Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching The Chase earlier and learn't a new word and thought of Fopperbollocks instantly........ Vainglorious .......which means excessively proud of oneself โœ”excessively boastful โœ” overly vain โœ” :unsure: (y)
I saw it too and thought of her when the answer was revealed!! I donโ€™t even look at her insta anymore but she was the first thing I thought of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
10 bags of crisps?! Seriously? At my biggest of 15 stone that didnโ€™t take 10 bags of crisps and 9 pints!
Oh I donโ€™t know. I could have downed that!! Not the pints though. Swap that for ( as a student) vodka and orange ( squash!! Which was truly awful. But at 18 I thought it was the height of sophistication! Gave me a sore throat. But I felt so mature!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange sheโ€™s given a run down of their day yet still says they went to Hatton today.., but Chris clearly says he was just in from work in her story, and he always used to work Saturdays didnโ€™t he? I donโ€™t understand why she lies about the most simple things. Like if they went to Hatton some other day but sheโ€™s only uploading the videos etc today, just say that? Whatโ€™s she trying to hide?

Reactions: 22
Strange sheโ€™s given a run down of their day yet still says they went to Hatton today.., but Chris clearly says he was just in from work in her story, and he always used to work Saturdays didnโ€™t he? I donโ€™t understand why she lies about the most simple things. Like if they went to Hatton some other day but sheโ€™s only uploading the videos etc today, just say that? Whatโ€™s she trying to hide?
She canโ€™t lie straight in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thiNK Chris probably iv been at work all Morning, went to get you a pepsi Max and held your hand at the farm ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her stories this morning! I think itโ€™s dangerous the boys are standing at the hob whilst the flame is on full blast! What if one of them fell from the learning tower?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh so they are in the towers helping make breakfast... hmmm boiling water for eggs .... very safe ๐Ÿ™„and toast.... she's filmed that now they'll be straight out... I want to see them with toast, the butter maybe some jam and spreading it....or making cakes (never going to happen) and God her cackle is too much ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Oh so they are in the towers helping make breakfast... hmmm boiling water for eggs .... very safe ๐Ÿ™„and toast.... she's filmed that now they'll be straight out... I want to see them with toast, the butter maybe some jam and spreading it....or making cakes (never going to happen) and God her cackle is too much ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
She just never gets it right ๐Ÿ˜‚ like yes get them to make breakfast... but away from the massive hob fire ffs or let them stir pancake mix, spread the toast - away from the dangers!! There's no way they actually helped. That was for our benefit. "Look they do use the gifted towers" was it even marked gifted?

Edit: went back to check and of course it isn't marked gifted.

Also why does she insist on letting them ride scooters in the house - its an outside toy!!

Reactions: 16
Omg when I let my 2 year old โ€œhelpโ€ in the kitchen I get her to stir a bowl far away from the hob ๐Ÿ˜ณ Even is itโ€™s just stirring a bowl of cold water she thinks sheโ€™s helping which is all she needs to do ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Youโ€™d think sheโ€™d let them help from the little island from Portugal not so close to a pan of boiling water, a flame and toaster

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.