Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pisses me off! Such a liar!! She’s has always said because of covid that it’s one parent per family at Gymboree yet she clearly takes her mum!! Shows what an absolute liar she is!! Who can’t take children to a class, just because she has twins is no different to all of us that have two children or more at different ages. We still have to take children out on her own!!! God she’s a fraud!!
Not sticking up for her but becuase of Covid you really need one parent per child To ensure social distancing.
I tried to take mine in my own and it was hell to say the least 😂

Reactions: 5
She pisses me off! Such a liar!! She’s has always said because of covid that it’s one parent per family at Gymboree yet she clearly takes her mum!! Shows what an absolute liar she is!! Who can’t take children to a class, just because she has twins is no different to all of us that have two children or more at different ages. We still have to take children out on her own!!! God she’s a fraud!!
She’s probably lied to Gymboree and told them her mum is in a bubble with her 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She will be fuming if she knows these videos are out there for all to see 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Do you remember the other week that she claimed to have gone shoe shopping and then to Gymboree on her own? And we all knew it wasn’t true as she doesn’t go anywhere alone, as she has twins you know!
She looks like an absolute spoilt brat in that video, body language says it all and hers is what I would liken to my teen when I take her phone off her 🤣🤣.
And even the way she flounces off when Lawson falls, doesn’t even turn to make sure he is ok. She is vile.

Do you remember the other week that she claimed to have gone shoe shopping and then to Gymboree on her own? And we all knew it wasn’t true as she doesn’t go anywhere alone, as she has twins you know!
She looks like an absolute spoilt brat in that video, body language says it all and hers is what I would liken to my teen when I take her phone off her 🤣🤣.
And even the way she flounces off when Lawson falls, doesn’t even turn to make sure he is ok. She is vile.
Sitting there arms crossed and her & mad mazza talking amongst themselves when the teacher is trying to take a class, then not joining in at all she’s so bloody rude

Await the videos of her joining in & being a loving caring mother in the next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm glad these videos have come to light. This is the real Nicola, the petulant spoilt brat who resents her kids. Let's not forget all those months where she strapped them into their seats and plonked them in front of the TV for hours at a time. It boils my blood to see her bragging about how advanced they are and that it's all down to her parenting skills. This from the woman who admitted she didn't know she had to help them learn to sit up!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Maybe that's what happened ? :unsure: Mazza took her phone off her and told her to join in 🤭

Being such a control freak she will hate that these videos have got out and she has no control over it.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The funny thing is looking at her grid posts on IG the morning of that Gymboree class she posted that #nomakeup #keepingitreal post of her and the boys in their PJ's saying #lovemyboys #reallife, well she sure did show us that later on at the class!! Even Mad Mazza comments "Have a lovely day" they are very strange 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
wow she'll be so so so fuming that those videos have been seen 😂 moody cow sat there, arms folded being the only one not joining in! imagine if she'd known the camera was on her, it would have been all different then eh? she'd have whipped out her jelly pot and jumped right in

• Haha
She knows the videos are there, she’s tagged a friend in the grumpy one. It’s listed on 30th Sept on their fb page (also, the one where she knocks her kid down then walks off is listed a week later, yet I’m sure it’s the same days class as she’s wearing the same outfit).

Reactions: 10
My husband can’t come with me to collect our children from school/nursery, it’s one parent/carer per child and we are from the same household, so I am surprised they’ve allowed this.
Same here, only one of us at school and nursery and that just in the playground not even going indoors! I just really don’t see how some of these places are open at the minute in all fairness. If your kids can’t even have two parents in the playground at the same time from the same household why these places allowed to open with lots of different kids mixing together touching equipment ETEC…? Just my opinion but it makes no sense to me whatsoever and I certainly won’t be taking my three-year-old to any soft play/trampoline things at the minute whilst we’re still in the middle of a pandemic! To me it just totally defeats the object of how strict we are being with them in the nursery if they are then leaving the nurseries and going to places like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
We know she reads here so what’s a betting next weeks video she’ll be doing cartwheels in class looking manic 🤸🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not sticking up for her but becuase of Covid you really need one parent per child To ensure social distancing.
I tried to take mine in my own and it was hell to say the least 😂
I understand what your saying but I have small children and it’s one parent per family too, we just have to get on with it!!

Reactions: 7
It looks like she knows the camera was there, so she tries to help him jump over because she’s such a “hands on mum” - but he wants to do it himself because he is 2, and he can, so he throws himself on the ground. She just walks away because she doesn’t know what to do then, especially because she’s on camera, actually showing real life. A camera that she can’t control the filtering and editing on so doesn’t have a clue what to do

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We know she reads here so what’s a betting next weeks video she’ll be doing cartwheels in class
[/QUOTE]
100% this 😂 pretending she isn’t aware of the camera, done up like a dogs calorie counted dinner and hopping like a bunny all over the pissin show! She’s so natural!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
on her stories begging for more views for her what I eat in a day vlog, the "healthy fish fingers and chicken in lettuce were so so so good" both looked depressing to me, I thought the fish one looked like a small starter yet that was her main meal of the day

Reactions: 13
Honestly those videos have made my morning 🤣. That’s the real Fopps right there! She would be better off letting Mad Mazza take them on her own, she acts more like their mother than she does!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.