Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not Fopps and it’s pretty obvious from any of my previous posts that I despise the woman so the fact you think I could be her I actually do find offensive ....
My reply was neither salty or defensive if you had bothered to read it properly ( now I am being salty ) I was merely saying that some people have reasons why they choose to use them... not everyone can sit in pubs, clubs etc, or has a friend of a friend scenario hoping that Mr Right walks in.
I actually did agree with you that they aren’t suited to each other and are both narcissistic fuckers who only love themselves πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Awww if I know sellyama and her humour this was a tongue in cheek comment.... I'm sure she didn't mean it as a dig..... My sister met her hubby on Tinder...... never thought she'd meet 'The One' and low and behold she did and got married at the age of 44 thinking she never would...... I think dating apps do have their place like you said..... and if you're a nice person on there then there must also be other nice people on there too... πŸ₯° πŸ₯°

I was honestly joking lol the irony and sarcasm went too far πŸ™ƒπŸ™ˆ
See I thought you were ..... ☺☺

Reactions: 11
What I wear in a day video....times hard fopps? Just an excuse to add swipe ups to make some money from your sheep? πŸ₯±

Those scrubs she’s wearing at the end are hideous. Gimme some pjs any day!
Ha ha was just coming to say I didn’t realise Fopps had a side job as a surgeon?

Also nappy free time?? If my boy doesn’t have a nappy on for 5 seconds there are puddles on the floor! Why would you do it with two boys? That just seems too stressful to me and for little benefit πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
That video..... could she eye duck (whoever said that on here I LOVE that expression) herself anymore..... I have never ever known someone love themselves as much as Nicola loves Nicola... their is self-love, self-confidence and then there is Narcissistic Nicola.... ! She obvs short of a few pennies too as there is swipe ups to all her 'gorgeous' clothes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ha ha was just coming to say I didn’t realise Fopps had a side job as a surgeon?

Also nappy free time?? If my boy doesn’t have a nappy on for 5 seconds there are puddles on the floor! Why would you do it with two boys? That just seems too stressful to me and for little benefit πŸ˜‚
I can't say I've ever done nappy free time and my 2yr old has never ever had nappy rash. He has lots of changes and a bath every night. I must be a bloody awful mother πŸ˜±πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely not Fopps and it’s pretty obvious from any of my previous posts that I despise the woman so the fact you think I could be her I actually do find offensive ....
My reply was neither salty or defensive if you had bothered to read it properly ( now I am being salty ) I was merely saying that some people have reasons why they choose to use them... not everyone can sit in pubs, clubs etc, or has a friend of a friend scenario hoping that Mr Right walks in.
I actually did agree with you that they aren’t suited to each other and are both narcissistic fuckers who only love themselves πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Totally agree with you. I work a lot, I moved to a new area recently and know nobody. I actually use the same apps as they have meeting new friends. Nowadays it is totally normal for people to meet people on these apps.

Reactions: 9
What is she doing? Somebody make it stop πŸ˜‚
So, the only β€˜work’ she has done this week involves the boys, so please tell me again why they are shoved into nursery every week?
What I eat in a day, how to put my hair in a 1990’s up do, and what I wear in a day vids is all she has filmed. She must be raking it in πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's gotta be trolling us right ? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£
What 60 something year old granny wears clips with pearls in them.....Fopps your mum is definitely loopy the only thing she hasnt done is the 12 week program with Timmy Mallett....give her time she could drop the fat with her uh mazing daughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What 60 something year old granny wears clips with pearls in them.....Fopps your mum is definitely loopy the only thing she hasnt done is the 12 week program with Timmy Mallett....give her time she could drop the fat with her uh mazing daughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
what sort of 40 year old does πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They could easily be mistaken for a couple of cleaners on a break from their night shift at the hospital πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I would have enormous respect for both if them if they were hospital cleaners....needless to remark Fopps doesn't do her own cleaning never mind anyone elses!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.