Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are eating that McDonald’s like it’s the best meal they have ever eaten and are eating it like it wasn’t their first....no
Mess unlike the Nutella dips .

Reactions: 23
Maccys is a staple in my household my toddler usually has a once a week happy meal treat and she gets all excited when she sees it.

I'm clearly a terrible person

• Haha
Maccys is a staple in my household my toddler usually has a once a week happy meal treat and she gets all excited when she sees it.

yeah we are the same probably every 10 days and they love it. I even put the tv on for them whilst they have it 😂

Reckon Chris has given it to them before when she’s been away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some1 has commented with a genuine question asking if she takes them out on her own...I felt like commenting on it saying You must be joking!! She has to drag the husband everywhere she goes! She couldn't possibly take her 2 boys anywhere on her own.. She's not capable!!! Plus she needs him to take all the posey photos that she bores everyone with 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
poor kids will be on rice cakes and quark for a week now after that treat

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow another thread.......the fact she gets more engagement on here rather than Instagram shows something 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

My little man now recognises the yellow "M" sign for McD's when out driving and shouts "There's the chicken shop, Mummy" 🙈 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Love the way mad maz had to pipe up about the socks.
And is she having a laugh? A Maccies hasn't passed her lips in 20 years.
No stories yet today.... either she forgot to film any in advance to pretend the boys are with her or we'll get a few at lunch while "the boys are napping" (at nannies House)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maccys is for engagement and to appear relatable 🙄 When in the years she had been on social media has she EVER ordered a large ANYTHING, not just from McD's, from anywhere? It's usually 'oh I only had half a pack of rice and I'm sooooooo full' and if she really does eat there she's never shown it on her grid. She's as fake as her filters! Maybe she's getting SM advice, watch this space 🤣

• Haha
Fopps has been awake all night, tossing and turning in a cold sweat worrying about the effect a Maccys has had on the twins. She'll have them on speed food for the rest of the week now. Why did she make such a fuss about it on her Instagram ? I reckon it was to show everyone that the boys do eat junk food and she's OK with that. The thing is, she's not that cleaver and we Tattlers are much more cleaverer and we know they don't eat things like Maccys, or Nutella, it's all staged for the gram.

What i don’t get is that she still puts bibs on them? Maybe its me but my little one has worn one since just before he was 2 as he is pretty good with his cutlery and hardly drops anything

Reactions: 16
What i don’t get is that she still puts bibs on them? Maybe its me but my little one has worn one since just before he was 2 as he is pretty good with his cutlery and hardly drops anything
I agree the bibs looks silly I wouldn't put mine in bibs at that age..

Reactions: 11
I’ve given up catching up on the last thread so here I am 😂 had a proper stressful week at work last week so I just couldn’t cope with her 🤣 love the new title, pulling up a chair 🪑

Reactions: 15
My little man now recognises the yellow "M" sign for McD's when out driving and shouts "There's the chicken shop, Mummy" 🙈 😂
omg same my little girl points all excitedly and says 'Chippies!!!!' it's so funny. once a week is fine I think!! she doesn't finish it all anyway

Reactions: 12
does she really expect us to believe she orders anything at maccies for herself let alone it being large? this is the woman who had a list of tips for IVF success and one of them was to eat salty maccies fries after implantation but she went home and made SW chips instead :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
She may of posted about them having a Maccies and asking about potties but she still has only around 75 comments.... and she's replied to half of them.... that is crap ! Also.. why all the posy pics of her holding the boys by them flowers? She is so pretentious..... 'we went for a wonderful walk around some gorgeous gardens' .... really Nicola ? really? How bleeping silly do you sound.... you just went to the park...... do have to agree with others the boys were eating them Maccies like professional dunkers so I suspect someone has given them if not maccies that type of food.... !! She waffles on and is so monotonous .... is it any wonder people don't respond..... !

Reactions: 14
She may of posted about them having a Maccies and asking about potties but she still has only around 75 comments.... and she's replied to half of them.... that is crap ! Also.. why all the posy pics of her holding the boys by them flowers? She is so pretentious..... 'we went for a wonderful walk around some gorgeous gardens' .... really Nicola ? really? How bleeping silly do you sound.... you just went to the park...... do have to agree with others the boys were eating them Maccies like professional dunkers so I suspect someone has given them if not maccies that type of food.... !! She waffles on and is so monotonous .... is it any wonder people don't respond..... !
maybe since her challenge begun maybe just maybe she can’t be bothered to cook for the boys so the boys are living if beige food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.