Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad Mazza 🤣

Why does she HAVE to copy everything her daughter does?! Even down to booking the same hotel? Get a life Mazza, think for yourself for once!! If Nikki eats a certain brand of crackers then Mad Mazza HAS to try them too 🤣🙈 it’s all so cringe!! My mum would be getting a block if she carried on like that on my insta posts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mad Mazza 🤣

Why does she HAVE to copy everything her daughter does?! Even down to booking the same hotel? Get a life Mazza, think for yourself for once!! If Nikki eats a certain brand of crackers then Mad Mazza HAS to try them too 🤣🙈 it’s all so cringe!! My mum would be getting a block if she carried on like that on my insta posts 🤣🤣🤣
I fully blame the parents for the "hole with an ego" they've created. It's easy to see why she's so in love with herself! Veruca Salt ain't got tit on this bint. Imagine Fopperbollox if Mad Mazza had dared to say no to her as a child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has obviously instructed her mother to ask about Chris’ jumper so that she can tag Reiss and beg for freebies, because of course he’s “obsessed”. I actually can’t handle how embarrassing her account is anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"They only had the King Superior rooms left, so we just booked it" 🙈 How unfortunate, eh? 😂 "This bathroom is soooo me"! It's not your house Fopps, so get over yourself. Still waiting for your superior extension vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s finally put the dress on as it fits her now. So she was never the size she said she was. 🤥
Mazza, have a bleeping day off will ya, who bleeping asks there their son in laws top is from. She could have asked him that when they picked the boys up yesterday. 😂

I watched the
I fully blame the parents for the "hole with an ego" they've created. It's easy to see why she's so in love with herself! Veruca Salt ain't got tit on this bint. Imagine Fopperbollox if Mad Mazza had dared to say no to her as a child 🤣
Q&A with old Floppy and Mad Mazza the other day (I was on a long car journey so don’t judge 😆)
One question was asking what Prikki was like as a child. When she was a teenager, she wanted to go somewhere with her mates, I think it was Wales. Mad Mazza told her no, so she threw her plate and the sandwich hit the wall of the newly decorated room. She then threw her strawberry milkshake against the wall. bleeping disrespectful spoilt bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
"They only had the King Superior rooms left, so we just booked it" 🙈 How unfortunate, eh? 😂 "This bathroom is soooo me"! It's not your house Fopps, so get over yourself. Still waiting for your superior extension vlog!
Yet she didn't show the actual hotel room.. Just the bathroom? Unless I missed it so it can't of been all that...

Reactions: 15
She must be due to do a Q & A soon so she can address all the things she has read or heard on here that she doesn't like.

Top of the agenda will be the belt from Wellesbourne Market 🤭 Someone asked her if the belt came with the dress 😂 Her response through gritted teeth was " no this is a @Gucci belt from @theofficialselfridges in Birmingham " 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Top of the agenda will be the belt from Wellesbourne Market 🤭 Someone asked her if the belt came with the dress 😂 Her response through gritted teeth was " no this is a @Gucci belt from @theofficialselfridges in Birmingham " 😤
She is “obsessed” with tagging Gucci and Selfridges

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was looking into Narcissism the other day and what causes it, one of the possible reasons is being overindulged as a child, explains a lot

I was looking into Narcissism the other day and what causes it, one of the possible reasons is being overindulged as a child, explains a lot
Over praising and excessive pampering..it’s Mazza all over, she’s 100% created this narcissistic monster

Reactions: 17
Look at her stood posing in front of that mirror in the kitchen. Can’t stop smiling at herself. She really thinks she’s the most gorgeous woman on the planet. Dick!!!

Reactions: 19
Is that all the maker of the white dress gets? A poorly filmed selfie video of a white dress, against a white/grey backdrop, covered with a speckled grey filter?

bleeping hell. I’d be pissed off if I was the maker!

Reactions: 20
Was just coming on to say the same!!
What does she actually look like? I’m a year older than her and really struggling to find my way with fashion at the moment. I just don’t know where I fit in 🤣🤣 you wouldn’t catch me in half the stuff she wears, this dress looks like it belongs on a much, much younger girl!!

Reactions: 18
Was just coming on to say the same!!
She can finally fit in it now then, she got sent that freebie ages ago......

She actually received it around the time she was doing a try on video and didn't feature it which was a bit strange ! But I remember in that video she tried on a top that was very similar fit and style of the dress and it didn't fit her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh dear it's Mad Mazza time 🤭 🤪
View attachment 242202
FFS Mazza... get off social media you daft bint you are making an utter tit of yourself ... and can I just ask why the two of them both need and deserve a break when she doesn’t work and he never seems to be at his job either ... And neither of them seem to do much parenting from what we can all see .... how about she treats you and her dad to a long weekend in Bath considering you two are her unpaid help.

Don't be silly mad mazza you won't be going anywhere love, you've gotta bring your grandkids up remember? Unless you plan on taking them with you?

This is her mental mothers feeble attempt at creating engagement for her. It's so obvious. Why else would she be asking about his jumper 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ we all know she 100% won't be going anywhere near a trendy bar or anywhere else in Bath. The lot of them cringe the hell out of me!
Exactly ..... cringe as duck that woman sounds deranged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.