Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha so ive just read her hair cut post properly...at the end she addresses that she will "buy some" potties... i suspect a nod to tattle yesterday and i hope she buys the ridiculous urinal ones because the boys will be peeing everywhere but the potty haha. her new extension will become a urine filled swimming pool...which she deserves for being an idiot and not just getting a bog standard potty...why do your boys need something different? what is wrong with bog standard? plus bog standard is more relatable surely...most importantly, they are for the boys to use, THEY ARENT FOR SHOW NICOLA that's all they will get at nursery surely so just get the same...why confuse them?

Also does anyone else think that she tagged mcdonalds because she wants to be an influencer for them? she could not be further away from their clientel if she tried.

ps ...we dont need an affliiate link thank you...making money out of piss and tit is low even for you

Reactions: 20
The boys really enjoyed that MD's didn't they, their faces looked like it was the best thing they had ever tasted, shame they couldn't eat it in peace and she had to keep filming them and asking stupid questions.I wonder was Chris allowed a MD's for being a good boy ?! I heard him mumble something about Diet Coke in the background so maybe she went all out and had a Large Diet Coke with her emergency boiled egg in her pocket :LOL:🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What i don’t get is that she still puts bibs on them? Maybe its me but my little one has worn one since just before he was 2 as he is pretty good with his cutlery and hardly drops anything
Oh god i still put a bib on mine, she is so messy! 🙈 she eats like she hasn't had a good meal for 3 weeks (she has i promise!), she just shovels it in her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god i still put a bib on mine, she is so messy! 🙈 she eats like she hasn't had a good meal for 3 weeks (she has i promise!), she just shovels it in her mouth!
Fully get it as i said maybe its me... my boy eats like he hasn’t had a good meal but the opposite as in I’m not going to drop a mouthful!

He has 3 cooked meals 2 at nursery and then a little bit of ours on an evening so that we aren’t eating at 8.30-9pm.

Sorry if i cause any offence I didn’t mean to :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fully get it as i said maybe its me... my boy eats like he hasn’t had a good meal but the opposite as in I’m not going to drop a mouthful!

He has 3 cooked meals 2 at nursery and then a little bit of ours on an evening so that we aren’t eating at 8.30-9pm.

Sorry if i cause any offence I didn’t mean to :)
Oh no I didnt take offensive, just thinking "god I'm not like fopps" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tbh I still need a bib and I’m a fully grown woman 😂😂 hubby is always saying you can’t take me anywhere posh because I’ll end up with half my dinner down my dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
tbh I still need a bib and I’m a fully grown woman 😂😂 hubby is always saying you can’t take me anywhere posh because I’ll end up with half my dinner down my dress.
This is also me..... standard joke in our house... even the kids (though they are adults) are less messy than I am..... ☺ ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder where the boys are?? No stories with them which obviously means they are not with her. Re they allowed to be with mad mazza?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I wonder where the boys are?? No stories with them which obviously means they are not with her. Re they allowed to be with mad mazza?
Guaranteed they will be with Mad Mazza even though technically they should not as she is not really 'going out to work' and they need to have contact with them ie pick up/carry/change nappies etc ! Given that she drags the boys here, there and everywhere picking up God knows what germs she really shouldn't be letting her parents looks after them as they are more vulnerable at their age.... fit and healthy or not both over 60 and her dad is over 70! But the rules don't apply to Nicola do they ? God forbid if this goes on till Christmas and she has to cook her own Christmas Dinner !

• Angry
Reactions: 18
with The potties do You think she thinks the more expensive ones magically make them learn faster?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
with The potties do You think she thinks the more expensive ones magically make them learn faster?
It has to be the right one, more than likely the most expensive one from Amazon. But beg long enough, some muppet will send you one and get absolutely nothing back in return!
If nothing else, it has to be swipe up worthy and make her a bit of commission.
what she is failing to realise is, the hand full of followers that are still actually commenting, are advising her about potties. They won’t want to see an overpriced potty that they can swipe up on!

Me too big boob issues 🤦🏽‍♀️
Snap !! ☺ ☺

It has to be the right one, more than likely the most expensive one from Amazon. But beg long enough, some muppet will send you one and get absolutely nothing back in return!
If nothing else, it has to be swipe up worthy and make her a bit of commission.
what she is failing to realise is, the hand full of followers that are still actually commenting, are advising her about potties. They won’t want to see an overpriced potty that they can swipe up on!

Also those advising have already 'been there, done that' so won't really be bothered with a swipe up from her.... also quite a few did say that they didn't bother with a potty or that they just bought the 'cheapy' ones.... there is no way on this earth that Fopps would buy those only costs a fiver...... because she won't think they are good enough .... she really is that showy isn't she ?!!

Hardly been on as I’m so busy (doing actual work in a real job and now back for my final year of my degree...a real degree not your fake one Fopps)

Who is she trying to kid about the McDonald’s? I’ve been following her (but not officially since last year) since about 2014 or something and she’s never ever once mentioned having a McDonald’s. Only ever a subway salad. And like someone else mentioned, even when the fries were mentioned to help with IVF she made sw chips instead! What a phoney. I honestly don’t know what she’s at with all the lies she spouts.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.