Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit random but has she ever posted that she's ill with a cold, or the twins are unwell, snotty etc? That must happen all the time given how many soft plays and classes they go to and kids are walking germ distributors. It's just weird she's never ever under the weather?! Perhaps she is much to positive for illness to affect her 🤭
OMG 😮 I was thinking this the other day funny enough..Her and them boys are never sick..

Good point. She'll never share anything negative. Her life is PERFECT don't ya know?? 🙄
Nope she doesn't She lives in a happy fake like bubble!! Mrs Perfect 👌🏻

Reactions: 6
Hate people who drink whilst they have food in their mouth and then carry on chewing 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charltaylor is also advertising the nuts but her ad is a really cosy image! You could totally believe she would be eating them... The complete opposite of her ad!!! Who chooses these people to advertise their products? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Charltaylor is also advertising the nuts but her ad is a really cosy image! You could totally believe she would be eating them... The complete opposite of her ad!!! Who chooses these people to advertise their products? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Just about to say the same thing another insta mum advertising them

Reactions: 11
I've just gone and looked.... that's a really good one - where it's about the product.... not even her picture ! I reckon Nicola did that 'shat-vert' in the middle of the day on one of her 'work' days !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Apprentice Best Bits is on BBC 1 and it’s all about the shite adverts they create. It’s Fopps all over 🤣 I can just see her on here she’d fit right in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
See that post is really good. She’s not claiming to be a huge fan and talks about taste testing them.
Whereas Fopps tries to make out like she eats them all the time and has to do her cringe acting. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her ads are so tit! Why do companies have her doing them! It annoys me! She's just not relatable at all..And the fact Chris and mother comment is sad she must have to ask them to...

Not one even slightly negative post on that post and she's commented on nearly every comment! Someone's hovering the delete button tonight!!

Reactions: 10
She looks like she is about to vom 🤮

Has someone told her if she doesn't look directly at the nuts the calories won't count 👀
I wonder what flavour water she is passing off as wine, sorry I mean NZ Sav 🙄
THAT is a glass of H20!! If it is wine then the company needs dissolving! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just read a few of that young woman's posts.... what a pretty girl and on one of her posts someone has said not to release balloons because of the environmental impact... she's responded beautifully saying thank you for educating her, took it on board etc.... imagine Fopps - block/delete !!

Reactions: 15
I agree with the previous comments that she spat those nuts out! So obvious. What a nut job she is she's getting worse by the day.

We'll well well... Our Nicola AKA Princess Perfect used to smoke! When she met Chris too! 🤢
Imagine fopperbollox vaping😭😭😭😭😭😭

How much would she get for this. However much its nuts! How much seriously though?

Reactions: 4
That video part of the ad is hilarious. She just chews and chews then gets up.. Away to spit them out no doubt. 😂

I still maintain that anyone who didn't know better would think she's a parody account based on her ads.
That's what I thought. She's holding them in her mouth like they're the devil and she's away to spit it out. How very sad. Why would anyone look at her page and think she'll be good for advertising snacks.

Reactions: 5
I wonder that. If she’s getting £100 per ad, for example, no wonder she doesn’t work.

Reactions: 3
How sad a life must it be to post an ad as her "job" and then have to sit and wait to delete all the negativity.
Surely it must make her realise she's actually just doing a tit job.
I mean who works stocking shelves in tesco and then stands back and waits for the parade of customers walking past telling them they've done it all wrong.

Ps. She puts that nut into her mouth and then takes a sip of water (because it's not wine) the same way my kid does when I make him eat broccoli

How sad a life to not want to swallow 5 peanuts incase it makes you put on 3 stone.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.