Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bleeping comical, so she has too take a hot dish out the oven. Get round to the other side of the kitchen amongst two toddlers without burning herself!! Great thinking
I think the fridge freezer is the double cupboard to the left of the cooker isn't it ? Or is that a free standing one in the play room 😂 😂 wherever it is the whole design is just rubbish !

Reactions: 14
3 comments on her Facebook post, not even 2k views on YouTube and it’s been up 24 hours and 24 comments on her latest gram post.
Her engagement is absolutely shocking and getting worse!

Reactions: 18
A swipe up for the slippers that you can't actually see in the video ... but I'm sure so so so many people asked about them. Swipe up guys!

How is this a job?! Ffs. I despair I really do - all the time and energy put into education and this is how people make money 😪 what happened to actual ambition - several of the kids in my class, when asked what job they want, really "to be a famous youtuber" and some even have their own channel already. These kids are 9 and 10.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know where these vests are from? I refuse to click on the link but could do with some cheap vests 😂
I think she 'featured' them in one of her zillion hauls and I'm sure it was H&M ..... can get cheapy vests from Primarni ☺

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.