Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the self love is super strong with Nicola today..... well every day to be fair !

The pic in the blue dress doesn't even look like her and the bump pic with her grannies curtains on... Oh man... how can she not be cringe at that...... the fact she has no pants on with her fanna out... !! No ... just no she's no Demi Moore !!

I saw it was a long ass post and didn't even bother to read the first couple of lines..... when is she going to grow up and stop thinking she's some kind of Saint here to save her members...... I know I say it a lot on here but Nicola... DO duck OFF AND WHEN YOU GET THERE duck OFF SOME MORE...... I'm pity the sheeples that follow her and hang off her every word..... can't they see it's not about them but just another excuse to show off ?? The same old regurgitated pics !!

Reactions: 12
Imagine being in your twilight years and being proud that when you were younger the highlights and proudest moments of your life were spent in front of a sodding mirror.

What a waste

Reactions: 14
Here comes Saint Nicola again! She’s just so, so self righteous and clearly believes everything she spouts is gospel. Her “sheep’s” must all be hate followers, surely?!

So I thought I would google “Fopperholic annoying” and this is the first result. It’s a post from 2015. She’s a bleeping piece of work! Her before pic is not even a tiny bit bad, she doesn’t even look big.. a size 12-14 at most, and she’s making out like she’s some heifer and it’s so “embarrassing“! She is so damaging it is unbelievable.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It's probably the first time she has read them 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
This was always my issue with her, so disingenuous and now her message this morning telling everyone how 'she's here for them' with weighloss advice is pure bullshit as it's not even her writing it! It's all totally to up her numbers, the post about helping others is really about helping herself! 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I want to like this 100 times!! 👏👏👏 Bloody hilarious, you captured her perfectly 🤣

This was always my issue with her, so disingenuous and now her message this morning telling everyone how 'she's here for them' with weighloss advice is pure bullshit as it's not even her writing it! It's all totally to up her numbers, the post about helping others is really about helping herself! 😠
She's not even there for her own kids, never mind anyone struggling with weight loss. As if she gives a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet Chris got a bit excited when Fopp's talked about putting nuts in her mouth 🤭 [][]

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she going to block everyone that says it upsets them?!
Came here to say the same thing. Anyone that says no will be blocked and she’ll say that loads of people told her to carry on. She’s nearly 40, can’t she just use her own common sense and a bit of empathy?

Reactions: 20
Oh as if she's going to eat an orange twirl FFS, there's nearly as many calories in that as her entire breakfast. Can't be wasting calories on chocolate bars, when she could be using them on those gorgeous, appetising-looking meals 🙄🤣
"Are these flavours a bit of you?" What does that even mean???? And no way is she eating those twirls, one for Chris and half each for the boys!

Reactions: 13
I had to screenshot these comments. It's the dream? Wtf?! Who are these people who think eating a bag of Tyrrells nut medley is the ultimate night in? And she 'literally couldn't stop eating them' not just couldn't stop, she literally couldn't stop people. 🤭
She talks like a teen girl, not a 40yr old 'very successful' blonde with brains!

I think Mazza says she's off to buy some so Flopps-it-up can say 'hey look Tyrrels PR, I've influenced people 🤡'

Someone asked about her wallpaper so I had to go and look and had a right laugh 🤣 it's so tacky, very 'Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' style. No class at all! Does her husband actually like it? Mine would never let me decorate the living room in glitter 🤣 And if you look in the mirror on the back wall you can see she filmed this 'quality' ad in the daytime, must have been during one of the twins 45hr naps 🙄

I want to like this 100 times!! 👏👏👏 Bloody hilarious, you captured her perfectly 🤣

What’s with the glittery wall paper she’s got 😂 looks like a terrible hair salon.
Also the comment she made to tash blake ivy was cringe. She’s basically confirmed to us that she’d rather eat a protein bar than a bag of nuts ffs.

Is she going to block everyone that says it upsets them?!
Probably

Reactions: 11
Her polls are ridiculous. She asks questions to try and justify her behaviour, especially wording it in her favour. "Do you want me to continue to post to see the joy in it, or do you want to spoil our fun"!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Her polls are ridiculous. She asks questions to try and justify her behaviour, especially wording it in her favour. "Do you want me to continue to post to see the joy in it, or do you want to spoil our fun"!?
Exactly she is so full of bullshit, she doesn't give a tit about anybody but herself, she is just going for the sympathy vote yet again, she just twists things to her advantage.

Exactly she is so full of bullshit, she doesn't give a tit about anybody but herself, she is just going for the sympathy vote yet again, she just twists things to her advantage.
Yeah, she wants people to say "Just do you hun. Forget about those jealous people"! 🙈

Reactions: 12
I just voted no 🙃

• Haha
I bet the comments were just off peolle saying oh it’s sucks we can’t do stuff like that etc or we are in tier 3 so it’s lockdown.
Personally it doesn’t bother me if she takes them to groups it’s her own risk isn’t it. However it’s her braggyness that annoys me the way. Corona hasn’t changed her life. She was able to have a party for the boys bday, she’s been on holiday, she’s had an extension, garden re done, endless hauls! She’s spent money like it’s gone out of fashion. When people can’t afford basics to live on. Bragging about another toddler class she can afford. Good for her however some people can only afford a trip to the park for their kids so it’s a treat if they do soft play.

Fopps just brag a bit less and you might find people won’t be bothered about toddler
Classes

• Heart
The thing I can’t get over with the bump photo is she has no knickers on! Like why would you post that publicly?? Maybe I’m a prude but it gives me the ick knowing her flange is out and about in the fresh air and we’re being forced to ‘see’ it
Flange 😂😂😂 that’s made me spit my tea out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.