Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband can’t come with me to collect our children from school/nursery, it’s one parent/carer per child and we are from the same household, so I am surprised they’ve allowed this.
Sh will be getting round it by saying it’s two children so if we’re two separate it would be two adults 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry, her post last night has really been bugging me. Fiona, I have shared the dictionary meaning of “thing” you know, the word that you have used to describe your children, your world!
Exactly they are not “things” at all. Also they are not accessories, robots, performing monkeys, pawns in her game to make her insta famous or clothes shop mannequins. They are little humans with feelings and minds of their own and I hope one day they both tell her to duck right off!

So she went pumpkin picking for a photo opportunity and to look like a good mum on sm but we’ve not seen any pumpkins carved yet in the house or have I missed something? She’s a Fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s clear she hates being a parent. She thinks by saying all the right things she’s a good mum (sorry mom) but those videos show she doesn’t give a tit and it proper bores her. She’d be better off putting the kids in nursery full time and going back to her award winning job (coming from someone who did go back to work full time at 6 months as I really love my job and openly admit to struggling adapting to motherhood!)
This!

I went back at 6 months and I worked all my KIT days while on mat leave as well. I did not become a mother of my own choice it was an accident, and the 4 months I spent with him until the nursery reopened was the best time as I became a mum in that period as it was just me! No grandparents, No trips, No Nursery and no Dad (just my partner but that isn’t his dad)

Those video’s show she is not engaged with them! She does the ‘mum’ thing because she has too! I go to rugby tots every week with my little one and most of the time its me running around like a nutter dresses in hoodie and joggers while my son just looks at me!

Also my little one is 2.5 and he doesn’t speak as well as her boys, i was starting to get nervous but thank you to all of all your comments it meant I’m feeling ok about it! I understand him he can get me anything i want, helps lay the table, and put things in the bin and helps with preparing dinner so i know his speech will arrive (and I’ll most likely want it to go away quickly after!)

Anyone know what her postcode is in the tier system?

Reactions: 22
She’s smiling, she’s going to the gym, so everything is Ammazzing in Fopps work

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This!

I went back at 6 months and I worked all my KIT days while on mat leave as well. I did not become a mother of my own choice it was an accident, and the 4 months I spent with him until the nursery reopened was the best time as I became a mum in that period as it was just me! No grandparents, No trips, No Nursery and no Dad (just my partner but that isn’t his dad)

Those video’s show she is not engaged with them! She does the ‘mum’ thing because she has too! I go to rugby tots every week with my little one and most of the time its me running around like a nutter dresses in hoodie and joggers while my son just looks at me!

Also my little one is 2.5 and he doesn’t speak as well as her boys, i was starting to get nervous but thank you to all of all your comments it meant I’m feeling ok about it! I understand him he can get me anything i want, helps lay the table, and put things in the bin and helps with preparing dinner so i know his speech will arrive (and I’ll most likely want it to go away quickly after!)

They are in tier 1 at the moment, but of course she is immune and living life as normal!

And do a swipe up on a Fitbit, that was gifted to her!! She has no shame, worried about people losing jobs one day, as many swipe up’s as I can get in, the next!

Reactions: 19
I'm just thinking back to when people used to comment on her twin pregnancy saying things like "oooh twins you'll have your hands full" and she'd snap back "double the love, double the fun" ha ha ha just look at you now prikki 😄
Hahaha! Mrs perfects life really isn't that perfect from them videos 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i wondered the same and put her home postcode in the checker at lunchtime :ROFLMAO:

They are in tier 1 at the moment, but of course she is immune and living life as normal!

And do a swipe up on a Fitbit, that was gifted to her!! She has no shame, worried about people losing jobs one day, as many swipe up’s as I can get in, the next!
she is doing swipe ups on prime deals because its prime day for two days and she will earn more the more people spend, no matter what they buy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
i wondered the same and put her home postcode in the checker at lunchtime :ROFLMAO:

she is doing swipe ups on prime deals because its prime day for two days and she will earn more the more people spend, no matter what they buy
I just love that she has put it’s not an ad but she is just sharing what she has brought 😂😂. Don’t do a swipe up if you just want to share it!

Reactions: 14
I just love that she has put it’s not an ad but she is just sharing what she has brought 😂😂. Don’t do a swipe up if you just want to share it!
Just coming on to say the same! It's not a paid post but if someone swipes up and buys she will get paid. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I see what she's done tho - most people will probably be swayed into a sneaky Amazon purchase today so as long as they swipe first, I don't think it matters what they buy, she will get a percentage? It's so wrong.

Reactions: 22
We weird thing is at home and fuming she always claps and says ‘Yayy!’ very loudly when they are doing dancing to something on YouTube.
Do you think she will overcompensate the next time they go! Instructor will be scared...
That’s for her sheep’s benefit not to benefit the boys

Reactions: 10
There is an alternative campaign running today by ethical consumer, urging people to shun amazon prime & support small businesses that were already struggling to compete, pre - Covid.
Great idea but obviously utterly lost on fopps & her incessant swipe ups 😬

Reactions: 14
She is really dangerous and damaging with all her content thinking she is an expert in everything, there really should be stronger regulations on what people can post.
From parenting advice to dietary advice to exercise advice the list is endless as we all know.Imagine one of her sheep buying the weights she has done a swipe up for and doing the program she shares when they have done nothing like it before,they could really hurt themselves!!
The thing that annoyed me most was when she was talking about Mental Health and it struck a cord with me as I do suffer from Depression & Anxiety and she said something along the lines that she wasn’t that type of person and that happiness was a choice and that it was just that simple and cut negative people out of your life with her silly little smug laugh.I couldn’t find the video that she spoke about Mental Health but I did come across “How to have a positive mental attitude” don’t want to give her any extra views but she really is awful and damaging to people.
She even says things like she was negative when she was overweight and that you should distance yourself from negativity even if you have had a friend from when you were young just cut them out!!
Everyone has ups and downs in life and cannot be 💯 positive all the time it doesn’t mean we should give up on people, coming from somebody who says she loves to help people, she is so full of:poop:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There is an alternative campaign running today by ethical consumer, urging people to shun amazon prime & support small businesses that were already struggling to compete, pre - Covid.
Great idea but obviously utterly lost on fopps & her incessant swipe ups 😬
Ironic that yesterday she was spouting about being worried about businesses and people’s jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Things that made me laugh today .....

I wonder what she does if they choose something different to each other for breakfast? I just can’t see her pandering to their different needs/wants.
My youngest today for breakfast refused his normal porridge, gagged on choc Os with milk and spat out dry cheerios 🙄 this was all before the school run with 3 boys aged 6.5, 3.5 and 2.5! When he got to Nanny & Grandad's he told them he was starving and that Mommy doesn't feed him! Went on to eat a slice of toast and was fed porridge from a clean spoon from my Mom's bowl 😅 I can't see Fopps coping well with this sort of thing 😜

Reactions: 10
Ironic that yesterday she was spouting about being worried about businesses and people’s jobs!
She contradicts herself all the time doesn't she.When she was spouting all the bullshit yesterday about being worried for everyone I actually told my screen to 🤬 she is just so insensitive and insincere.

Reactions: 13
She is really dangerous and damaging with all her content thinking she is an expert in everything, there really should be stronger regulations on what people can post.
From parenting advice to dietary advice to exercise advice the list is endless as we all know.Imagine one of her sheep buying the weights she has done a swipe up for and doing the program she shares when they have done nothing like it before,they could really hurt themselves!!
The thing that annoyed me most was when she was talking about Mental Health and it struck a cord with me as I do suffer from Depression & Anxiety and she said something along the lines that she wasn’t that type of person and that happiness was a choice and that it was just that simple and cut negative people out of your life with her silly little smug laugh.I couldn’t find the video that she spoke about Mental Health but I did come across “How to have a positive mental attitude” don’t want to give her any extra views but she really is awful and damaging to people.
She even says things like she was negative when she was overweight and that you should distance yourself from negativity even if you have had a friend from when you were young just cut them out!!
Everyone has ups and downs in life and cannot be 💯 positive all the time it doesn’t mean we should give up on people, coming from somebody who says she loves to help people, she is so full of:poop:
She is a revolting human being and a dense idiot. She has no clue about mental health and spouts absolute crap as per usual.
I remember watching a video of hers recounting her twins birth and she laughed and mocked at how useless Hypnobirthing was for her. I watched this pregnant with my first baby terrified of labour and using Hypnobirthing. Thankfully I did find it hugely helpful but her video affected my confidence in it for a while, wonder how many others like us have been hurt by her insensitive content? That Positive Birth Hypnobirthing company still follows her, why?! I did notice a lovely influencer last week talk about unfollowing accounts that made her feel negative and noticed she no longer followed Flopps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.