Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear Chris say she doesn’t give him a minute to tidy up when she says his side is messy. If you look at him in the video he is then shaking his head looking so pissed off!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why was she going on about chris' side of the bed being messy? Who cares. I couldn't hear what he replied.

Did anyone hear Chris say she doesn’t give him a minute to tidy up when she says his side is messy. If you look at him in the video he is then shaking his head looking so pissed off!!
Ah thank you, I couldn't hear what he replied

Reactions: 8
The 2000s called, they want their toe french manicure back (Am presuming these are not Fopps feet!)
Those slippers look like something you would buy for Christmas for someone you don’t like!
2D039EC8-B27E-4BC7-A270-EF24FE54581E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why was she going on about chris' side of the bed being messy? Who cares. I couldn't hear what he replied.

Ah thank you, I couldn't hear what he replied
He also said I’ve just got back from work? She is vile too him, I think he is narcissistic prick too, but the way she puts him down on camera.

Reactions: 14
Totally gutted me & hubby went for a few beers this afternoon (took our 6 year old as was our local golf club), played dominoes, eye spy & some weird game our LB made up. Totally sodding forgot to do a photo shoot - cannot express how gutted my non followers on Instagram will be 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Totally gutted me & hubby went for a few beers this afternoon (took our 6 year old as was our local golf club), played dominoes, eye spy & some weird game our LB made up. Totally sodding forgot to do a photo shoot - cannot express how gutted my non followers on Instagram will be 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t worry about it..I got changed today, put my hair in a bun, made food, did a food shopping/haul and forgot to vlog any of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t worry about it..I got changed today, put my hair in a bun, made food, did a food shopping/haul and forgot to vlog any of it!
How on earth have you put your hair in a bun and not had the decency to film it for us and share, but then you also went shopping???? And again you haven’t filmed a single item that you brought.
I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight, how will I manage without it 🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I tried the Fopps messy bun with front hair pieces hanging down just for fun, asked my husband what he thought of it and his reply 'well it's different isn't it' 😂
I was watching her stories the other day as well whilst my husband was in the same room, didn't realise he could hear and he turns to me and says 'is she always that over the top when she is talking to her children' 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you not just nip out quickly and have photos taken outside a restaurant you won't be going in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So I tried the Fopps messy bun with front hair pieces hanging down just for fun, asked my husband what he thought of it and his reply 'well it's different isn't it' 😂
I was watching her stories the other day as well whilst my husband was in the same room, didn't realise he could hear and he turns to me and says 'is she always that over the top when she is talking to her children' 👌🏻
I think it’s called ‘performance parenting’

Reactions: 16
I, rather upsettingly, found myself thinking of her earlier when I went out for breakfast with my friends (whilst we are allowed) and the fact she was so shocked she enjoyed breakfast out and asked “how good is sourdough bread” like she’d never had it before (it’s not a healthy extra b on sw!) And I thought there has to be a balance. If she were diagnosed with a terminal illness tomorrow would she think I’ve lived my best life? I’ve mentioned before we lost a family member at the age of 33 and it both devastated me and shook me up to take a look at my life and to live it. I appreciate there’s a balance and being healthy means you feel better and can live your life better but also those “oh sod it let’s go for coffee and cake” moments are equally as important. It’s her life and she can claim she’s happy all she likes but personally I prefer to really live my life. Some days living my life means I sit on the sofa in silence and don’t do much because I know that’s what I need but it also includes eating the cake or going for breakfast or whatever it may be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The thing about nursery picking up on colours, speech etc is complete bollocks. nursery staff don’t make comments like that on pick up. Especially when they only go to nursery one ‘short’ day a week. And they’ve only been back a month. She’s such a bullshitter.

Reactions: 18
The thing about nursery picking up on colours, speech etc is complete bollocks. nursery staff don’t make comments like that on pick up. Especially when they only go to nursery one ‘short’ day a week. And they’ve only been back a month. She’s such a bullshitter.
I used to get nothing 😂 other than he’d been ok, what he’d had for lunch and his nap length. That was it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.