Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
so I guess we can expect and incoming mazza special comment on the latest reel......

your wavy hair looks so wavy, it really suits you, i'll have to wave mine like that too, I didn't know you could do that with GHD's, I need to get some, you're very talented to be able to do that, where is your headband from? I love it, its so stylish and trendy, you look so lovely with it on, how cleaver of you to think of flipping your hair like that, are we seeing you tomorrow or Tuesday, let me know, hope you all enjoyed your day out it looked like fun, where is Chris's top from? the boys looked like they were having fun, where are their socks from? speak soon mum x

• Haha
Reactions: 70

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
That's because you walk around your kitchen in the evening like a total saddo making sure you've done the 10k steps . LOSERRRRR
She has done her 10,000 steps just walking round the extension. Like the krypton factor dodging ovens and weirdly placed wine racks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Oh no I’ve been at work all day and haven’t had chance to repost my thread suggestion!
Fopperholic #53: Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Shivers

VIP Member
All that money on trainers and her oven isn’t even in her kitchen 😂😂 you’re so cleaver Fopps I’m so jealous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Who comes home from a mini break and remembers everyone's name?

I'd like to thank Sandra at Subway, Carlos at Costa, Helen at Harvester and Brian at Burger King!!

Get a life Fiona, honestly it so sad and a bit cringe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Nikki, you say your gym is so ‘Covid’ safe - that’s questionable. My gym which isn’t posh like yours (local leisure centre, don’t feel sorry for me, I hated my posh gym for all the knobs wanting to take posing photos when I’m actually trying to work out!) doesn’t allow mobiles into the gym or classes, you must lock them away or get kicked out, due to them being a ‘high’ touch point. So, the amount of times your phone is in your hands and you are going straight back to the equipment, without washing them, isn’t Covid safe at all! PS - I only joined here because you mentioned it once on your stories and I thought, just go and have a look. These people have opened my eyes 👀 to your lies! Sorry all, rant over! She’s just really pissing me off lately!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

You better werk

Chatty Member
I HATE the mantra that anyone who doesn't agree with u is unhappy in their life.
I'm not!! I have a very fulfilling life, a career that makes a difference, a wonderful husband, 2 happy healthy children and(when not in lockdown) a good social life with supportive friends.
I just fucking hate beggy influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

JJusa69

VIP Member
I keep going back to this picture.
And this, Fiona, is exactly why I'm not jealous.
If i had a weekend away with my husband (and in 15 years of marriage there's only been 1)
We would be so loved up we wouldn't be able to stop acting like teenagers.
In this photo you are standing beside each other but couldn't be further apart. You're not looking at each other, you're only looking at yourselves. Neither of you at showing any affection, you're not touching him and he's not got his arm around you.
It's so very sad that actually, I don't think you like each other. Because you can't when you're both narcissists.
So no. I don't envy you. At all.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

lexiloo

VIP Member
I do not have my lips done or filter my pictures.......said in the same way bill clinton said he did not have sex with monica lewinsky.......sure jan 😉

20200913_204400.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I, rather upsettingly, found myself thinking of her earlier when I went out for breakfast with my friends (whilst we are allowed) and the fact she was so shocked she enjoyed breakfast out and asked “how good is sourdough bread” like she’d never had it before (it’s not a healthy extra b on sw!) And I thought there has to be a balance. If she were diagnosed with a terminal illness tomorrow would she think I’ve lived my best life? I’ve mentioned before we lost a family member at the age of 33 and it both devastated me and shook me up to take a look at my life and to live it. I appreciate there’s a balance and being healthy means you feel better and can live your life better but also those “oh sod it let’s go for coffee and cake” moments are equally as important. It’s her life and she can claim she’s happy all she likes but personally I prefer to really live my life. Some days living my life means I sit on the sofa in silence and don’t do much because I know that’s what I need but it also includes eating the cake or going for breakfast or whatever it may be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

lexiloo

VIP Member
she makes my gums bleed screeching on her stories "mummy wants white eggs, here's mummys money, can mummy have her loyalty card, where's my loyalty card" fucking loyalty card......they're kids, let them play as kids, what two year old knows what a loyalty card is, Im rolling my eyes so hard I look like slot machine

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
I was watching The Chase earlier and learn't a new word and thought of Fopperbollocks instantly........ Vainglorious .......which means excessively proud of oneself ✔excessively boastful ✔ overly vain ✔ :unsure: (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
So according to her she has 2 x pairs of McQueens, 1 x Balneciaga and a paid off a Gucci bee trainers. That nearly £2K on trainers. Then there is the Gucci belt and the handbags. You can’t buy copies like that in market in this country, only in the Far East where they don’t enforce copywrite. You can however buy them from a multitude of fake sellers on Instagram.

I am in the very fortunate position of having some real pieces from LV, Gucci and Channel. Nothing about the way she dresses would make me think they are real: she wears cheap high street shite, especially likes Primark. You just don’t buy £450 trainers and pair them with Primark. It’s not on credit cards. It’s fake. She is probably the least genuine person I’ve seen. She would definitely buy fake and brag that she has a real collection. If money was no object the they would have had a brand new kitchen to go in that extension instead of the what they have badly refitted/
Same, I have a few Gucci and LV. Investment pieces that hold their value. I also mix and match with high street stuff. Not that I am on SM but if I posted a picture with one of my bags in shot my friends would rip the shit out of me. I think Fopps things that anyone that says anything "negative" about her is jealous. Without being crude I have a bigger / better house than her which is mortgage free ( both worked very hard to make that possible) and an lovely kitchen with the oven actually in it - shock horror. I was literally dragged up on a council estate and know where I came from. Me and hubby work hard for all we have. Despite saying all this we are so very humble. We donate regularly to charity without telling the whole world. I can't imagine a life where I have to prove myself / beg for self validation from strangers to feel that I am somebody. In a way I pity her. She needs some self worth, that's something you cannot buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38