Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she post things like ‘I do the latter’ I always have this scene pop in my head, funnily they have similar fashion sense to her and Deuxtits
I think of them like this too with their pronunced Brummie accent.. she isn't Brummie I know but sounds it sometimes 😂😂

Reactions: 9
When she post things like ‘I do the latter’ I always have this scene pop in my head, funnily they have similar fashion sense to her and Deuxtits
That was her with the hair dye women! I think the thing is a lot of these instagramers espically mums do have money yet non of them go showing it off like she does.
I talked about 3 of hearts mum and she is definitely well off but she doesn’t show us endless hauls, doesn’t go on about her trainers or bags etc she just gets on with it. She’s humble.
You have tash_blake_ivy again well off she does the odd haul but it’s not flashy she’s not dancing around in her dressing room.
Lucy Jessica Carter she does hauls yes but she’s actually been successful in what she does.
Even jayde doesn’t fanny around like she does and goes on about what she’s bought.

Reactions: 13
WTF is she sharing Nicola Sturgeon's message for? Does she even know who she is? "Show empathy, solidarity and love for each other". Not for yourself in the mirror, Nikki! Plus, you're not in Scotland! Away an bile yer heid!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m in Wales and what they are doing here is tipping me over the edge. We can’t even buy Halloween goodies for the children. I’m done with most of Instagram this morning, harping on what they are doing over half term, where they are going etc. We are confined to being indoors and no mixing of households and we can’t even buy socks in Tesco. Then there’s this clown fopps living in her own little perfect world.
I know exactly how you feel! Also in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😔

If she is pregnant and starving herself that much
on purpose then she is a worse mother than we thought and an extremely bad role model

Reactions: 8
Just come back on here to have a nosey after a few days and we’re onto a new thread!! Must be embarrassing when for her that she gets more ‘engagement’ on here than her own posts 🥴🙈 going to catch up now!!

Reactions: 16
Has anyone considered that she might be pregnant 😳😱😳😱😳😱😳😱

Although most likely the very last paragraph of the below applies to her
I'd be amazed if she was pregnant, she said before absolutely no way would she have any more babies. I think she's more likely to be on the scab so hopefully she gets reported and fined if she's abusing the system, while telling us all how to behave 😏

Reactions: 18
See Saint Nicola is suggesting we all donate to food bank at this time as we should all pull together..... Even those posts come across as patronising.... she usually donates money... Hmmmm does she though ? But she's doing to donate food.... listen Nicola... families in crisis don't need quinwaaaaa, rice pouches or grenade bars..... please make sure you educate yourself before going shopping and buy what your local food bank is requesting....... also don't care if you're doing it... I'm sure plenty of people do this weekly without announcing it..... I know I do ... 😊
She will just empty her cupboards of all the shite she has done #ads for but never eats and was #gifted anyway !! Like the Prep.co lunch pot things,we will never forget that advert and not for the right reasons☺

Reactions: 14
Lots of love to you all in Wales 😘 I’m in tier 3 South Yorkshire so not much fun here 😭

Reactions: 13
I'm in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 not quite as bad as Wales at the moment but headed there

Northern Ireland here. Schools, restaurants, bars, hairdressers etc all closed but shops still open. Not that we’ll be going anywhere near them as they’re packed with people panicking they’ll shut soon too. No mixing of households either for 4 weeks, except outdoors even though it’s bloody freezing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Me too🤫 I wonder if she said maternity because it was medication for post natal depression? She may just keep saying it if she's been on them a while.
Well it's funny you mention that, as I thought the same. There was an instagram story she did a while back now, where she said she'd been to the doctors and she'd fill everyone in later and then I swear she never did 🤔

Reactions: 10
I’m late to the show and catching up, I can’t believe she’s lied to get a free prescription and then offered to pay £10 to a stranger for a box bloody hair dye! You absolute turnip Nicola! You have zero morals! Pay your way!

Reactions: 16
Her numbers are plummeting again in the last couple of days. When is she going to realise that she just gets it so so wrong every time? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
you know you've gone too far with the starvation diet when your armpits resemble caves!

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.