Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she actually look like? I’m a year older than her and really struggling to find my way with fashion at the moment. I just don’t know where I fit in 🤣🤣 you wouldn’t catch me in half the stuff she wears, this dress looks like it belongs on a much, much younger girl!!
all of her clothing does... because she styles herself on the towie cast and much younger women.

Reactions: 11
She's done a swipe up to Chris'golf YouTube cos so many have asked (srsly Hun?!).... looks like his views have taken a hit over the last year or two as well. Pair of cunts.
Who’s seriously asked?! I doubt her followers are remotely interested in taking up golf lessons with him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was just coming on to say the same!!
This is the kind of dress my 18 year old daughter would wear and look cute in..... Fopps.. you may have the body of a teenage girl but your face gives it away.. that and the fact she'll wear it with some nasty footwear.... whereas my girl would wear converse or ballet pumps..... she really does love herself so so much ..... smiling and whirling in the mirror like some young teenager..... I shake my head on a daily basis at her....... it's cringe to another level with her and her ridiculous mother....... !

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It's all very well saying it's nice to get away and have some couple time but as far as I'm aware Social Distancing rules are still in full swing so how did her parents look after the twins when they shouldn't be within 2m of them 🙄

Reactions: 17
Her mum needs her account deleted. How bleeping cringe. What a great idea going out for breakfast????

Par fuckin Don????? Jesus lord almighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well, they want market diversification.....fashion that the young and trendy can wear as well as the wannabe young and trendy old people in orthopedic trainers
If you scroll down their page on Instagram, it’s a very diverse page. But with people who can carry the outfits off and look fab. What have they actually seen in this picture that makes them want to use it. She looks hideous 🤣🤣 it certainly wouldn’t make me buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you scroll down their page on Instagram, it’s a very diverse page. But with people who can carry the outfits off and look fab. What have they actually seen in this picture that makes them want to use it. She looks hideous 🤣🤣 it certainly wouldn’t make me buy it.
She could look like a super model and I still wouldn't be ablento see past the ugliness leeching out of her from the inside. She is gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh dear it's Mad Mazza time 🤭 🤪
View attachment 242202
we all know its fopps telling mazza what to put but this is just pathetic. why would a 50/60 odd year old woman need to know where her 30 odd year old son in law's jumper is from? Is she gonna go and buy herself one? also whos she trying to kid with the booking a weekend away comment? As if Fopp would ever allow them to go on a holiday without her and the boys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whilst she’s been fannying around Bath pretending to go to The Ivy (let’s face it, she takes pics of EVERYTHING, so if she did in fact go in for cocktails there’d be pics), at least the boys (she has 2, did you know?) will have had a weekend of being unpressured children. I bet they’ve been playing, laughing, eating kids food, and encouraged to be toddlers.
Even if she sneaked in for a piss there would be pictures...filtered ones too....

Be back later, just setting up camp ⛺

Someone said she looks like Jennifer Aniston in photo 4.....this is photo 4 😳 me thinks someone is bleeping with her 😂😂

For what?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks like shes about to cry

Reactions: 11
Luckily I think the River Island comment is something they put on loads of tagged photos. Then someone will go through the #yesriverisland tag and pick the good photos to share. They’ll take one look at Fopps in her ‘off to bingo and an OAP fish and chip supper’ outfit and laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she actually say that it's good for the boys to spend time with other people so they appreciate her and Chris more... what the actual....

They're hardly parents of the year. Off straight out again today too. Just chill at home instead of spending yet more money - you don't have to spend it all 😂

Eta there was the sneak peak of the new wooden frame garden play set for the boys - bragging post and swipe up is on its way!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.