Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
AB0CAE43-871D-4D1A-879D-0A836294B5F3.jpeg
Ad
I just love me some protein nuts, do you like protein nuts? I’ll create a poll but only answer yes or I’ll block you.
These magic nuts also make you immune from covid, how cleaver is that. It means I can continue to take my boys all over the place whilst still continuing to mix households.
Please remember to like, comment & save.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Carolk1978

Can’t believe I was in my doctors the other day and Fopps @fopperholic came into collect prescriptions for herself - receptionist asked was she exempt or had to pay for her px and she blatantly said yes I am exempt because of maternity!! Well I am not 100% but I had to stop getting free prescriptions when my little lad was 1!! So she is clearly abusing the NhS! With all that money too. 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really fucking hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twat has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
This is a long one (sorry in advance) Going back a couple of pages - Re Trolls
I had a conversation with my husband the other day and how ‘Influencers’ play the troll card quite a lot and how Nikki blocks and deletes anything she thinks is negative. The truth is I started to worry, am I a Troll? I think it all boils down to people not wanting to hear or listen to other peoples opinions (yet as an influencer these following should listen to and hang off every word they say)
They live through social media, in some cases very successfully, but in real life people can disagree with your actions or opinions. How does Nikki reaction to them people? Having an opinion face to face, she wouldn’t call them a troll.
I started to think let’s turn this around, are the influencers really the trolls by dictating what a followers opinions should be? And blocking and deleting if they don’t follow the same train of thoughts?! Just wondering what you guys think?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

NoseyNorris

Slightly off topic but Chelsea Pateman has uploaded a story with a mattress on the floor in the twins bedroom for her to sleep on so her hubby can get the rest he needs to help get over the dreaded C! My heart literally breaks for that family, must be horrendous, Chelsea appears to be doing a smashing job holding it together for the boys though 🤞🏻 Can't imagine Flopps ever doing this if they were in this situation... Really fucking gets me, Princess Fiona has all that room in her house and still it isn't enough for her and you've got Chelsea who is more than happy to share a room with her babies so that her hubby can get better. Money isn't everything Fiona, if you've not got your health you've got fuck all!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Juniper

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #57: Bullying toddlers on instagram, I can do what I want don’t you know who I am???????

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Juniper

Chatty Member
Re #bekind

I saw someone write on Instagram the other day that they were fed up with the whole fakery behind the #bekind movement. They (quite rightly) said that it’s mainly used by influencers who are trying to justify their shitty behaviour by telling the people who are calling them out to #bekind.

Fuck that. This person said why not #bemindful instead? Be fucking mindful that the shit you spout as an influencer can be incredibly detrimental to your followers, and that being called out or questioned on it isn’t trolling and can benefit you to become a better person?

I agree with this mindset so much. So I say, in a world where you can be anything, #beMINDFUL

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Dummyfingers

She looks like she is about to vom 🤮

Has someone told her if she doesn't look directly at the nuts the calories won't count 👀
I wonder what flavour water she is passing off as wine, sorry I mean NZ Sav 🙄
It's definitely water. "A cosy indulgent night in"?! My idea of a indulgence is hitting the wine at 5pm, watching Netflix while slathered in a face mask and foot mask, ordering an Indian to feed 34 people, smashing a tub of Ben and Jerry's and then rolling off to be smug as a bug in a snug rug in my giant bed. Indulgence is not a packet of bloody nuts, a pissy princess planner and a fake glass of NZ Sav. How is it so hard to fake being normal??!!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

LorniB

I haven't seen my dad properly since March. I get to sit with him for 20 mins on a Sat afternoon in a wet and windy gazebo - we stay in Glasgow so just imagine. He's in a care home and 12 residents have died since lockdown. He doesn't know who I am, but I know who he is. They currently have a suspected case of covid so it can only have been brought in by the carers, the people who work day and night to look after the vulnerable. They are amazing people as so many of them have had the virus and fought it. They have only gone about their day to day lives. The home is now in lockdown. This is real life, not new hats and trailing your kids around club to club and laughing at other people's kids. Not going away for weekends no matter what big birthday you have. She needs a dose of real life that the majority of us are dealing with just now. X

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Okay I haven't even managed a day, I need to pitch in!
Influencers think Tattle is full of trolls who are deeply unhappy with their lives and jealous. Not at all!!
They have their platform and in a way this is ours. Our way of calling them out and exposing them. A lot of followers are vulnerable but they fall for their sh#te! Buy this buy that, it'll change your life. No it won't, it'll just line your pockets.

Do you know what I think about Nicola. I think she's bragging to show off to an ex boyfriend or someone. It's almost like she's saying 'look at me now'. I can't really work her out but the bragging is unreal! I don't think they're wealthy, I think she has inherited a bit of money perhaps from her Nanna passing or from some other means. There's no way she's making a fortune from her high flying SM career 🙄

I used to really like her and would tell my mates to follow her too. Now she's insufferable. Got to be the best. Can't see green cheese. Got to be thinner than everyone else. A zillion selfies every week. Me me me me!!!!

She needs to swallow a big slice of humble pie. Admit she's got it wrong and be more relatable. Especially during these difficult times. People are struggling big time through no fault of their own. She hasn't got a clue. Last week she posted stories about helping food banks etc just before she headed off to a luxury hotel for the night wearing a new outfit that cost just short of £500. The hair was done too! It's OBSCENE Nicola. Some families are struggling to feed their kids toast! Sorry rant over. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Me too! Sometimes I have a little Facebook stalk and find that as always, bullies never tend to do much with their lives! Dont peak in high school 🤣
My victory story: I was once bullied by a girl and I remember her saying to me you’re so lucky you’ll never have Boyf problems (because I wouldn’t get one she was implying) anyway years go on and she was known to have a thing for this one particular boy. Well she now works at the local nursing home (which I genuinely do applaud, they do a great job) but it always give me great pleasure when she’s on duty and I turn up with my husband who happens to be that boy she fancied. (I didn’t marry him for that reason just to be clear 😂😂😂) I feel like I don’t even need to say anything at all that’s just my two fingers to her. Obs as my mum says it’s 20 years later I’m sure she’s grown up. But 13 year old me does a little victory dance every time I see her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Star_girl

Sorry to be bitchy but Chris isn’t handsome. His teeth resemble a picket fence after an arson attack. 😆

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
She only cares about what her lovely followers think.. yet most folk here were her followers (that she now calls Judgy Jenny's).

Nikki - tell us how this year has been so challenging for you exactly? Have you been working 12 hour shifts? Juggling work and home schooling? Juggling children without any form of help? You had holidays, an extension built, a garden renovated (all of which you chose to do during a pandemic), your Mum on tap for help and a husband who was often at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bwacac

Chatty Member
She’s have a head fit if she lived in wales 😂😂😂 even the shops that are allowed to remain open can only sell essential items - no clothes, stationery, homeware etc &
I’m in Wales and what they are doing here is tipping me over the edge. We can’t even buy Halloween goodies for the children. I’m done with most of Instagram this morning, harping on what they are doing over half term, where they are going etc. We are confined to being indoors and no mixing of households and we can’t even buy socks in Tesco. Then there’s this clown fopps living in her own little perfect world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36