchen with you.

Reactions: 20
What a patronising, unsympathetic, rude witch 😡😡😡 No one asked her about what she does for charity and helping out family - oh duck of Nicola - the only one you help is yourself and I'm not being funny but no way do those boys understand Halloween... duck me I'm in my 50's and I still don't understand what it's about .... just another money making scheme !! 😂 😂
Even a sniff of someone potentially not 100% agreeing with her (and actually, this lady was talking about herself and answering Pricki's question) she goes massively on the defensive! This screams huge insecurity when she can't handle any slight or constructive critisism. What a weird person she must be in real life!

Reactions: 30
'we hardly spent anything'
£5 entry into Pumpkins R Us, plus however much the Pumpkins they bought cost, two vampire outfits, two buckets, sweets etc it all adds up Fopps! Might be 'hardly anything' to you but some families will struggle to manage half of what you've spent on Halloween for the gram 🙄

At least Chris' post is a bit more normal 🎃🦇👻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha. It always kills me off that deux moobious proper fancies himself as a photographer!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahaha. It always kills me off that deux moobious proper fancies himself as a photographer!
Tbh he is he’s her
Personal one 😂

My twins have randomly woken up about 3 hours to early. Shall I go on Instagram and ask everyone’s advice?

She doesn’t really get it does she. Her helping families is so she feels less guilt about her content if I’m honest. She’s been caught selling gifted pushchairs in the past so she trying to come across the hero. To celebrate Halloween you don’t have to buy a thing. Maybe £1 on sweets. Not £20 on outfits for the gram, £5 on pumpkin patch, £10 on pumpkins, £2 on buckets for show and £1 on sweets.
Personally I’m not into Halloween, mine at 2 so have no idea it’s Halloween so we did nothing. Do I feel bad nope because why put the pressure on yourself. One of her multiple mums did a post about this. Yet Nicola felt the pressure for the gram which is really sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I'm not into Halloween either but my kids were really excited for it this year. We did some spooky baked, sweet treasure hunt around the house, arts and crafts (homemade spooky masks and decorations and a free pumpkin train in town. Everything we already had at home bought a few extra sweets that's it. You can have fun without spending a thing on Halloween.

Reactions: 13
I'm not into Halloween either but my kids were really excited for it this year. We did some spooky baked, sweet treasure hunt around the house, arts and crafts (homemade spooky masks and decorations and a free pumpkin train in town. Everything we already had at home bought a few extra sweets that's it. You can have fun without spending a thing on Halloween.
Wouldn't be fun or Insta worthy if she's not throwing her 'false'wealth around 🙄🙄 plus arts and crafts and home bakes ? She wouldn't have a clue where to start or what to do 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I am determined to be constructive here: I wish Nikki had listened to her followers when they suggested the shopping hauls were a bit tone deaf. I would much rather have seen her do something sustainable and lower budget, because it's something not many people are doing! The weird meals, the food obsession, the hauls (I hate that word, it's just a shop🙄), they just leave me exhausted and irritated. I'm sure she's disappointed about her birthday plans, but her online persona doesn't make me feel sorry for her or relate to her or empathise with her one bit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's right in there with the childcare screen shot. There's no way a pandemic or lockdown will stop her doing what she wants and giving Mazza the kids while she stares at herself some more in the mirror

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She's right in there with the childcare screen shot. There's no way a pandemic or lockdown will stop her doing what she wants and giving Mazza the kids while she stares at herself some more in the mirror
Shes used the exact one that was posted here too, what an absolute tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All Nikki cares about is Nikki, doesn't matter that her parents are in their 60's, I assume, and Boris said for the over 60's to be in contact with as few people as possible and of course her dad's heart condition was only an issue when she wanted a flight home. I had hoped at the start of the first lockdown if would change Nikki for the better but no I think she is beyond changing and she will always be the same

Reactions: 18
That screenshot she’s posted just proves she’s still going to dump those kids with her mum!! Selfish selfish person!! Honestly I know this is horrid to say but she or someone in her family need to catch this virus before she’s bleeping wakes up and stops being a dick about it. It’s 1 bleeping month, just stay at home you absolute idiot!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.