Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the boys are now wearing sun hats..... now it's Autumn.
Oh and don't think we didn't see the completely unnecessary swing of the camera to the new trampoline and new slide so the next story can be

"Looooooads of you are wanting to know where the trampoline and slide are from, here's the swipe up"

Reactions: 17
So the boys are now wearing sun hats..... now it's Autumn.
Oh and don't think we didn't see the completely unnecessary swing of the camera to the new trampoline and new slide so the next story can be

"Looooooads of you are wanting to know where the trampoline and slide are from, here's the swipe up"
Ha ha lol it was so obvious she was trying to get it in shot!!! I honestly can’t stand this women, I’m younger than her and nothing she does inspires me!! Which of course I’m glad 🤣🤣

Sorry if people are offended by the word but what a bleep....... the boys are out in the garden but I will slowly put the video round to show you the new slide and trampoline 🤦🏻‍♀️ If only she was that slow in her videos that she does that makes us all feel sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she makes my gums bleed screeching on her stories "mummy wants white eggs, here's mummys money, can mummy have her loyalty card, where's my loyalty card" bleeping loyalty card......they're kids, let them play as kids, what two year old knows what a loyalty card is, Im rolling my eyes so hard I look like slot machine

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her commentary on her stories annoys the hell out of me.... Is Mummy this, is Mummy that.... is Mummy holding your raisins , would love Grayson to say " No tit Mummy " :ROFLMAO: I just wish Mummy would shut the duck up and let them be.

How are the boys ever going to learn things if she keeps doing it for them !?

Reactions: 21
Grayson looked lost i dont know who benefits from These stories

A slide and a trampoline for their bday. tit the bed she’s braking mad

She's getting way too big for her boots ( 🎶🎙Stormzy is 72 years old ;) ) , you can hear the snugness in her voice more and more :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Grayson looked lost i dont know who benefits from These stories

A slide and a trampoline for their bday. tit the bed she’s braking mad
I'll guarantee that mad mazza and grandad and Chris's parents bought the trampoline and the slide and fopps and Chris bought the pitiful sweet cart, the £12 cake and the case of Pepsi max from the cash&carry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aww there she is clucking at her animals, shaking the treats at them... to go with the intermittent stroking of said pets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I woke today and said to myself, no more commenting on Tattle, it's not nice and tbh it's really not me as a person. But I'm sitting on my hands after watching Fiona today!! Arghh!!!!! She is the most annoying person EVER! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My friends son has autism and bless him he’s now 14. But I remember that same look he used to have when he was a toddler just the same as Grayson. They talk but only really repeat what you are saying. I swear it looks similar and he used to be obsessed with the wheels on cars spinning. I hope if it is that she gets him all the help he needs. A lovely mum is one not a camera in the face 24/7

Reactions: 14
She's done a swipe up to Chris'golf YouTube cos so many have asked (srsly Hun?!).... looks like his views have taken a hit over the last year or two as well. Pair of cunts.
I don't give a tit about golf and not many who follow SW/CC do his lf is pretty niche ..my God she is really clutching at straws here. Massive pair of utter pricks they are- I pity those boys they're going to be massively bullied because of their grabby parents!;

She’s finally put the dress on as it fits her now. So she was never the size she said she was. 🤥
Mazza, have a bleeping day off will ya, who bleeping asks there their son in laws top is from. She could have asked him that when they picked the boys up yesterday. 😂

I watched the

Q&A with old Floppy and Mad Mazza the other day (I was on a long car journey so don’t judge 😆)
One question was asking what Prikki was like as a child. When she was a teenager, she wanted to go somewhere with her mates, I think it was Wales. Mad Mazza told her no, so she threw her plate and the sandwich hit the wall of the newly decorated room. She then threw her strawberry milkshake against the wall. bleeping disrespectful spoilt bleep.
Still a witch as well then!;

Reactions: 10
Who comes home from a mini break and remembers everyone's name?

I'd like to thank Sandra at Subway, Carlos at Costa, Helen at Harvester and Brian at Burger King!!

Get a life Fiona, honestly it so sad and a bit cringe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.