Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% cannot cope at all with those boys. Everytime she is spotted out and about people have said how up herself she looks, how miserable and that she has a face like a smacked arse. All the help she has and she still can't cope. Considering they are at those classes constantly they didn't look very confident, the other children looked a lot more chilled. I still think Lawson looks unsteady on his feet at times and not just from that clip.

Reactions: 27
Just seen it, from the same day I think, and then she just walks off and leaves him! Super mum indeed!
Ha ha she’s looks so stressed 😂😂😂 I’m glad they play up for her instead of making out that her parenting is eay

The video with her mum is absolutely hilarious, she looks like a stroppy little child sat on the floor!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
If she is paying someone to help her with her SM then it is a complete waste of money. It’s highlighting what a liar she is even more. You can’t polish a turd

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she is paying someone to help her with her SM then it is a complete waste of money. It’s highlighting what a liar she is even more. You can’t polish a turd
I’m actually embarrassed she’s paying victor meldrew my husband would go mental if at 40 I was paying to get likes & attention on Instagram

Reactions: 19
Those videos have made my day miss perfect isnt so perfect. Lawson clearly wants to do it without her interfering all the time so throws him self on the floor 🤣. bet she's begging for them to be taken down or to be blanked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On a serious note this shows how dangerous social media can be. When you sign that waiver at baby classes you give them free rein to show anything you do at a class. Your kids all over the internet for all and sundry to see. I know she puts a lot out there anyway but it’s a lesson to those of us who don’t want our kids to have a social media footprint from a young age. I won’t be signing any photography release forms for anything we attend!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My youngest today for breakfast refused his normal porridge, gagged on choc Os with milk and spat out dry cheerios 🙄 this was all before the school run with 3 boys aged 6.5, 3.5 and 2.5! When he got to Nanny & Grandad's he told them he was starving and that Mommy doesn't feed him! Went on to eat a slice of toast and was fed porridge from a clean spoon from my Mom's bowl 😅 I can't see Fopps coping well with this sort of thing 😂
My granddaughter once outted me to my daughter in law... who was going through the list of cereal options to a very firm shake of the head and a don’t want... she then said to her mummy Nanny K gives me jam on toast 🤣🤣 want that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh these video clips are so validating! 👏👏We all knew it, Ms Positive Prikki struggling with her boy's' and mummy there helping. Never does she admit her mum comes to help her at gymboree, never. When people ask how she manages with twins? She smugly tells them how she manages to go to the gym, workout during naptime, take them out and about to every class going and probably make them feel like failures. If only they knew! I love mums who admit it's hard, sad how she just keeps up a charade for the gram. Made a rod for her own back!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t stop watching the one where she leaves the blond one on the floor 😂😂😂😂😂
You see him at the very end, as she walks off, looking round to see what happened. He’s most likely thinking the toddler equivalent of “da duck ????”
Meanwhile, the other one is walking round, head in his hands, thinking “thank duck she prefers him, that could have been me” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.