Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivers

VIP Member
Well well look who I spot at Gymboree with Fopps. Mad Mazza. And it looks like they’re having a tiff about something. Fopps sitting with her arms folded not getting involved at all. Not very like the vids she posts herself acting like she’s super mum and never showing Mazza is with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Also.. why is the quote in quotation marks and her stupid bollocks name at the bottom? Implying it is her quote ?? Mental stupid woman.
"Do one thing every day that scares you."
El̶e̶a̶n̶o̶r̶ ̶Ro̶o̶s̶e̶v̶e̶l̶t̶ FOPPERHOLIC

"Nothing will work unless you do"
M̶a̶y̶a̶ ̶A̶n̶g̶e̶l̶o̶u̶ FOPPERHOLIC

"Add egg to your handbag and never be forced to eat pizza on a hen do" FOPPERHOLIC

Just some urrrrrrmazzzzzeennn quotes I came up with laying in bed this morning guys 😘 #wisdom #lifecoach #blondewithbrains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Her latest story has bothered me with the flash back go dubai and saying how she can’t believe what’s going on.
I’m not being funny but fopps hasn’t really been touched by the pandemic. Yes she got stuck in Florida but she also did a post state how annoying it all was at the start and everyone said don’t go.
She’s been on holiday this year aboard and in the uk.
An extension
A new garden
A new playroom
Endless hauls.
Yet there are people who have lost loved ones and their jobs.
Yet she just Fannys around on social media and calls if a job

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Shivers

VIP Member
Have you seen the video from 6th October where she’s grabbing the boys to make them jump over things and knocks poor Lawson flying! He was jumping perfectly well before she had to get involved!
Just seen it, from the same day I think, and then she just walks off and leaves him! Super mum indeed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Scullybob

VIP Member
I'm glad these videos have come to light. This is the real Nicola, the petulant spoilt brat who resents her kids. Let's not forget all those months where she strapped them into their seats and plonked them in front of the TV for hours at a time. It boils my blood to see her bragging about how advanced they are and that it's all down to her parenting skills. This from the woman who admitted she didn't know she had to help them learn to sit up!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm just thinking back to when people used to comment on her twin pregnancy saying things like "oooh twins you'll have your hands full" and she'd snap back "double the love, double the fun" ha ha ha just look at you now prikki 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Shivers

VIP Member
Omg there is defo some tension between them. Can’t believe she’s the only parent sat with arms folded not joining in. Isn't it funny how different she is when she doesn’t know the camera is on her??
It looks like Mazza is going ‘Cmon Nicola get involved’ and she’s giving her lip back and having a right little huff. She looks like a right little brat. Just like we all know she is. Those 2 videos are the real Nicola, not her filtered and edited life on her insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dummyfingers

It's "affected". Sorry, but I just couldn't help myself it's been irritating me all evening and I would politely let her know but then I'll be blocked. 🙄 Once a teacher, always a teacher... 🙃
Screenshot_20201012_205730.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It just shows how little she knows if she thinks the legs are the biggest muscle. The biggest muscle is the gluteus maximus muscle. Just for your info fopps it’s in your arse not your legs! Her lack of knowledge but total self belief make it dangerous.

I don’t want to ever knock or drag someone down. I’m all for anyone doing things to improve their quality of life but think the way she goes on is immature at best. She really needs to rebrand her approach and how she comes across. It’s not warm or welcoming. Since she loves a quote here’s one: -

“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Purple star

Chatty Member
Them videos just show us all what her life is all about... Her putting out there she's a perfect mum and she's clearly not.. It looks like her mum is telling her off! She's like a big brat!

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
Well well look who I spot at Gymboree with Fopps. Mad Mazza. And it looks like they’re having a tiff about something. Fopps sitting with her arms folded not getting involved at all. Not very like the vids she posts herself acting like she’s super mum and never showing Mazza is with her.

Omg there is defo some tension between them. Can’t believe she’s the only parent sat with arms folded not joining in. Isn't it funny how different she is when she doesn’t know the camera is on her??

• Heart
  • Haha
Absolutely agree with this! Professionals are much more concerned with social skills, play, interaction and comprehension at the twins’ age. We also hate flashcards! Having reasonable speech is all well and good but it’s not particularly functional if it’s all just parroted. And being able to name colours, numbers, letters etc is not much use, you don’t express your wants and needs using colour or letter names. Being able to follow instructions as you’ve described is far more important, as is good interaction, empathy etc which I doubt they’ll have since they don’t have a decent role model!
When you look at the ‘Ages & Stages’ questionnaires they don’t care about kids ‘knowing‘ their colours, etc. The communication section is more about comprehension than parroting. But of course when ’the Boys’ have their review they’ll ’smash’ it, even though ‘it’ will be a telephone appointment where Fopps can lie to her hearts content.

I genuinely think her making a big deal of their speech is because she knows she failed them when she didn’t realise she had to teach them to sit up & that they didn’t walk as early as other kids did (even though they were well in the realms of what is expected for that gross motor skill). She just loves bragging about them when she thinks their ahead in something.

Will the Ryan twins have in their insta bio ’learned our colours at 2, maintained them for 20 years’ when they’re in their 20s? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Wotsit

VIP Member
You know its gonna be a good read in Fopps land when there's 7 pages for you to catch up on😁

Them videos are comedy gold 😂 She will hate that they are on here. I actually feel a bit sorry for mad Mazza now, she has to take THREE toddlers to gymboree with her 😜

She really if the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her controlling nature is so deep rooted... I wonder where it's come from..... to live your life so rigidly and obsessively about everything is very sad really.... and that is being transferred to the boys..... she will hate it when the talk back... don't like what she wants them to like.... etc..... I wouldn't swap my life for hers ever..... she says she's happy but she can't be she's always striving for the next best thing and is severely lacking the attention she so badly craves.... there is nothing likeable or relatable about her at all and I am stunned why people don't see through her that it's all an act..
She's so cold and standoffish to everyone too, the children haven't thawed her out at all...she's like my scraggly, ancient old cat that can't stand being stroked or touched...just sits there in a huff eyeing everyone in disgust, expecting to be worshipped 🤣

• Haha