Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to the pictures outside the Ivy. They are nothing special! In the 1990s/2000’s it was considered flash to eat the THE IVY in London. Lots of A listers ate there and it was tricky getting a table.
Several years ago they decided to open a chain of brassiere restaurants. They have a Art Deco theme much like the original, but most major towns have one now.
The food is quite nice, they do decent cocktails But in no way is this comparible to the original Ivy.
the biggest exception of the Ivy Asia in St Paul’s.They serve gorgeous sushi!
We eat in then fairly regularly. They do a lovely brunch on a Sunday.
Exactly - but to her it is a “name” and that’s all that matters. That’s all she hears and understands - she actually doesn’t know anything about anything. Same as the belt, trainers, sunglasses and bag - she just sees a name but doesn’t actually have style, or know that if you actually did have money, those aren’t the designs you’d buy

Reactions: 20
looks like her posts may not be seen much anymore, lots of Instagrammers posting about this!
E856F6AE-FF32-4F00-8092-7AD9542A07C5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
With regard to the pictures outside the Ivy. They are nothing special! In the 1990s/2000’s it was considered flash to eat the THE IVY in London. Lots of A listers ate there and it was tricky getting a table.
Several years ago they decided to open a chain of brassiere restaurants. They have a Art Deco theme much like the original, but most major towns have one now.
The food is quite nice, they do decent cocktails But in no way is this comparible to the original Ivy.
I don’t think fopps knows what fine dining is. She would of thought it she was at the real ivy in her vest top.

Reactions: 13
This... they only opened the Manchester one last year and I didn't realise quite how many of them there are everywhere. After spotting them on various days out last year in Leeds, Harrogate and York my husband said "how can they be posh, there's nearly as many of them as there are Wetherspoons" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly, if you miss them that much that you spend ALL your time away looking at photos and videos and talking about them don't go! Blatantly this never happens, she thinks by saying these things it makes her More relatable or like she is a better mum. Fopps, just say you and Chris wanted a weekend away from the boys ,end of. If I ever get time away from my son, I enjoy myself, don't feel guilty and don't talk about him all night.
I know, I love my child more than life itself but duck me I love a break now and again I wave her off and done bother my mum with texts every 10 mins asking how she is.. I leave them to it to enjoy time together 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Who is up and out at a soft play thing so early in the morning on a Monday and does Chris really need to be there every Monday 🙄 also I'd of put socks or something on the boys feet do we really think that place wipes down all that equipment after every use 🤔

Reactions: 18
Who is up and out at a soft play thing so early in the morning on a Monday and does Chris really need to be there every Monday 🙄 also I'd of put socks or something on the boys feet do we really think that place wipes down all that equipment after every use 🤔
The pair of them have a right off work ethic..... he's never there and she just twats about ....... one day all their credit will run out then they'll be totally fucked......

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's a tit mum. She'll always be too involved in herself to dedicate any real parenting to those kids.

I spent 20 years teaching early years in primary schools. She is the definition of helicopter parenting! The boys look almost annoyed at having her constantly following them around and screeching at them. Lawson looks more clued up that Grayson and I definitely see irritation in his facial expressions.

She is in for a rude awakening when they go to school as parents are not allowed to video/photograph for social media. Lots of schools don’t allow it at all to ensure that photos and videos don’t need up being shared publically.

Why do we need or want so many stories of a child going down a slide, again and again 😂 I watch other similar accounts and when they show their children, similar age to Fopps' two, yes two children, I smile and enjoy the stories. Then when I watch nikkis, I either skip the stories because of her screaming and shreaking, or because it's too many of the same thing or I sit there frowning .😂

Reactions: 16
so they both need to be there as they have 2 children to look after?

2 children is nothing! Try having a class of 30 x 3 year olds between 2 adults! I used to have to have a PE lesson on equipment with them too! She is useless! What they are doing isn’t anything outside of what a child that age should be able to do.

Gross motor skills are a priority area for EYFS development. They look average at best to me!

My opinion is only based on teaching over a thousand children at a similar sort of age so in comparison to Fopps I obviously know nothing!!

Reactions: 19
It’s a nice day why doesn’t she set the garden up for them to play in sit back have a Pepsi CherryMax and let them amuse themselves ....... doubt they know how too tho they will grow up to be as entitled little shits as she is. About time she realises they arnt special to anyone else but her family and we all have or had children who are cuter cleaverer ☺ and far more advanced than them. For god sake Fopperfake have a bloody day off

I love how she’s given recommendations for places in Bath that she blatantly didn’t actually go to 😂 Clubcard vouchers helped with Cafe Rouge though I bet!

• Haha
her stories this morning, following the boys around soft plat "back to reality today after a weekend away "sigh" but there's nowhere else I'd rather be"

duck of you lying twit, we all know you'd rather be swanning it around primark, posing for photos outside buildings that you have no clue about or no intention of going in and drinking coffee in costa.

To me the point of going away somewhere for the weekend, especially without kids, is to do the adult things that would bore young kids. Explore the local area, see the historical buildings, maybe a bus tour if there is one, try the local food and drink delicacies that may be famous in that area, and look around the independent shops for things you probably wouldn't get at home. Going and sitting in costa, cafe rouge and shopping in primark is a complete waste of a child free weekend to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aww bless she loves and misses them sooooo much that she had them about 2 days last week 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ F off Fopperbollox no wonder your nose is getting bigger. You are never happier or more enthusiastic when you're doing things solely for YOURSELF

I've said it before - she cannot cope with those boys! I'd bet her a life times supply of turkey mince that she struggles massively with them, mentally and physically if she has to parent alone. When does she ever have them overnight on her own? Her mum or her sister used to come around to help her put them to bed, does she think we all can't remember 🙄And that is absolutely fine! Not everyone is cut out to be good with kids, it doesn't mean you don't love them. Why keep up this BS super mum act? It's so obviously not the truth.

I still can't get over the fact that mad mazza has an identical nursery at her home for them. I'm sorry but that is just plain weird! Is she really that much of a control freak 😳 just goes to show how little they know about children and how much time they spend there. She's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.