Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her get ready with me from a month ago, when did she stop spitting on her eyelashes before applying her mascara 🤣
I did ask her this after that vlog and she deleted and blocked me without a reply 🤔😆😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she shows a story yesterday about how she is sorting clothes out to go to charity (oh look how wonderful I am giving things to charity)and then by magic Fopp's Fashion Pop Up Shop is full the next day !!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
'Hi guys, look at me with no make up on, messy hair, lounge wear'
You have powder eyebrows and a filter on for starters so technically you may be makeup free but you are not au natural as you are alluding 😒
If she is off out tonight I'm guessing the twins will be shipped off to Mazza overnight (must be great having two two year olds who can change their own nappies, get undressed and into cots by themselves 🙄)
I'm calling it now we will either have a get ready with me vlog, or a reel of her going from lounge wear, no make up, messy hair to full on make up, a bouncy bleeping blow and a whole new outfit she is just obsessed with followed by a swipe up or 5 and a boomerang of a sparkling water masquerading as a gin and slim 😆 with a lengthy essay how she is a busy Mum of two babies and having this me time makes her a better parent 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I spot her tweak again on her Insta page. It was changed recently to drop the SW target association. Recently said "lost 3 stone it 3 months, kept it off for 20 years". Now says "lost 3 stone in 3 months, maintained for 20 years". It's so obvious that she has someone in the background tweaking her SM. Floppy can't even manage her own SM nowadays.
Thing is she hasn't maintained it for 20 years, if her lies are to be believed she's gained and lost on numerous occasions 🙄

Reactions: 16
My word... this dress has got to be one of the ugliest pieces of clothing I have ever seen, and “would look fab with a polo neck underneath” I think not love 🤣🤢
Not-so-subtle attempt to make a summer dress appealing in October 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This dress is for sale on her Foppsfashion page.If it was made for you and you love it then why are you selling it after wearing it once ?! oh don't tell me it's too big for you, doesn't she just love saying that bullshit all the time, it's only a TopShop size 10 .It not like she has lost tit loads of weight and that style wouldn't look too big anyway, she could wear it with her Wellesbourne Market Gucci belt :ROFLMAO: The sheep probably paid for it anyway with the swipe up and 21 bleeping buttons 🐑

IMG_0900.jpg

🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This dress is for sale on her Foppsfashion page.If it was made for you and you love it then why are you selling it after wearing it once ?! oh don't tell me it's too big for you, doesn't she just love saying that bullshit all the time, it's only a TopShop size 10 .It not like she has lost tit loads of weight and that style wouldn't look too big anyway, she could wear it with her Wellesbourne Market Gucci belt :ROFLMAO: The sheep probably paid for it anyway with the swipe up and 21 bleeping buttons 🐑

View attachment 263981
🐑
Also, the likelihood is she will put some of the weight she lost with twinset twit back on, or when she bloats before her period perhaps she would appreciate clothes with a bit more room? Mind you selling it all just gives her an excuse to shop again next summer!

Reactions: 11
The way her weight has yo-yo’d since I’ve been following her, I’d be keeping the stuff a next size up. She’s been gaining and losing the same bleeping 8-10llb forever 🤔

The difference of half a stone for me can easily mean a size up or down. I guess when she inevitably re-calibrates back to her normal weight she will just use it as an excuse to buy a few more ‘hauls’ to satisfy her buying obsession.

Reactions: 15
I have never seen quite so many hideous patterns in one area in all my life.... not even my 75 year old mother would wear those patterns..... made my eyes burn!!!

Her 'gentle parenting' looks like it's going well...... 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17

@Ellsbells123 see if this works ?

@admin can you help please?
I’ve started a new thread but it won’t let me post the link!

It is working... I just clicked on it :) xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.