Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmyfaulthonest

5CEDC303-BB23-4ED1-A43E-6F406841331A.jpeg

Just seen on Twitter they’re selling pre boiled eggs in giant bags in Morrisons....bet Fopps will be hot footing it down to her Local one this afternoon for her latest protein hit 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Why does she have to be so defensive every time she leaves her kids.. ‘miss them so so much watched 20000 videos of them’ fuck off fiona you have about 3 days a week away from them stop talking utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 37

WomenAreFromVenus

So according to her she has 2 x pairs of McQueens, 1 x Balneciaga and a paid off a Gucci bee trainers. That nearly £2K on trainers. Then there is the Gucci belt and the handbags. You can’t buy copies like that in market in this country, only in the Far East where they don’t enforce copywrite. You can however buy them from a multitude of fake sellers on Instagram.

I am in the very fortunate position of having some real pieces from LV, Gucci and Channel. Nothing about the way she dresses would make me think they are real: she wears cheap high street shite, especially likes Primark. You just don’t buy £450 trainers and pair them with Primark. It’s not on credit cards. It’s fake. She is probably the least genuine person I’ve seen. She would definitely buy fake and brag that she has a real collection. If money was no object the they would have had a brand new kitchen to go in that extension instead of the what they have badly refitted/

• Heart
Reactions: 36

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Same her Old Fopps think I’ve a better life than you I have my own business my house is paid for we have two cars top of the range paid for usually have at least 4 holidays abroad a year that we work hard to pay for So keep your sympathy for yourself your going to need it one day love
Fopps, I bought my first house last summer in an uuhhhmazzzing area where we can get tesco and asda deliveries if we need to. We are currently decorating and then having new carpets fitted, yes our jobs are mundane call center jobs but we are happy within ourselves. We dont weigh 8g of cheese or sniff chips cos we love our food.....and my mums not batshit crazy 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
It never fails to crack me up, jumping out of pots of jelly. What a crank

Thread title... foppycopter thinks work is jumping out of jelly, pulls her leggings up high to hide her tattooed belly

• Haha
  • Heart

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
I woke today and said to myself, no more commenting on Tattle, it's not nice and tbh it's really not me as a person. But I'm sitting on my hands after watching Fiona today!! Arghh!!!!! She is the most annoying person EVER! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Matt Hancock says Grandparents can look after grandchildren in local lockdowns if it’s a formal childcare arrangement to allow the parents to work. I think he means actual work that contributes to society/the economy though and not just to your bank account or you jumping out of jelly pots Fopps.

• Haha

Beckyboo85

To think people are genuinely worried about how to pay their next mortgage instalment, about their elderly relatives and their health, about their children and their education...

And she’s fannying about curling her hair and swooning over herself in the mirror. Get a grip woman!!!!!!

• Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She has obviously instructed her mother to ask about Chris’ jumper so that she can tag Reiss and beg for freebies, because of course he’s “obsessed”. I actually can’t handle how embarrassing her account is anymore

• Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
“Manageress“... I’m sorry are we in 1993?! Her degree in business taught her nothing about political correctness I see 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Follow up on Zoe 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 We know you read here Fopps ... you can pretend you don’t all you like but it’s blatantly obvious that you do....
PS as for feeling bad for us, don’t bother I for one have a much better life than you do, a large house in an affluent area with river views ... a proper kitchen island too 😉 oh and I don’t have to beg for freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Uhhhhhmazing

On the beg for a potty now! You’ve just been to Asda love to buy your TWO boys some pjs...... they sell them in there for £3! Ps I hope they shit on your carpet!

• Haha
Her boastful stories about Lawson have pissed me off today. There’s being proud of your kids and there’s being smug. And ultimately it doesn’t matter when they learn things. Having a ’super smart’ 2 year old doesn’t mean he’s set for life, just like it doesn’t mean a child isnt going to make anything of themselves because they can’t point out the red car at 2. Her stories will only cause other parents to feel bad if their kids aren’t the same. Our toddlers speech is more advanced than some of their friends is but I know it’s not because we’ve done anything special. Just as we know that we haven’t done anything wrong because their friends are physically more capable of doing some things (climbing etc).

She’s just a vile, vile human being and I really hope that characteristic doesn’t rub off on those boys. It’s not their fault their mum is an utter c**t! She’s unbearable!

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
There is absolutely no affection whatsoever in those selfies.... they are as vain as each other.... when hubby and I take a selfie we are always squished faces together, smiling and arms round each other - yeah yeah I know I'm 55 but we loves a selfie 🥰🥰...... they look like a couple who have only just started dating ..... so awkward with each other.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart