Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said that is bleeping blind.... she looks absolutely NOTHING like Jennifer Aniston.... some of her sheeples are mental.... and deluded...... it makes me worry for our future with idiots like that around !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jennifer Aniston with cankles and no taste our class and cheap And nasty clothes maybe?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is absolutely no affection whatsoever in those selfies.... they are as vain as each other.... when hubby and I take a selfie we are always squished faces together, smiling and arms round each other - yeah yeah I know I'm 55 but we loves a selfie 🥰🥰...... they look like a couple who have only just started dating ..... so awkward with each other.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This makes me feel sad that someone’s daughter is influenced by her.
I’m not so sure something about that comment doesn’t ring true to me... Im often sat watching something and comment to my daughter so & so etc but she’d never say to me maybe you should try to be like her ... her followers are full of bullshit like her ... the ones that weren’t are blocked and deleted 😉

Reactions: 14
I edited my post to say the same too 😂 😂 😂

Ooooh just had a look too and she's lost a few followers over the past few days.... Hmmmmmm 😂 😂
She’s been blocking & deleting 😂😂😂😂😂

I do not have my lips done or filter my pictures.......said in the same way bill clinton said he did not have sex with monica lewinsky.......sure jan 😉

View attachment 241751
All that slap on her face but look at the nails 💅🏻

Reactions: 9
Chris hates that pic but fu#k it I look good so it's going on the gram. How insensitive. 🙈

Reactions: 14
Lucky you Nikki. My daughter is a month younger than the boys and we’ve never had a night away from her. The way she goes on about how they need their time & to be Mr and Mrs, to re charge ect. To me saying stuff like that makes me think don’t have kids then if that’s how you feel. Some people might disagree with me here. They took them away last weekend and they’ve rewarded them self’s with their own weekend away. 🙄
My eldest is 13 and although they’ve both stayed out overnight and been away with grandparents I have only been away without them (actually youngest wasn’t even conceived) once. And that was because he was one, I couldn’t get him to stop breastfeeding and had to escape from him for 2 days! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with going away without your children, if that’s your thing, but to me holidays are family time. Personally I would feel guilty but that’s just me.

Her dad will probably have to shield again now, not that it will stop her using her babysitters 3 tones a week .......

Reactions: 12
Is she wearing some new braces? Or is that still the Invisalign?
Hadn’t realised how bad her teeth are! But at 40 to be bothered enough to have braces!!
I do not have my lips done or filter my pictures.......said in the same way bill clinton said he did not have sex with monica lewinsky.......sure jan 😉

View attachment 241751
oh my!!!!!
My eldest is 13 and although they’ve both stayed out overnight and been away with grandparents I have only been away without them (actually youngest wasn’t even conceived) once. And that was because he was one, I couldn’t get him to stop breastfeeding and had to escape from him for 2 days! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with going away without your children, if that’s your thing, but to me holidays are family time. Personally I would feel guilty but that’s just me.

Her dad will probably have to shield again now, not that it will stop her using her babysitters 3 tones a week .......
Ha! My daughter is 26. Has her own flat and business. She’d still be seriously paised off if we went on holiday and didn’t invite her along! That’s because we are a family! Time away alone? I’d rather we were all together. Will be interesting to see those boys flying the nest! Jet propelled flights!

Reactions: 19
It’s literally all for the gram with her! It’s like she’s got one of those painted sets you make for a play behind her and if you were to accidentally lean on it, it would fall to reveal nothing 😂

PS I love the phrase ‘all for the gram’ simply because I never used to be completely au fait with Instagram and sayings associated with it etc so when I first heard it I thought it was to do with drug taking and scrounging to find the money to fund it 🤣🤣 it was only when it was mentioned with some mummy blogger with someone saying ‘oh yea it’s all for the gram with her’ and I was like ehhhh she’s a cokehead?! That I was like oh, InstaGRAM you utter moron 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oi Chris- Spongebob has been on the blower- he asked if you’re finished with his teeth yet and can he have them back now please? Thanks
It’s ‘The Twits’ thing Isn’t it? If they were nice people in the world you wouldn’t notice how ugly he is, but as they’re horrible people it’s all you can see

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine being so smug about the fact that you haven’t eaten a croissant. I’d have eaten both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
12 a pages and a new thread to catch on, that’s when you know she has been a twit 😂😂 . I haven’t even looked at her gram since Thursday night, as much as she pisses me off as she had broken Covid rules, yet again!!! (Your cleaver boys have socially distanced and took care of themselves for 2 nights Fiona??) I’m bitter, that because of twats like this I am back to not being able to see my family again from Tuesday!!! I bet the boys have had a blast though away grim their helicopter mother!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.