Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just thinking back to when people used to comment on her twin pregnancy saying things like "oooh twins you'll have your hands full" and she'd snap back "double the love, double the fun" ha ha ha just look at you now prikki 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm just thinking back to when people used to comment on her twin pregnancy saying things like "oooh twins you'll have your hands full" and she'd snap back "double the love, double the fun" ha ha ha just look at you now prikki 😄
She’s providing double the fun for us 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the clip where she throws Lawson on the floor , it looks like her mother is making excuses for her, to the teacher 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the clip where she throws Lawson on the floor , it looks like her mother is making excuses for her to the teacher 😁😁
Mazza is probably saying 'do you know my Nicola is Instagram Hun and she is so, so , cleaver and has 1000's of followers and has such a super house with a really lovely feature in her dining room.... and she pan fries the tit out of everything and I so so want her to teach me to do a messy bun and did I am so proud of her with her TWO babies.... and I know it's sad she can't cope with them but me and her Dad .... we do help her and we manage JUST FINE ' ... 😘 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In the clip where she throws Lawson on the floor , it looks like her mother is making excuses for her, to the teacher 😁😁
Story of her life no doubt! One day sadly her mother won't be there to wipe her arse. But she's very very self sufficient as she likes to remind us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mazza is probably saying 'do you know my Nicola is Instagram Hun and she is so, so , cleaver and has 1000's of followers and has such a super house with a really lovely feature in her dining room.... and she pan fries the tit out of everything and I so so want her to teach me to do a messy bun and did I am so proud of her with her TWO babies.... and I know it's sad she can't cope with them but me and her Dad .... we do help her and we manage JUST FINE ' ... 😘 😘
lovely feature in her dining room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Teach me to do a messy bun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 I have honestly just laughed out loud watching those clips! She’s more Mary Floppins than Mary Poppins!

Just who does she think she is dishing out all this (unwanted) parenting advice when she is taking out her own kids?! You cannot write this stuff! Her whole life is a complete farce. When will her dwindling numbers of sheep see her for what she really is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've watched each of those Gymboree videos 3 times, unfortunately now that hop little bunny song is firmly stuck in my head 😂😂 It really does look like her mum is telling her to get involved but Nikki in a teenage strop doesn't want to and wants to be at home prancing around in front of her mirror/camera playing let's pretend I'm a model or a social media superstar!!! And as for her knocking Lawson over, when he looked more than capable of getting over that bar himself, and she then just walks away and leaves him on the floor!!! Blimey Nikki, maybe instead of spouting on Instagram what an amazing mum you are to two babies you could put it into practise and pick your child up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've watched each of those Gymboree videos 3 times, unfortunately now that hop little bunny song is firmly stuck in my head 😂😂 It really does look like her mum is telling her to get involved but Nikki in a teenage strop doesn't want to and wants to be at home prancing around in front of her mirror/camera playing let's pretend I'm a model or a social media superstar!!! And as for her knocking Lawson over, when he looked more than capable of getting over that bar himself, and she then just walks away and leaves him on the floor!!! Blimey Nikki, maybe instead of spouting on Instagram what an amazing mum you are to two babies you could put it into practise and pick your child up!!
I don't think she ever really picks them up you never see her. She just strapes them in something or confines them to a small space. She admitted she can't cope if they are not confined those videos show she can deal with them in a small space either.

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she manage a baby group with two toddlers?! They are over 2 now, surely she should be used to looking after them by herself. After all, she did give up her very successful career to be a FULL TIME mum. People who work FULL TIME spend more time with their kids then she does! I can’t believe she still needs her mum to help her when out and about. I also can’t believe she makes out she goes alone!!! As for those videos....least maternal mother Iv ever seen. Like someone said she looks more like a stroppy teenager who’s been made to go. Sat there with her arms crossed not joining in 🤣
As for leaving Lawson after he fell onto his head!? What’s that about! Pick him up for gods sake it’s your fault he fell!!

Reactions: 23
The boys look like they’re dressed in straight jackets! Mind you that really wouldn’t surprise me one bit.
There’s nothing wrong with her size at all but she ain’t no size 6/8 on this video.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She pisses me off! Such a liar!! She’s has always said because of covid that it’s one parent per family at Gymboree yet she clearly takes her mum!! Shows what an absolute liar she is!! Who can’t take children to a class, just because she has twins is no different to all of us that have two children or more at different ages. We still have to take children out on her own!!! God she’s a fraud!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well well look who I spot at Gymboree with Fopps. Mad Mazza. And it looks like they’re having a tiff about something. Fopps sitting with her arms folded not getting involved at all. Not very like the vids she posts herself acting like she’s super mum and never showing Mazza is with her.

Wow!! This says it all!

Reactions: 14
She pisses me off! Such a liar!! She’s has always said because of covid that it’s one parent per family at Gymboree yet she clearly takes her mum!! Shows what an absolute liar she is!! Who can’t take children to a class, just because she has twins is no different to all of us that have two children or more at different ages. We still have to take children out on her own!!! God she’s a fraud!!
My husband can’t come with me to collect our children from school/nursery, it’s one parent/carer per child and we are from the same household, so I am surprised they’ve allowed this.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.