Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she loves herself and always has done I’m surprised there hasn’t been any pics shared of when she graduated! She lost ALL that weight 🙄 at uni so you’d think she would of flaunted her new figure at the ceremony!

Reactions: 11
She's stated the skinny whip bars have 97 calories when the box clearly shows them to be 99 and surely if the SW rule is 20 cals = 1 syn these would be 5 syns and not 4.5 as fopps has stated, must be her degree making her so cleaver ;)
Less than 99 - that flavour is 97 (not that 2 make much difference 😂😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone want’s a good read the below article talking all about ‘influencers’ selling their perfect life and how they got that! Take note Fiona on what you decide to launch (if that is what your plan is!) and the vulnerable followers you have! Aka your sheep(s)

Reactions: 3
Oh dear Kim Kardashian popping out of a giant birthday cake in a bikini for her 40th birthday has Fopperbollocks written all over it :unsure: However it would have to be a Mug Cake obviously 🤭
IMG_0925.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have just seen someone else post a screenshot of what they need to achieve today in terms of PT goals... it is exactly same as fopps albeit she has a higher calorie goal obvs... so that app that twin set twit uses isnt even exclusive to him... what exactly.does anyone pay him for???

Reactions: 11
I have just seen someone else post a screenshot of what they need to achieve today in terms of PT goals... it is exactly same as fopps albeit she has a higher calorie goal obvs... so that app that twin set twit uses isnt even exclusive to him... what exactly.does anyone pay him for???
I’ve seen the same too on another influencer using a PT. she posted a screenshot of her workouts and it’s the same app as Fopps!!

Reactions: 7
Also remember she attended the SW ball. Those pics were everywhere on her SM accounts. She was so dolled up that night. She would've glammed up like that for her university graduation for sure! Definitely something not adding up 🤔

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she just get her hair done? Does it grow that fast?! I went for the first time in a year in Sept and was wondering if January was too extravagant to go back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a bit random but has she ever posted that she's ill with a cold, or the twins are unwell, snotty etc? That must happen all the time given how many soft plays and classes they go to and kids are walking germ distributors. It's just weird she's never ever under the weather?! Perhaps she is much to positive for illness to affect her 🤭

Reactions: 14
Oh dear Fopp's "Bestie" has gone and out done her on the kitchen island front aka Little island off Portugal aka spare cupboard left in middle of kitchen 🤭 And Mad Mazza is all over it, sounds like she must be getting her kitchen extended too and how funny she hasn't asked Fopp's about her Island 🌴🌴 🤭
20201022_151228-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh dear Fopp's "Bestie" has gone and out done her on the kitchen island front aka Little island off Portugal aka spare cupboard left in middle of kitchen 🤭 And Mad Mazza is all over it, sounds like she must be getting her kitchen extended too and how funny she hasn't asked Fopp's about her Island 🌴🌴 🤭
View attachment 284246
Well given that Warwickshire should be behaving as if they are Tier 2 lockdown they shouldn't be visiting bloody anyone...... !!

Reactions: 15
This is a bit random but has she ever posted that she's ill with a cold, or the twins are unwell, snotty etc? That must happen all the time given how many soft plays and classes they go to and kids are walking germ distributors. It's just weird she's never ever under the weather?! Perhaps she is much to positive for illness to affect her 🤭
Within 2 weeks of starting nursery my friends little one had a cold and conjunctivitis.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.