Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oldest is 18 she had taken her little sisters age nearly 3 and 6 out all by her self on the train for a day out with them this weekend. yet fopps is nearly 40 and needs Chris to hold her hand when ever she takes them out.

Reactions: 17
I'm irritated by her 'guide to Bath' tips. Oh please duck off, you stayed here 2 nights in a (bad) chain hotel, went to Primark and Cafe Rouge. Why does she give herself such authority on every subject? She is too obsessed with herself to ever gain a genuine interest in anything like travel, fashion, etc. Her content is all on the surface and no thought or time goes into any of it, you only have to look at her tit camera skills, incorrect tags, blatent lies in posts etc! Lazy AF and too egotistical to ever get any better at this 'job' 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She's done a swipe up to Chris'golf YouTube cos so many have asked (srsly Hun?!).... looks like his views have taken a hit over the last year or two as well. Pair of cunts.
She really is pushing him lately isn't she 🤦🏼‍♀️🧐🤔 hmmm....

Reactions: 11
She gives me a headache. Is she on drugs this morning or what? Soft play, golf, chocolate bars, home accounts and bloody crackers from Sainsbury’s. WTF!!! She hasn’t got a bloody clue anymore what her page is about. Get back to SW Nikki and stick to what you know. That’s what your followers joined for.

Reactions: 18
This makes me feel sad that someone’s daughter is influenced by her.
She just needs to reply with a link to whatever filter app she uses and BOOM. Job done.

Although why anyone would want to look like Inflatable Ingrid is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
#backtomumlife sorry Fopps but mum life is not filming your husband whilst he actually plays/looks after the kids. She wouldn’t know mum life if it smacked her in her filtered face.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear it's Mad Mazza time 🤭 🤪
View attachment 242202
Her mum needs sectioning..... why the duck would you speak to your daughter through SM like that ..... and ask where Chris got his jumper from ? Why? You gonna by FoppsDad one ? I honestly think Mazza has the hots for Chris..... :sick: :sick: :sick: she speaks to Fopps like she has a girl crush on her own daughter.. they are a bunch of bleeping weirdos !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
fopps Posing in that dress she got gifted which I get but her twin mum friend is going through cancer treatment and was saying how she’s losing her eyelashes you think fopps would just take 5 minutes to not brag about herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why the duck doesn’t she just text her! It’s mazza she needs to block she’s a major cringe fest
I know 😂 and she has only just seen her after picking up the boys, idiots 🤪 Surprised she didn't say she was going to order the jumper for Foppsdad 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was very careful not to say that her parents had the boys wasn't she.

Her mum needs sectioning..... why the duck would you speak to your daughter through SM like that ..... and ask where Chris got his jumper from ? Why? You gonna by FoppsDad one ? I honestly think Mazza has the hots for Chris..... :sick: :sick: :sick: she speaks to Fopps like she has a girl crush on her own daughter.. they are a bunch of bleeping weirdos !!
Ha ha great minds about the jumper :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mazza can hardly string a sentence together "its such a beautiful place & very trendy bars & restaurants hopefully" she's about as cleaver as her daughter ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh dear it's Mad Mazza time 🤭 🤪
View attachment 242202
Don't be silly mad mazza you won't be going anywhere love, you've gotta bring your grandkids up remember? Unless you plan on taking them with you?

This is her mental mothers feeble attempt at creating engagement for her. It's so obvious. Why else would she be asking about his jumper 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ we all know she 100% won't be going anywhere near a trendy bar or anywhere else in Bath. The lot of them cringe the hell out of me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.