Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No degree certificate framed anywhere in the house either. Yet she has enlarged canvasses of her nails from her wedding day and her SW ‘awards’ on display. She’s a pathological liar. About the degree, her lips, etc.
I know, imagine placing more value on a lump of acrylic awarded from fat club, than a degree that cost you thousands of pounds 🤣🤣 she's got issues the amount of lies she tells

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also didn’t she loose weight when at uni?
You think she would use graduation photos to show off her weight loss!

Reactions: 23
In fairness my certificate is in the loft 😂 but there is my graduation pic at my mums house and if that was what she lost weight for, of the old photos she keeps pulling out you’d think her graduation pic, the reason why would be one of them!!! I think that Gymboree picture speaks a thousand words! If you’re peed off you certainly wouldn’t show it at a kids class! If she’s annoyed with her mum Why is she taking it out on her kids. I think she thinks nobody can see anything on that picture but the body language says so much.

Reactions: 14
Those videos are very telling.....I’m not sure if I’ve imagined it 🙈 but I’m sure someone mentioned on a previous thread that Fopps had admitted in a vlog once that when she was little she’d got in a strop about not getting her own way and chucked her milkshake at the wall..I can believe Mazza has pandered to her her whole life so she’s a complete spoilt brat as we can see in these videos. She’s probably in a mood here because every one was paying attention to their own kids and not her! Don’t know about anyone else but if I’d of thrown my milkshake at a wall when I was little I would have known about it 🤣

Reactions: 24
As I’ve said before they are performing monkeys they keep looking at her so you know she’s screaming at them what to do
I always found it so strange that her twins don't seem very close, even in this video it just looks like two friends hugging, not brothers let alone twins? I'm not a twin but my best friend is and their connection borders on telepathic 🤣

Reactions: 17
They have different pyjamas on in the video and her stories? She must have a library of stuff stored on her phone, all ready for when she needs an engagement boost!

Reactions: 25
Looks like a circuit breaking lockdown period is on its way unfortunately. Someone won't be happy. 😉

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s finally sat back letting them play! Yet still mocking Lawson for putting a tub on his head. ITS WHAT 2 year olds do hun. Everything is a hat.
Also why would Grayson know that to make coffee it has to come out the kettle, don’t correct it and say it’s water. Say hmmm Thankyou and praise him for making you a drink. He doesn’t work in bloody costa yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow! I think she should of had her coffee before she started ‘playing’ with them! What a tone she has with them?!

Also that video she is telling them what to do!

Gawd just watched that reel. She desperately wants them to be like Chelsea’s boys who really do hug each other rolling round the floor and look like they are having fun. L&G look so awkward with each other and never seem to know what they need to do as she’s so inconsistent with them.

My youngest today for breakfast refused his normal porridge, gagged on choc Os with milk and spat out dry cheerios 🙄 this was all before the school run with 3 boys aged 6.5, 3.5 and 2.5! When he got to Nanny & Grandad's he told them he was starving and that Mommy doesn't feed him! Went on to eat a slice of toast and was fed porridge from a clean spoon from my Mom's bowl 😅 I can't see Fopps coping well with this sort of thing 😂
Edit to add, We are in Birmingham so Tier 2 but Grandparents are allowed to provide childcare for children under 14 if it's an ongoing arrangement for work purposes.
I sound like Fopps 😣 but I didn't want anyone thinking I'm like her and shipping my child/ren off to my parents just for the sake of it 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You've got to weigh the milk first, boys, before giving Mummy her coffee!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Edit to add, We are in Birmingham so Tier 2 but Grandparents are allowed to provide childcare for children under 14 if it's an ongoing arrangement for work purposes.
I sound like Fopps 😣 but I didn't want anyone thinking I'm like her and shipping my child/ren off to my parents just for the sake of it 🙂
But we know that you have a real job, where you work with actual real people. You aren’t eye bleeping yourself in the gym mirror or posting millions of affiliate links for crap you have never brought, after dumping your children on your parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.