Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a revolting human being and a dense idiot. She has no clue about mental health and spouts absolute crap as per usual.
I remember watching a video of hers recounting her twins birth and she laughed and mocked at how useless Hypnobirthing was for her. I watched this pregnant with my first baby terrified of labour and using Hypnobirthing. Thankfully I did find it hugely helpful but her video affected my confidence in it for a while, wonder how many others like us have been hurt by her insensitive content? That Positive Birth Hypnobirthing company still follows her, why?! I did notice a lovely influencer last week talk about unfollowing accounts that made her feel negative and noticed she no longer followed Flopps 🤣
Didn't she go to the classes too? My memory is getting worse where she's concerned, they say the brain is good at blocking out trauma 😜 I hope she's noticed too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t she hashtag AD!
Somebody commented on her Alpen post saying that she hadn’t put an # on the AD. She responded with her salty “I’m not required too” or something along those lines.
I have just gone back to look and the comment has gone and the AD has the hashtag at the start!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought they had to be tagged at the top of the post (where location usually goes) that it’s a paid partnership too? Or is it just successful influencers who do that?

Reactions: 11
Somebody commented on her Alpen post saying that she hadn’t put an # on the AD. She responded with her salty “I’m not required too” or something along those lines.
I have just gone back to look and the comment has gone and the AD has the hashtag at the start!
She is such a poor excuse for a (insert word of the moment from the choices below)

human being / influencer / mother /

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know its gonna be a good read in Fopps land when there's 7 pages for you to catch up on😁

Them videos are comedy gold 😂 She will hate that they are on here. I actually feel a bit sorry for mad Mazza now, she has to take THREE toddlers to gymboree with her 😜

She really if the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I notice she's commenting on Red Lips page at her food..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Looks like the WhatsApp group have been called upon to comment on the latest ad.
Only 21 comments in 2 hours though....and have you noticed that she has started to add comments of hashtags? Imagine all those hashtags and still no engagement 🤣🤣

And every single post had these likes....she is getting desperate!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like the WhatsApp group have been called upon to comment on the latest ad.
Only 21 comments in 2 hours though....and have you noticed that she has started to add comments of hashtags? Imagine all those hashtags and still no engagement 🤣🤣

All 3 accounts that she runs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is a revolting human being and a dense idiot. She has no clue about mental health and spouts absolute crap as per usual.
I remember watching a video of hers recounting her twins birth and she laughed and mocked at how useless Hypnobirthing was for her. I watched this pregnant with my first baby terrified of labour and using Hypnobirthing. Thankfully I did find it hugely helpful but her video affected my confidence in it for a while, wonder how many others like us have been hurt by her insensitive content? That Positive Birth Hypnobirthing company still follows her, why?! I did notice a lovely influencer last week talk about unfollowing accounts that made her feel negative and noticed she no longer followed Flopps 🤣
To be fair from what I recall from her birth story video (that I watched when I was still a sheepie!) she had a pretty rapid emergency c section so don’t know if hypnobirthing Is less useful in that scenario?

Of course she had the best c section and recovery ever (until she wanted to advertise the scar plaster that is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yet her numbers are still climbing.... so obvious she must be buying them !! Sad old Beg 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When will she learn that it is pointless buying fake followers. Bots can’t engage, so pointless. They aren’t going to help her

So sad that she has to “like” from those 3 accounts

• Heart
Yet her numbers are still climbing.... so obvious she must be buying them !! Sad old Beg 😂 😂
She now has her mum and Chris as regulars posters and over half the comments on all posts are her own 😂😂 she can keep buying but she needs to remember that bots don’t engage.
Can imagine her little thumbs on the WhatsApp group tonight too, I don’t think any of those comments are from people she hasn’t begged 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she has a business degree (sure Jan) and it would seem her business plan is failing. She's had 2 years to rebrand as a mummy flogger and she's still most popular when she churns out some SW shite. Her following hasn't gained any momentum, in fact the opposite. To the point that as soon as the numbers drop she gets her purse out. Even starving herself to a solid 8 has failed to win people over. Happy Flopping!

• Haha
I doubt she actually got a degree. I wonder if she did two years, got a certificate and then increased the head factor.

If she was proud of it, she’s surely show a throwback!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt she actually got a degree. I wonder if she did two years, got a certificate and then increased the head factor.

If she was proud of it, she’s surely show a throwback!
We all say this on here, no graduation pic ever from she who probably licks her own reflection. She probably dropped out because she was a nobody, who nobody liked and couldn't cope without Mad Mazza fussing her like a baby. It just doesn't add up does it 🤔

Reactions: 19
We all say this on here, no graduation pic ever from she who probably licks her own reflection. She probably dropped out because she was a nobody, who nobody liked and couldn't cope without Mad Mazza fussing her like a baby. It just doesn't add up does it 🤔
No degree certificate framed anywhere in the house either. Yet she has enlarged canvasses of her nails from her wedding day and her SW ‘awards’ on display. She’s a pathological liar. About the degree, her lips, etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.