Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit random but has she ever posted that she's ill with a cold, or the twins are unwell, snotty etc? That must happen all the time given how many soft plays and classes they go to and kids are walking germ distributors. It's just weird she's never ever under the weather?! Perhaps she is much to positive for illness to affect her 🤭
Good point. She'll never share anything negative. Her life is PERFECT don't ya know?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a degree and don't actually have a graduation photo. We had to go line up to get the photo taken and I was pregnant at the time and just really didn't want a photo taken. Plus my feet were killing after the graduation ceremony. It may be possible she just doesn't have a photograph? I went to uni in scotland so not sure if the process is different for english unis?

I still have the certificate of course. So even if she doesn't have the photo she should have that. I'm surprised she hasn't posted it to shut us all up tbh 👀
I don't think Prikki would ever pass up a photo opportunity.

Good point. She'll never share anything negative. Her life is PERFECT don't ya know?? 🙄
She’s shared before when Grayson had chicken pox and she took him mingling and then when they went to the little island of Portugal she shares they were sick the day before they went and again got judge for taking them on a plane. Then when the boys went back to nursery I think one was sick the day before 😂

Reactions: 15
I think she doesn't share when the twins are ill because it would mean she would get pulled up for still sending them to nursery and the gym creche. Because she totally would.

Reactions: 21
Oh, new 'art' has arrived for her beauty parlour. Wonder if it's a lovely frame for that degree certificate??! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, new 'art' has arrived for her beauty parlour. Wonder if it's a lovely frame for that degree certificate??! 😉
Her idea of 'art' and my idea of art are two totally different things 😂😂 I bet we are in for a real treat though, surprises me she hasn't just blown up and framed more photos of herself!!

• Haha
Didn’t LJC get gifted some prints (not art) the other day? I bet nikki’s been on the beg!

Reactions: 9
Shall we bingo her 'artwork'?

I'm going for:

1) An inspirational quote that means nothing.
2) Some kind of pink & gold blush marble effect print, as deep as a puddle.
3) A black & white of Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn (when really, she should be putting up Tanya Turner)

And a wild card? A close up macro shot of a delicious mug cake 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh duck me her latest post!!!!
She wouldn’t snack on salty nuts . The fake mess is cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The video part of the #ad on her stories is awful! Red eyes, pretend sip of wine 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who signs off on this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘If you want something you haven’t had before, you need to something you haven’t done before’

duck me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That AD is a joke!!! As if she would ever eat a pack of nuts, I mean why have they even asked her?! Just a quick look on her insta you would see that it’s not something she would eat.

Reactions: 19
That video part of the ad is hilarious. She just chews and chews then gets up.. Away to spit them out no doubt. 😂

I still maintain that anyone who didn't know better would think she's a parody account based on her ads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That AD is a joke!!! As if she would ever eat a pack of nuts, I mean why have they even asked her?! Just a quick look on her insta you would see that it’s not something she would eat.
What a sell out! I came on to say the same thing. Who approved the content of her chewing and not swallowing?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.