Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the maternity/prescription why wasn’t she asked to show the letter from the doctors? I had mine on my phone to show which has the expiry date on

hope that makes sense I’m up doing a night feed lol

Reactions: 11
In regards to the maternity/prescription why wasn’t she asked to show the letter from the doctors? I had mine on my phone to show which has the expiry date on

hope that makes sense I’m up doing a night feed lol
I have a medical exemption card for my prescriptions, I have no thyroid so am on medication for life, and forgot to take the card once, the pharmacist let me have my prescription but wrote on the form that they hadn't seen my card and said words to the effect of, if I was lying id be fined!! If she has been doing this then she is a bigger twit than I thought!

Reactions: 11
The only reason she has offered to pay for this lady's 'box dye' is because the woman has Stacey Solomon as a follower!
Yeah she'll buy her one and claim it back as a tax deductible expense more like.

That message right there is the best gift to NICOLA. It's a glimpse into the harsh reality of life for many people right now. People losing jobs and homes. Read the message and think about it. Recognise how completely privileged you are. Be thankfully that you can spend £££ getting your hair done because some parents right now can't afford the simple things we take for granted.

Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness her new hoodie has a hood 😱 amazing. Why didn't I know that hoodies came with hoods!

Oh wait.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah she'll buy her one and claim it back as a tax deductible expense more like.

That message right there is the best gift to NICOLA. It's a glimpse into the harsh reality of life for many people right now. People losing jobs and homes. Read the message and think about it. Recognise how completely privileged you are. Be thankfully that you can spend £££ getting your hair done because some parents right now can't afford the simple things we take for granted.
I wonder if she thinks her shopping hauls are a little ill timed and insensitive after reading this?

Reactions: 9
The curl in her hair is bloody awful 😳 I hope that’s her own puss poor s attempt at it rather than the hairdressers it looks well dodgy!

Reactions: 7
I can’t even see that new hoodie because of the filter 😂 especially with the black leggings. Great advert

Reactions: 10
See the good deed of the hair dye is a bit like in friends. Its made her feel good by sending someone £10 to get hair dye.
I also think she should of just messaged the person privately instead of commenting back and messaging her directly it’s all to make her look good.
We’ve all given her many ideas on how to be humble but making out she feels sorry for someone is just low, she didn’t feel sorry for her she saw an opportunity to make her look good.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.