Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That AD is a joke!!! As if she would ever eat a pack of nuts, I mean why have they even asked her?! Just a quick look on her insta you would see that it’s not something she would eat.
Haha not a chance she would even sniff one they are so high in calories!!- The picture in the ad is true though as that's as close as she would get to any nuts including deux knees 😂 seriously why did they choose her for this ad when she starves herself on such little calories. Also every time she talks about food it's always "absoultely gorgeous" bloody grates on me that does 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remembers tattlers, if you dream it, believe it and beg for it enough its yours ❤ Fopps you can have that for free tomorrow 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear Fopp's "Bestie" has gone and out done her on the kitchen island front aka Little island off Portugal aka spare cupboard left in middle of kitchen 🤭 And Mad Mazza is all over it, sounds like she must be getting her kitchen extended too and how funny she hasn't asked Fopp's about her Island 🌴🌴 🤭
View attachment 284246
Love the fact Fopps friend calls her Mazza 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Imagine doing that for a pack of free nuts.
Mad mazza will be off to the shops to buy some

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's definitely pretending to eat those nuts in the video AD! Fiona it doesn't take 20 chews to eat one nut!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't worry about buying them Mazza.... I'm sure Nicola will let you have them - no way will she be eating them all ! 😂

Oh and Chris sounds just like Nicola.... funny that :unsure::unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just know she spat those nuts out and swished her mouth with sugar free cordial, allowing 16 calories for the unpreventable consumption of trace flavouring elements🙄. The fake sip of wine!!!! I'm on to glass number 2 of a nice red..buckle up tattle🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yet again she’s centre of attention in the advert. You can’t see what it says on the packets in the first pic. And why is it so hard for her to put a # in front of AD. She’s infuriating 🙄

Reactions: 15
She looks like she is about to vom 🤮

Has someone told her if she doesn't look directly at the nuts the calories won't count 👀
I wonder what flavour water she is passing off as wine, sorry I mean NZ Sav 🙄
It's definitely water. "A cosy indulgent night in"?! My idea of a indulgence is hitting the wine at 5pm, watching Netflix while slathered in a face mask and foot mask, ordering an Indian to feed 34 people, smashing a tub of Ben and Jerry's and then rolling off to be smug as a bug in a snug rug in my giant bed. Indulgence is not a packet of bloody nuts, a pissy princess planner and a fake glass of NZ Sav. How is it so hard to fake being normal??!!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
how can one person get it wrong so so so many times? brands send their products to her channel to die! how can she seriously think any of her shat-verts she's done are anywhere near good?? she's hysterical for all the wrong reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We'll well well... Our Nicola AKA Princess Perfect used to smoke! When she met Chris too! 🤢
I wonder if she still does. Her voice has got deeper. I reckon she'd hit the fags and pepsi max to lose weight the old fashioned way

• Haha
how can one person get it wrong so so so many times? brands send their products to her channel to die! how can she seriously think any of her shat-verts she's done are anywhere near good?? she's hysterical for all the wrong reasons
Shat-verts 😂😂 dying at that comment 😂😂

We'll well well... Our Nicola AKA Princess Perfect used to smoke! When she met Chris too! 🤢
Also says her weight is a massive thing for her and affects everything. Sad really. And to think she was in charge of advising people in her SW groups. She hasn't got a healthy mindset in the first place!

Reactions: 16
The only guarantee is that they get one new customer each time out of Mad Mazza, nobody else though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she permanently advertising stuff we NEVER see her use before or since? And that random 'nuts' song she found is so out of context! She really expects anyone to believe shes sat lounging on the couch eating nuts? Anyone who watches that and believes it needs their head examined.

Who tf settles down for a night on the couch after a long day of fannying about with god knows how old make up and posing work and looking after kids to think ‘hm I really fancy a good protein hit’ do duck offfffff Fiona

It's definitely water. "A cosy indulgent night in"?! My idea of a indulgence is hitting the wine at 5pm, watching Netflix while slathered in a face mask and foot mask, ordering an Indian to feed 34 people, smashing a tub of Ben and Jerry's and then rolling off to be smug as a bug in a snug rug in my giant bed. Indulgence is not a packet of bloody nuts, a pissy princess planner and a fake glass of NZ Sav. How is it so hard to fake being normal??!!!! 🙄
The dream night!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.