Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stops when they are one or unless she’s in universal credits
Or working tax credit or she’s got a prepaid exemption which she probably has done, me & hubs have one as works out cheaper

I was gobsmacked! I know her from our village anyway and know what a nasty piece of work she is but I saw and heard it with my own eyes and was so shocked 😳

I know it’s disgusting!
Does she look like her instagram posts!!

Reactions: 5
Or working tax credit or she’s got a prepaid exemption which she probably has done, me & hubs have one as works out cheaper
Maybe - but why say she is exempt because of maternity? Why wouldn’t you say prepaid?

Does she look like her instagram posts!!
yes just not as airbrushed and far too skinny!!

Reactions: 13
Just watched the amazing primark haul! Cracked up with hanger clanger and she clearly meant to cut it as she then repeats herself! Great content creator 🙌🏻

And she said “for £13 I thought I’d get it” and literally 30 seconds later she looks all bewildered and says “I think it’s either £12 or £15” 🤦🏽‍♀️ 2 mins 50 seconds if anyone wants to check out the latest tit show

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s trying to be all Chantelle champs with those hats but it’s not fopps style. She’s not cool enough and just looks a bit try hard.
Exactly! And trying to be that Chloe Lauren Girl - who Fopperfail copies all the time .... except she looks young enough to be Her Daughter 🤭 40yrs Old and behaving like this. Desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
twit in a hat.....you said it Fiona! How dull was that haul 😒😴 My 19 year old daughter has that cream jacket, difference is, she knows exactly how to style it.
And as you’ve said your daughter is 19 ... mutton chops at 40 just looks ridiculous in it 😂

Reactions: 11
She has 2 babies so double maternity in her eyes!
That’s so wrong. I used to work in a chemist, and we reported a few people! The same with people who ordered their prescriptions when they didn’t need to and then returned the out of date tablets! If people knew how much medication was they’d realise how lucky we are to have the nhs!

Reactions: 19
She has 2 babies so double maternity in her eyes!
That’s so wrong. I used to work in a chemist, and we reported a few people! The same with people who ordered their prescriptions when they didn’t need to and then returned the out of date tablets! If people knew how much medication was they’d realise how lucky we are to have the nhs!
I was so shocked to be honest

Reactions: 5
all that CRAP she has just bought and she can't pay for her prescriptions. she's buying utter consumerist CRAP all the time.
what exactly are her priorities???

Depending on what drugs we all need, the NHS subsidises the costs. We pay for our prescriptions so that other people can have a chance of having the medicine or treatment they need - like cancer drugs or MS drugs or yes Nicola IVF. I dont appreciate subsidising asssholes so they can buy twit hats and ugly boots
I have medical exemption as I have type 1 diabetes and several other autoimmune diseases... my monthly prescription if I had to pay would be hundreds! But if I did have to pay you buy an annual pre pay card! Cheap trashy cow

She lives in the same village as me (Wellesbourne) so I know her from baby groups etc as I have a little lad.

Reactions: 8
Ahhh and what is she like at the baby groups? I can just imagine her swanning in! Was the gymboree video a true reflection?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhh and what is she like at the baby groups? I can just imagine her swanning in! Was the gymboree video a true reflection?
She is very false and very over the top. The boys never look happy, she paints a picture that she is the perfect mom

• Heart
Just watched the amazing primark haul! Cracked up with hanger clanger and she clearly meant to cut it as she then repeats herself! Great content creator 🙌🏻

And she said “for £13 I thought I’d get it” and literally 30 seconds later she looks all bewildered and says “I think it’s either £12 or £15” 🤦🏽‍♀️ 2 mins 50 seconds if anyone wants to check out the latest tit show
I heard that too stupid cow ... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She is very false and very over the top. The boys never look happy, she paints a picture that she is the perfect mom
You can definitely tell that she comes across as false, flashy and up her own arse I’ve seen a few people comment on her insta that they have seen her in the past but haven’t approached her and she’s always saying you should have said hello... but I get the impression her face like a slapped arse puts people off.

Reactions: 14
You can definitely tell that she comes across as false, flashy and up her own arse I’ve seen a few people comment on her insta that they have seen her in the past but haven’t approached her and she’s always saying you should have said hello... but I get the impression her face like a slapped arse puts people off.
It makes us other mums feel crap to be honest, I barely have time to put my hair up and she flouts up in her OTT make up and immaculate hair - everyone is like ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It makes us other mums feel crap to be honest, I barely have time to put my hair up and she flouts up in her OTT make up and immaculate hair - everyone is like ffs 🤦‍♀️
But is she ever by herself with the boys or is it always Chris or Mazza?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she refer to everything as easy to chuck on. Aren’t all clothes easy to put on unless it’s your wedding dress or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The prescription thing she'll just say no one told her it was only year after they were born!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.