Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be surprised if it was #gifted. I think a membership at that club is THOUSANDS. I don’t think they’re interested in deuxknees publicity!
I do think he’s actually pretty well
Known in what he does. It would of thought it would of been an event etc. Taylor made that hes an ambassador for are very good and pretty expensive.

Reactions: 1
Bet she'll be dressed up to the nine taking them to football club to get attention from the coaches. I don't think they need to where masks as long as they stay 2mettes apart from the children. We have football coaches that teach at the school I work at they don't wear masks.

Reactions: 1
Still on a Fopp detox 😂😂 but had a quick peek this morning. Can anybody else imagine her on the side “Kick Grayson, Grayson kick. Kicccccccccck Grayson” in that awful screechy voice.
And see all the pictures are of old faveson, because he is the more physical of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still on a Fopp detox 😂😂 but had a quick peek this morning. Can anybody else imagine her on the side “Kick Grayson, Grayson kick. Kicccccccccck Grayson” in that awful screechy voice.
And see all the pictures are of old faveson, because he is the more physical of them 😂
Be funny if he kicked her instead of the ball. After all she did say kick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet she'll be dressed up to the nine taking them to football club to get attention from the coaches. I don't think they need to where masks as long as they stay 2mettes apart from the children. We have football coaches that teach at the school I work at they don't wear masks.
She posted a reel video of them at the class on her grid last night with another essay post but quickly deleted it. Showed the kids running right up to the coach and not much social distancing going on between parents. It also had a few comments from people saying they were surprised she was still able to take them to so many classes considering what’s going on. Probably why she deleted it after about 5 mins and just posted stories instead.

I know nurseries etc are still open but can’t believe she’s sending them today to get her hair done. Obviously different for people who are working but it’s literally just so she doesn’t have to mind them herself. We’re pretty much back in lockdown where I am. Hairdressers etc closed. It’s like she’s living on a different planet.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.