Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news just spotted this šŸ™„šŸ™„ she's mad... it's almost like if Fopps stuck her fingers in the fire Mad Mazza would say oooh did it hurt I might have to try to see what it's like šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
šŸ™„šŸ™„ .... maybe Maz you can try a bowlful next time Fopps palms the boys off on you ....

Except Zoe is sucking up to people on Instagram PLUS obviously reading all our messages here so who really is the one wasting their time ? If they love Fopps then fine.... why bother reading what the nasty ladies are saying about her hero ... šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I laughed at the calling them out bit .... I mean come on Zoe love she is far to busy blocking and deleting for that sheā€™d be horrified if someone really went to town on her.

Reactions: 15
So is she classed as midlands as my understanding is there will be no mad Mazza days from Tuesday???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is she classed as midlands as my understanding is there will be no mad Mazza days from Tuesday???
She is classed as the Midlands, but it doesnā€™t impact her. Well, not yet. She is a selfish witch though and will carry on regardless of what the rules say, letā€™s face it she is already breaking them by letting her parents have the boys.
Itā€™s because of people like her that we are in this mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her boastful stories about Lawson have pissed me off today. Thereā€™s being proud of your kids and thereā€™s being smug. And ultimately it doesnā€™t matter when they learn things. Having a ā€™super smartā€™ 2 year old doesnā€™t mean heā€™s set for life, just like it doesnā€™t mean a child isnt going to make anything of themselves because they canā€™t point out the red car at 2. Her stories will only cause other parents to feel bad if their kids arenā€™t the same. Our toddlers speech is more advanced than some of their friends is but I know itā€™s not because weā€™ve done anything special. Just as we know that we havenā€™t done anything wrong because their friends are physically more capable of doing some things (climbing etc).

Sheā€™s just a vile, vile human being and I really hope that characteristic doesnā€™t rub off on those boys. Itā€™s not their fault their mum is an utter c**t! Sheā€™s unbearable!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her boastful stories about Lawson have pissed me off today. Thereā€™s being proud of your kids and thereā€™s being smug. And ultimately it doesnā€™t matter when they learn things. Having a ā€™super smartā€™ 2 year old doesnā€™t mean heā€™s set for life, just like it doesnā€™t mean a child isnt going to make anything of themselves because they canā€™t point out the red car at 2. Her stories will only cause other parents to feel bad if their kids arenā€™t the same. Our toddlers speech is more advanced than some of their friends is but I know itā€™s not because weā€™ve done anything special. Just as we know that we havenā€™t done anything wrong because their friends are physically more capable of doing some things (climbing etc).

Sheā€™s just a vile, vile human being and I really hope that characteristic doesnā€™t rub off on those boys. Itā€™s not their fault their mum is an utter c**t! Sheā€™s unbearable!
Those boys are almost being pitted against each other by their own mother which is very sad. The chopping and changing of her favourite must be so confusing, especially it seems whichever is her favourite at any given time being decided by whichever is ā€œperformingā€ for the gram.
I imagine a whole world of issues ahead for those little boys, never mind her smugness at her current favourite talking so well. As the boys get older and start to resist her demands, how will she deal with those situations.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fopps shoulder looks painful in the colours story...like bulging out. Hulk style šŸ˜‚. Also why on earth does every story need a filter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me who doesnā€™t think itā€™s super smart for a two year old to know the colour red? Lol. Thought she was going to say he could read a book then.

• Haha
Is it just me who doesnā€™t think itā€™s super smart for a two year old to know the colour red? Lol. Thought she was going to say he could read a book then.
At two, every kid is different - he can certainly repeat things but that doesnā€™t make him super smart!
She isnā€™t actually letting them learn anything by forcing them to repeat things and shouting at them to correct them. She needs to let them develop and explore.
The way she gets on, everything is going to turn in to a competition between those boys.
The fact she has not cottoned on to her helicopter parenting by now, shows how self centred she is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those boys are almost being pitted against each other by their own mother which is very sad. The chopping and changing of her favourite must be so confusing, especially it seems whichever is her favourite at any given time being decided by whichever is ā€œperformingā€ for the gram.
I imagine a whole world of issues ahead for those little boys, never mind her smugness at her current favourite talking so well. As the boys get older and start to resist her demands, how will she deal with those situations.
You can see that Lawson already resists her demands - he looks at her with contempt!

At two, every kid is different - he can certainly repeat things but that doesnā€™t make him super smart!
She isnā€™t actually letting them learn anything by forcing them to repeat things and shouting at them to correct them. She needs to let them develop and explore.
The way she gets on, everything is going to turn in to a competition between those boys.
The fact she has not cottoned on to her helicopter parenting by now, shows how self centred she is
Sheā€™s the ultimate helicopter parent. Lawson is very good at parroting, but if she really thinks he understands ā€˜countingā€™ and the alphabet sheā€˜s a bigger c**t than previously thought šŸ™Š

Remember when she tried to teach them phonics šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just proves itā€™s nothing to do with her parenting. One is simply picking up vocabulary more quickly. My hv said not to worry until theyā€™re 3 if they donā€™t speak a lot if theyā€™re showing they understand you.

Reactions: 13
I would bet my house that literally no one has asked her about the boys current routine šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Ffs this woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh God another vlog of their day promoting some kids TV....... she really is insufferable.......

Reactions: 14
I get first time mums think about routine with babies, I know I did but by two Iā€™d worked out he was doing his own thing whether I demanded a routine on him or not and actually he had got himself into his own routine that worked for him so I made it work for me! Iā€™ve not imposed a huge routine on any of my children. We have a bedtime routine and obviously we have to get up at certain times to be at work or school or whatever and yes if we were going out later on Iā€™d put them in the pushchair for an early nap but otherwise they just found their own routine.

Why does she make out that the nursery her two babies go to is the only nursery in the world to ever 'be really good with their development' It's my understanding all early years practitioners work to EYFS, and yes they have developmental milestones to work from to see how children are developing but I've never known a nursery ask about colours etc šŸ™„ it's all play based at that age up to Yr 1 in school as far as I know! No harm teaching your children colours but point out cars, trees, flowers, signs, every day things on your daily walk, in the bath, garden, food etc She really is insufferable and fucks me off!
I've said before my eldest has a diagnosed Speech Disorder but with SALT has come on leaps and bounds. My middle son can't say half the words he 'should do for his age' but he does understand everything and can say some words and makes his point known in other ways if he can't. Like pointing, gestering, taking us by the hand to show us what he means etc. My youngest who is 5.5 months older than the twins says more at his age than my other two ever did, he doesn't say as much as Lawson but again he understands everything!
If I was a first time Mom watching this daft cow my mental health would be seriously suffering šŸ˜” the amount of tears and thinking I was a terrible Mommy with my first born because of his speech, thinking I didn't do enough with him, didn't take him to enough places almost sent me over the edge and I'd be there again with my second son if it wasn't for the knowledge I now have from going through it with my first. But even now I have days where I blame myself for his speech development, have worries that he won't be able to tell the nursery staff if he's in pain, being picked on, doesn't like something etc šŸ˜­ And Fopps in her marble tower just makes me feel even shitter even though I know her world isn't the real world. So goodness knows how first time Mom's must feel following her, she is dangerous!!!!
Sorry for the rant šŸ˜”

• Heart
So Iā€™ve just watch the routine vid ( in my defence itā€™s only 6 mins, so much hard work sheā€™s done this week!)...

She said weā€™re all going down to our country club for some fun. She went to the gym? Not sure what Chris did, whether he stayed with the boys or did his own thing while they went to the Creche. They are honestly the strangest family. How is that ā€˜family funā€™? Why couldnā€™t he stay at home with them if she wanted to workout..donā€™t make out like it was a family outing. Then they were all going to do the food shopping...why does a couple with two young kids need to shopping all 4 of them in a pandemic?

Oh God..... stop it Golden Girl ..... she's already up her own arse ... she'll be thinking she's a local sleb...... :sick: :sick: :sick:
ā€œInspiration for a better lifeā€ what planet are these people on?! I wouldnā€™t swap my life for hers in a million years!

• Heart
8372D8C2-D5FB-4AF6-AAC3-B88F92F60C4B.png
When you remember youā€™ve got 3 grams of milk and a hard boiled egg in the fridge
Bliss

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.