Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the kids though? If they were in the car with her going to crèche you'd hear them chatting away in the car. So they aren't at the crèche in the gym. So clearly they are with Mazza. And they shouldn't be.
Why is she continuing to put her parents at risk so she can go to the gym when there are parents agonising over leaving their kids with grandparents in order to go and be ESSENTIAL WORKERS in the middle of a god damn pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg just noticed on her profile it says.. Tons of views on my channel. Seriously what is wrong with her. She really thinks she is the dogs bollocks (no offence to dog's bollocks in this statement)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Obviously not having children means I don't go to gymboree BUT is a blazer not a stupid outfit choice? I don't know why she seems to struggle with dressing for the right occasion. Surely leggings/ jeans and a comfy top?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Where are the kids though? If they were in the car with her going to crèche you'd hear them chatting away in the car. So they aren't at the crèche in the gym. So clearly they are with Mazza. And they shouldn't be.
Why is she continuing to put her parents at risk so she can go to the gym when there are parents agonising over leaving their kids with grandparents in order to go and be ESSENTIAL WORKERS in the middle of a god damn pandemic.
Got to maintain that sinewy neck and biceps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those videos 😂😂😂 she couldn't look more bored if she tried. Bet her mum only goes so she knows someone will actually make sure the boys have fun.
Get a grip Nicola. Go to these classes do the stupid singing, the dancing, let them do the exercises wrong that's what you take them for. It's meant to be silly and fun.

Reactions: 17
If I was her I would be starting to stay home more instead of visiting every single place possible. I know people in the Warwickshire area and covid is starting to spread, my friends daughter has already had their school shut due to positive tests. I know she’s selfish and will never do this but if she’s not careful herself or her family could potentially pick up this virus!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Those videos 😂😂😂 she couldn't look more bored if she tried. Bet her mum only goes so she knows someone will actually make sure the boys have fun.
Get a grip Nicola. Go to these classes do the stupid singing, the dancing, let them do the exercises wrong that's what you take them for. It's meant to be silly and fun.
That is the height of rudeness, talking among yourselves when someone is trying to conduct a class and engage the children. Makes you wonder why she bothers paying out the money. Considering the boys go constantly they don't look that into it either. Another Prikki lie maybe? 😄

Reactions: 25
I've watched each of those Gymboree videos 3 times, unfortunately now that hop little bunny song is firmly stuck in my head 😂😂 It really does look like her mum is telling her to get involved but Nikki in a teenage strop doesn't want to and wants to be at home prancing around in front of her mirror/camera playing let's pretend I'm a model or a social media superstar!!! And as for her knocking Lawson over, when he looked more than capable of getting over that bar himself, and she then just walks away and leaves him on the floor!!! Blimey Nikki, maybe instead of spouting on Instagram what an amazing mum you are to two babies you could put it into practise and pick your child up!!
Don’t forget she practices Gentle Parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We weird thing is at home and fuming she always claps and says ‘Yayy!’ very loudly when they are doing dancing to something on YouTube.
Do you think she will overcompensate the next time they go! Instructor will be scared...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg there is defo some tension between them. Can’t believe she’s the only parent sat with arms folded not joining in. Isn't it funny how different she is when she doesn’t know the camera is on her??
Oh how I love Gentle Parenting!!!

• Haha
Wow! Really showing her true colours in the gymboree videos. What’s that her sheeple say... such a natural mother? What a spoilt little brat she is, you’d think she was going through the terrible twos.

In other news, I saw this on someone’s instagram this morning and I instantly thought of Prikki. 100% something she would do!
87EEE3D2-DD4C-4E0E-B805-9F89B262072E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Wow! Really showing her true colours in the gymboree videos. What’s that her sheeple say... such a natural mother? What a spoilt little brat she is, you’d think she was going through the terrible twos.

In other news, I saw this on someone’s instagram this morning and I instantly thought of Prikki. 100% something she would do!
View attachment 274248
I was just about to post this, the lady who I saw shared it lives in Atherstone? I think so is that near Fopps? It deffo has Fopps written all over it!

I was just about to post this, the lady who I saw shared it lives in Atherstone? I think so is that near Fopps? It deffo has Fopps written all over it!
it isnt too far 50 mins or so. i go to Atherstone alot and also to Leamington and its only about a 25 min drive to each from my home

Well well look who I spot at Gymboree with Fopps. Mad Mazza. And it looks like they’re having a tiff about something. Fopps sitting with her arms folded not getting involved at all. Not very like the vids she posts herself acting like she’s super mum and never showing Mazza is with her.

what the hell happened to the Rule of 6...there are 11/12 people in this room.

I volunteer at two places, one we are not allowed more than 6 including helpers because we are not in the same bubble. i understand that it is different if the kids are all in the same bubble at school but this is not the case here

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget she practices Gentle Parenting

More like Couldn't Care Less Parenting...... !! She's now creaming herself over the new Grenade Bar...... they are so, so, good and she is obsessed..... Hmmmm funny that wasn't it Alpen her go to at the weekend... she's a proper bleeping Beggy Bullshitter !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to do some digging and find out what pumpkin place posted this and see if it’s the same place she went too. It’s got her written all over it, go for a photo shoot and not pay for anything! All for the Gram! She will be in a mad rush to get to tesco and buy a pumpkin now so she can make it look like they picked it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is the height of rudeness, talking among yourselves when someone is trying to conduct a class and engage the children. Makes you wonder why she bothers paying out the money. Considering the boys go constantly they don't look that into it either. Another Prikki lie maybe? 😄
She only goes so she has ‘content’
On her latest stories she has used a filter called ‘top babe’ I’m cringing so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s clear she hates being a parent. She thinks by saying all the right things she’s a good mum (sorry mom) but those videos show she doesn’t give a tit and it proper bores her. She’d be better off putting the kids in nursery full time and going back to her award winning job (coming from someone who did go back to work full time at 6 months as I really love my job and openly admit to struggling adapting to motherhood!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.