Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen it, from the same day I think, and then she just walks off and leaves him! Super mum indeed!
Interesting watch.. watched the clip several times to work out what was happening. It seems to me that she is more bothered about the poles being knocked over or moved by the boys. When she realised one of the twins hadn’t moved the poles after all she could just leave him to get up on his own ( despite looking like she was going to help him get back to his feet). Not sure why she would make a half attempt at helping her son back up? Very strange behaviour to me.. plus she seems like she is not really enjoying herself.

Whoever came up with the thread title.. I love it! It is is brilliant 😊🥳

It looks like Mazza is going ‘Cmon Nicola get involved’ and she’s giving her lip back and having a right little huff. She looks like a right little brat. Just like we all know she is. Those 2 videos are the real Nicola, not her filtered and edited life on her insta.
Yea I picked up similar vibes - secondly is she wearing a mask? As mum is but I can’t tell if fopp has one on. I wonder if the conversation was about this ?

Reactions: 13
That reel is so sad. Totally staged and having to be told what to do, like hugging each other. Nothing comes naturally to her or the kids. I actually feel sorry for her, she is her own worst enemy!

Reactions: 21
Interesting watch.. watched the clip several times to work out what was happening. It seems to me that she is more bothered about the poles being knocked over or moved by the boys. When she realised one of the twins hadn’t moved the poles after all she could just leave him to get up on his own ( despite looking like she was going to help him get back to his feet). Not sure why she would make a half attempt at helping her son back up? Very strange behaviour to me.. plus she seems like she is not really enjoying herself.

Whoever came up with the thread title.. I love it! It is is brilliant 😊🥳

Yea I picked up similar vibes - secondly is she wearing a mask? As mum is but I can’t tell if fopp has one on. I wonder if the conversation was about this ?
Thread title was meeeeee ..... been trying for ages and finally got one.... I'm feeling so cleaver 😂 😂 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That reel is so sad. Totally staged and having to be told what to do, like hugging each other. Nothing comes naturally to her or the kids. I actually feel sorry for her, she is her own worst enemy!
I agree, the way they look at her it's obvious they're being told what to do and being instructed. You can see by the look on his face he's trying to work out what she wants. Whenever I try to film my 2yr old doing or saying something cute he stops, because he knows he's being filmed and hates it.

Reactions: 24
the way she barks orders at them like a drill sergeant when they're playing makes my teeth itch, she's so un natural and cold, everything is done for bragging status, look how advanced my boys are, look how well they know colours and words......ahh yes fopps but do they know how to engage in imaginative play, do they belly laugh at the funny things each other does? do they find funny alternate uses for the toys because.....you know that's ok for them to do! When my twins played together I laughed for ages at how they explored toys and found other uses for them, cups were to shout into for the echo, plates were steering wheels as they "drove" all around the room and bowls were hats, never once did I correct them or tell them to not use them like that, she's such a bloody fun sucker!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Even at Gymboree she’s grilling Lawson! Poor lad can hold or do anything without her going “what shape is it, what colour is it”
I think mine would actually slap me if I asked them so many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Late to the party as I'm doing real work for a real company !! The reel is obviously not this morning as someone said the pj's are different for starters and they are so being barked instructions.. it's evident the way Used to be Faverson stops and turns and looks at her as if waiting for instructions on what he's supposed to do ! He almost looks wary that he's doing something wrong.... they have no real connection for siblings let alone twins... my 2 youngest were 21/22 months apart and they were forever rough and tumbling... even from when she was tiny my son tried to cuddle her, pick her up and he was barely two.... they just don't 'bounce' or 'feed' off each other they have no interactive chemistry which is very sad...

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I can't stop thinking about those gymboree clips of the real her! It makes me realise, for example, the twins perfect naps at exactly the same time as each other, same time every day, same duration is a blatent lie too (I have a 6 month old and some days naps are earlier, longer, shorter etc, I'm amazed hers both do exactly the same and then took to the new routine together, immediately? Sure Jan.) After seeing those clips she comes across ambilivant, so it's clear she doesn't follow their lead and does what works for her, not them. I believe she leaves them in their room for as long as she needs that nap to last, regardless of whether one or both are not sleeping. Or you'd see one up without the other now and then surely? I totally understand the need for a routine, but wow they are treated like little robots! #gentleparent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't stop thinking about those gymboree clips of the real her! It makes me realise, for example, the twins perfect naps at exactly the same time as each other, same time every day, same duration is a blatent lie too (I have a 6 month old and some days naps are earlier, longer, shorter etc, I'm amazed hers both do exactly the same and then took to the new routine together, immediately? Sure Jan.) After seeing those clips she comes across ambilivant, so it's clear she doesn't follow their lead and does what works for her, not them. I believe she leaves them in their room for as long as she needs that nap to last, regardless of whether one or both are not sleeping. Or you'd see one up without the other now and then surely? I totally understand the need for a routine, but wow they are treated like little robots! #gentleparent 🤣
It's disgusting really isn't it. Imagine dumping your child in It's cot so you can film yourself trying on clothes and prancing about. No wonder she's bricking it for when they are in beds and she can't use the cots as a prison anymore. It said a lot when they were on "holiday" and sat there with a blanket up to make the room darker, trying to get them to sleep 😳

So many parents of twins have come on and said they do not sleep at the same time/like the same things/have the same needs. I have twins in my family and they have very different personalities, always have done.

I can't stand it when she says "it melts me" that's the biggest lie of all!

Reactions: 23
I understand that sometimes tough love is needed, and I had to apply that with my little one the other night when he got out of bed at 8.30pm (he goes to bed at 7.45-8pm depending) but I went and put him back in bed told him it was bed time and then walked out... he cried for about 30 seconds then fell asleep! That broke me! And took a lot for me to do but I can imagine those boys don’t sleep as long as she says they do... they are put in their room for her convenience!

Those Gymboree clips are hilarious.... Who makes their kid fall over and then just leaves him lying on the floor?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those Gymboree clips are hilarious.... Who makes their kid fall over and then just leaves him lying on the floor?! 😂
And no reaction to it! It’s bizarre! Even if you don’t want to make a fuss you say “up you get” reach for their hand and take them to something else. It’s the no reaction. Is she real

Reactions: 18
I keep thinking about it and laughing out loud. Like sometimes when some clothing falls off a hanger in the shop and you’re too lazy to pick it up so you sort of walk off quickly 😂

*disclaimer I do usually pick things up in shops

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I keep thinking about it and laughing out loud. Like sometimes when some clothing falls off a hanger in the shop and you’re too lazy to pick it up so you sort of walk off quickly 😂

*disclaimer I do usually pick things up in shops
It was sort of like a "oh, duck you then" moment wasn't it 😂

• Haha
She she shouts and screeches at Grayson to get her a cup and when he proudly hands her one she just ignores him! And “can mummy have a coffee” how’s about “please”.

Reactions: 16
It was sort of like a "oh, duck you then" moment wasn't it 😂
The sad thing is if she was just honest about how tough parenting is, she would be so much more relatable. I have no idea who she thinks she is kidding, anyone with any experience of children knows it’s a hard slog a lot of the time. And the many laughs you can get with them go some of the way to balancing out the hard work. Sad for those sweet little boys.

The sad thing is if she was just honest about how tough parenting is, she would be so much more relatable. I have no idea who she thinks she is kidding, anyone with any experience of children knows it’s a hard slog a lot of the time. And the many laughs you can get with them go some of the way to balancing out the hard work. Sad for those sweet little boys.
Totally agree, it's bloody hard work! I genuinely think for her to admit it's difficult means failure in a weird way. She doesn't have any proper friends in real life with kids (If I remember correctly she dumped them all years ago before she had kids?) So no one to talk honestly about motherhood, so she flaunts how amazing everything is on IG like she's got something to prove.
When she writes how a half day at nursery and she misses them so so so so much, a night away and she can barely stand being away from her 'world' just sounds like things she thinks you're supposed to say, no way does she really feel that bad about it or she wouldn't do it all the time 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.