Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 2000s called, they want their toe french manicure back (Am presuming these are not Fopps feet!)
Those slippers look like something you would buy for Christmas for someone you don’t like!
View attachment 247564
Thought it was Fopps sporting a teething anklet as the boys (2 you know...twins) will be wearing them well into adulthood....then I realised this lady hasnt cankles....no shame as I have them myself but dont feel the need to emphasize them like she does with the most God awful shoes!!!

The thing about nursery picking up on colours, speech etc is complete bollocks. nursery staff don’t make comments like that on pick up. Especially when they only go to nursery one ‘short’ day a week. And they’ve only been back a month. She’s such a bullshitter.
Yeah but don't you know that she badgers them to death at the door asking the poor "manageress" how brilliant her boys (2 - twins) we're today....

How many calories does one burn eye bleeping themselves?
Lots....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Manageress“... I’m sorry are we in 1993?! Her degree in business taught her nothing about political correctness I see 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She is so ridiculous with her eating habits. She has young children. Don't all parents have a jar of Nutella in the cupboard? Also the other evening saying she couldn't eat what the boys were having as it didn't fit in with her day. She's going to pass on her awful habits

Reactions: 20
She is so ridiculous with her eating habits. She has young children. Don't all parents have a jar of Nutella in the cupboard? Also the other evening saying she couldn't eat what the boys were having as it didn't fit in with her day. She's going to pass on her awful habits
We always have Nutella in.

I can’t imagine having a different dinner to my family?! My kids are older but they’ve think it was weird.

Reactions: 13
£70 for a pair of leggings?!?!? 70 frigging £!
Just a totally different ideology. And no fopps I’m not jealous. I have £70 for leggings I just personally would never spend that money when I’ve got kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Still creasing over the what I wear in a day 😂😂😂 you know what I wear in a day? Normally I’m still wearing what I slept in until about 4pm then I shower and dress for the next night 😂 that’s because I currently wfh in a very busy job, don’t have time for fashion shows.

Reactions: 21
I used to get nothing 😂 other than he’d been ok, what he’d had for lunch and his nap length. That was it!
My middle son started nursery on Sept 7th he goes 3 short days per week. My husband has been picking him up (he's still on furlough) and he said every day the member of staff who brings him out says 'he's had a brilliant day' my husband reckons our son could come out with a broken leg and they would still say 'he's had a brilliant day' 😂

Why are they smearing Nutella all over their faces and the table at their age? Surely they know how to dip? 🙄
And it's not like they are sat eating it unattended, so why would they get into that mess with Floppycoptor hovering over them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was watching The Chase earlier and learn't a new word and thought of Fopperbollocks instantly........ Vainglorious .......which means excessively proud of oneself ✔excessively boastful ✔ overly vain ✔ :unsure: (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Seeing the kids covered in Nutella reminded me of when fopps obviously caked one of the boys in food for the gram....🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m confused, what does she mean “she went old school” it’s Nutella and go 😂 duck all old school you boring cow! She means it has the calorie content on the packaging so she can track the boys progress! Live a little and eat it from the jar with a spoon like everyone else! 🙄

Reactions: 22
She cannot let go of how her Saturday nights used to be can she, her nine pint Nikki days :giggle:🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

For those who wonder what I'm going on about this was in a local paper years ago.

IMG_0867.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seeing the kids covered in Nutella reminded me of when fopps obviously caked one of the boys in food for the gram....🤣🤣🙄
they would never smear chocolate on their faces as lets face it its probably a rare event that chocolate gets put in the shopping trolley unless its for Ratboy to sneakily eat it in the garage.....

Reactions: 12
they would never smear chocolate on their faces as lets face it its probably a rare event that chocolate gets put in the shopping trolley unless its for Ratboy to sneakily eat it in the garage.....
I hope they did. I hope they really loved it. But I doubt she let them. So sad.

Reactions: 8
My middle son started nursery on Sept 7th he goes 3 short days per week. My husband has been picking him up (he's still on furlough) and he said every day the member of staff who brings him out says 'he's had a brilliant day' my husband reckons our son could come out with a broken leg and they would still say 'he's had a brilliant day' 😂

And it's not like they are sat eating it unattended, so why would they get into that mess with Floppycoptor hovering over them 🙄
Floppycopter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha ha ha 😂😂😂
IMG_0868.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.