Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh I'm so struggling to keep up at the minute cause of work. Damn actual job getting in the way of tattle time 😂 I'm exhausted at the moment 😩

Assuming the boys were with Mad Mazza today, although I'm sure we will get a passive aggressive post later about how she's had the boys by herself all day and hasn't had any time to take videos or photos because she was just enjoying the time with the boys and living in the moment because she loves them so so so much.

Potty training is going to be hilarious. She can't control this 😂 she will be one of those irritating parents who turn up to nursery with them in pull ups, ask for them to be in pants all day but back in a pull up for pick up (don't mean to offend anyway with this 😬 pet hate when I was a nursery worker!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wonder if she will give us the Fopps COVID News at Ten Update once Boris has done his 8pm one?!

maybe that’s why she’s been soon busy today she’s been speaking to boris and waiting to report to her 152k followers on latest advice. news night with fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she will give us the Fopps COVID News at Ten Update once Boris has done his 8pm one?!
This made me snort laugh 😂
If she’s buying the potties I reckon it’ll be a cheapo job - need to save the money for more orthopaedic trainers! And she’ll declare it UHMAYZING because remember guys she’s such a budget mum.
She’ll only have a fancy one if it’s gifted. And will declare it UHMAYZING.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohh I'm so struggling to keep up at the minute cause of work. Damn actual job getting in the way of tattle time 😂 I'm exhausted at the moment 😩

Assuming the boys were with Mad Mazza today, although I'm sure we will get a passive aggressive post later about how she's had the boys by herself all day and hasn't had any time to take videos or photos because she was just enjoying the time with the boys and living in the moment because she loves them so so so much.

Potty training is going to be hilarious. She can't control this 😂 she will be one of those irritating parents who turn up to nursery with them in pull ups, ask for them to be in pants all day but back in a pull up for pick up (don't mean to offend anyway with this 😬 pet hate when I was a nursery worker!)
She’ll definitely send them more than one day a week if nursery help her potty train 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on earth is she banging on about in her new reel 😳🤔😅
The positions the 'models' are in and how she is always bent at a right angle 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ she talks in riddles the dopey mare 🤪 her spelling and grammar make it so hard to understand what she is trying to say 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on earth is she banging on about in her new reel 😳🤔😅
The positions the 'models' are in and how she is always bent at a right angle 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ she talks in riddles the dopey mare 🤪 her spelling and grammar make it so hard to understand what she is trying to say 🙄
She talks crap 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
That new video she has put on hurts my eyes to watch it's to fast 😬

Who gives a fig what is in Zara at the minute???
Not me..I don't care! There's more important stuff going on any that..She's so desperate!! Go and get a real job Nicola U bore!!!

Reactions: 16
I don’t know about you but after work is done, children are fed, housework is done ,cupboards are stocked, and general life admin is done for the day, my absolute go-to thing to do is check out what length sleeve Zara is recommending this season.

She’s so out of touch with her audience base it’s unreal. Nicki, sweetheart, the majority of your followers are middle-aged, overweight, Slimming Worlders, who probably shop in Tesco for both food and clothes. She wishes that she has Zara followers but she really doesn’t 😆

(edit to add that I bleeping love a bit of food and clothes shopping combined so that’s not a dig!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh duck off Nicola and when you get there duck off some more you shallow cow

This has shades of Stacey Solomon's posts !

Least it might duck up her big 40 celebrations lol !

Also why is there some random young kind in that video - FFS!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I wonder where the boys are?? No stories with them which obviously means they are not with her. Re they allowed to be with mad mazza?
Of course they are..... don't you know she's an essential worker. Going to zara today to make a reel for Instagram is VERY IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY.

"I still can't believe that my life might have to stop again and I might have to parent my kids"

Reactions: 30
Who cares normally?? And if they do - they just look online or go into the chuffing shop and look themselves. We don’t need an irritating, airhead of a bimbo showing us a load of mannequins with the same bloody dress on. We’re in a pandemic Nicola - do us a favour and permanently self isolate in a WiFi free zone!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

We won't get there if people have your attitude to work Nicola you absolute horrible specimen. Nobody cares what is in the shops clothes wise they just want to be warm and healthy the majority of people will wear what they bought for last autumn or even many autumns before. I have always thought zara was expensive but I haven't been for years for that reason so I don't even know these days...either way I won't be going because she recommends it. There isn't even one near me I don't think anyway.

The public are encouraged to report people flouting the rules to police Nicola...I hope your mothers neighbours start reporting you for leaving your kids there just to go clothes shopping...then you can spend thousands on fines instead of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder how many things she's touched after she's dragged those poor boys around everywhere. Spreading germs all over. Wlho gives a tit what's in Zara. Selfish lady, she's so out if touch with the real world she's pathetic. Our bills are paid. We've got a warm house, food for my 3 girls what more do we need??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s been shopping in Zara today? There isn’t a Zara in our local towns, she would have had to go to Solihull for the closest one....you know, one of the towns in the Midlands WHICH HAS HAD EXTRA LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS FOR OVER A WEEK DUE TO AN INCREASE OF COVID CASES.

She’s an absolute clown. And to then have the AUDACITY to harp on about the latest restrictions after visiting an at risk town? duck right off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
So she’s been shopping in Zara today? There isn’t a Zara in our local towns, she would have had to go to Solihull for the closest one....you know, one of the towns in the Midlands WHICH HAS HAD EXTRA LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS FOR OVER A WEEK DUE TO AN INCREASE OF COVID CASES.

She’s an absolute clown. And to then have the AUDACITY to harp on about the latest restrictions after visiting an at risk town? duck right off.
Is it quite a distance from where she lives? How ridiculous is she. She is putting her whole family at risk. Is the area she's been to in a local lockdown?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.