Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread times ladies..... thanks to another new Tattler @ScarletWitch25 with over 57 votes ! Brilliant title... 👏👏👏 had to shorted it a little bit to fit.....

As you were ladies..... 😘😘

Reactions: 22
I don’t even think they went into the Ivy for drinks. She would defo have posed for a photo with her cocktail (or half a lager😂). All staged and fake! Her all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So do we think they are getting the boys back tonight? Monday’s are Chris’s day off isn’t it (along with every other day!!!) what’s the betting they have stayed another night?

think this is for her 40th? Or will that be another weekend of them 2?

and who has never been out for breakfast.... you are 40!!! I mean how?!!!!

Reactions: 25
Just checked out her post. She’s sat there not even properly smiling. The smile doesn’t reach her eyes. A weekend away with Mr Chunkeylaydee would have me grinning from ear to ear due to all the noisy sex we could have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t even think they went into the Ivy for drinks. She would defo have posed for a photo with her cocktail (or half a lager😂). All staged and fake! Her all over.
She wont have had a cocktail for sure, too much flavour and calories for her liking

On The Ivy post she has actually filtered the photos that much that it looks like she is wearing a different coloured skirt on the 3rd picture.

She claims not to use filters, just presets but generally a preset will give the same result on each picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I went in the Ivy with work last year as my boss was trying to impress a new agent for us and I showed us up by ordering a pint of lager at the bar before we went and sat down 😂 I did have wine with the meal I’m not that much of a man head 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s no way they went in. She would have taken pictures. She’s even hash tagged The Ivy on that post. How embarrassing 😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Cue the story about what a great time they had and came back early as they missed the boys so so much

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are these weirdos asking her for a video on how to do her hair?! It’s literally scraped up in a messy bun. This is the hairstyle I do when jumping in the shower. Am I missing something?!
They HAVE to be taking the piss!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😄😄😄 the hamster hasn't had an outing for a while 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whilst she’s been fannying around Bath pretending to go to The Ivy (let’s face it, she takes pics of EVERYTHING, so if she did in fact go in for cocktails there’d be pics), at least the boys (she has 2, did you know?) will have had a weekend of being unpressured children. I bet they’ve been playing, laughing, eating kids food, and encouraged to be toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who are these weirdos asking her for a video on how to do her hair?! It’s literally scraped up in a messy bun. This is the hairstyle I do when jumping in the shower. Am I missing something?!
I beg to differ just her hair .... it’s her hair and a couple of hundred pounds of extensions no doubt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whilst she’s been fannying around Bath pretending to go to The Ivy (let’s face it, she takes pics of EVERYTHING, so if she did in fact go in for cocktails there’d be pics), at least the boys (she has 2, did you know?) will have had a weekend of being unpressured children. I bet they’ve been playing, laughing, eating kids food, and encouraged to be toddlers.
I bet grandad bought a box of hula hoops 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gives her an excuse to do a video and say loads of people were asking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the ivy pics- where is the third one taken? It’s like The Ivy decorations on a shoestring. Maybe Cafe Rouge decided to take inspiration but on a much smaller budget!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.