Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a medical exemption card for my prescriptions, I have no thyroid so am on medication for life, and forgot to take the card once, the pharmacist let me have my prescription but wrote on the form that they hadn't seen my card and said words to the effect of, if I was lying id be fined!! If she has been doing this then she is a bigger twit than I thought!
Mine once expired and I hadn't realised, I got a fine through the post for £180. In the end I got a new card and the fine was wavered. God I hope she gets a fine

Reactions: 10
See Saint Nicola is suggesting we all donate to food bank at this time as we should all pull together..... Even those posts come across as patronising.... she usually donates money... Hmmmm does she though ? But she's doing to donate food.... listen Nicola... families in crisis don't need quinwaaaaa, rice pouches or grenade bars..... please make sure you educate yourself before going shopping and buy what your local food bank is requesting....... also don't care if you're doing it... I'm sure plenty of people do this weekly without announcing it..... I know I do ... 😊

Reactions: 20
See Saint Nicola is suggesting we all donate to food bank at this time as we should all pull together..... Even those posts come across as patronising.... she usually donates money... Hmmmm does she though ? But she's doing to donate food.... listen Nicola... families in crisis don't need quinwaaaaa, rice pouches or grenade bars..... please make sure you educate yourself before going shopping and buy what your local food bank is requesting....... also don't care if you're doing it... I'm sure plenty of people do this weekly without announcing it..... I know I do ... 😊
She’s only 24hrs behind every one else posting about children not being fed over half terms! It’s all just for engagement for lots of them, one “influencer” even said she had shared all this posts of how to donate but in her 36 years she had never actually donated but then did go on to show she had donated her Clubcard vouchers!! Pic or it didn’t happen!!

Reactions: 11
You could also help out by paying for your prescriptions like you’re supposed to Nicola.

Reactions: 19
She must b

Surely bshe had to show evidence she's exempt
No. I knew someone who used to say she was exempt and was never asked for proof. Made me furious. Mind you she also used to buy clothes, wear them out with the tag tucked inside then return the and get a refund! Classy. Like our fopps!

• Wow
Love how she says she’s worn them out playing....
Hun no doubt you were st the gym so no doubt the boys were running around the crèche 🙄

Reactions: 9
Urgh the charity posts. I reckon she's been advised to appear charitable as she never spoke about this before (well, hardly ever and she usually did it when pushed). Nothing about her is genuine, she just wants to be loved and admired by strangers called Moet Susan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also does anyone else absolutely hate someone refers to a hair cut as a new hair day 😂 it’s just cringe. It’s not new hair it’s a re style ffs

Reactions: 15
She’s have a head fit if she lived in wales 😂😂😂 even the shops that are allowed to remain open can only sell essential items - no clothes, stationery, homeware etc &

Reactions: 12
She’s have a head fit if she lived in wales 😂😂😂 even the shops that are allowed to remain open can only sell essential items - no clothes, stationery, homeware etc &
I’m in Wales and what they are doing here is tipping me over the edge. We can’t even buy Halloween goodies for the children. I’m done with most of Instagram this morning, harping on what they are doing over half term, where they are going etc. We are confined to being indoors and no mixing of households and we can’t even buy socks in Tesco. Then there’s this clown fopps living in her own little perfect world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m in Wales and what they are doing here is tipping me over the edge. We can’t even buy Halloween goodies for the children. I’m done with most of Instagram this morning, harping on what they are doing over half term, where they are going etc. We are confined to being indoors and no mixing of households and we can’t even buy socks in Tesco. Then there’s this clown fopps living in her own little perfect world.
She's a selfish horror 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 13
My 6 year olds teacher tested positive today so can’t even take him for a bloomin walk or go pick bits up to entertain him. Earliest delivery of most stuff online is Tuesday - I will have killed my liver with red wine & gin by then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.